Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread 18:03 - Feb 12 with 25013 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 12 Feb 2016 19:10]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:15 - Feb 13 with 1888 viewsChrisSCFC

Phew.
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:15 - Feb 13 with 1888 viewsSgorioFruit

Norwich 1-0 West Ham crap
Bournemouth 1-3 Stoke

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:16 - Feb 13 with 1870 viewsGroo

Southampton are 3rd in the form table, 13 points from the last 18.

A team full of confidence, this was always going to be a tough game.

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:17 - Feb 13 with 1863 viewsKulusBeatFactory

Naughton for Angel
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:18 - Feb 13 with 1813 viewsmagicdaps10

Sorry to say but if we play like this for the rest of the season then we deserve to go down.

We dont look like scoring which is very very sad.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:22 - Feb 13 with 1713 viewsChrisSCFC

FS Ash should had got on that.
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:22 - Feb 13 with 1707 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:18 - Feb 13 by magicdaps10

Sorry to say but if we play like this for the rest of the season then we deserve to go down.

We dont look like scoring which is very very sad.

No arguments there I'm afraid.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:22 - Feb 13 with 1703 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:16 - Feb 13 by Groo

Southampton are 3rd in the form table, 13 points from the last 18.

A team full of confidence, this was always going to be a tough game.

indeed - perspective helps - they are a v good team
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:25 - Feb 13 with 1627 viewsChrisSCFC

Montero should be in the squad at least...
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:27 - Feb 13 with 1520 viewsMrSwerve

Shane Long scores with a header...says it all.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:27 - Feb 13 with 1508 viewsPozuelosSideys

What a suprise

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:27 - Feb 13 with 1503 viewsA_Fans_Dad

So just who is supposed to be marking Long then?
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:28 - Feb 13 with 1480 viewsunion_jack

Oh dear!

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:28 - Feb 13 with 1463 viewsChrisSCFC

F.ck.
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:28 - Feb 13 with 1454 viewsSgorioFruit

Norwich and Sunderland both look like to win today,

this does not look good now

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:29 - Feb 13 with 1415 viewsepaul

Unf*cking marked kin shocking

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:29 - Feb 13 with 1374 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:27 - Feb 13 by A_Fans_Dad

So just who is supposed to be marking Long then?

That's the reason Williams has not gone to a top club. Dreadful. Hasn't pulled himself together after that miss at the other end.

And our fullbacks are woeful - complete waste of a sub every week because Rangel can't play more than an hour as well.
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:29 - Feb 13 with 1370 viewswaynekerr55

looks like we need a Flynn esque escape act the
n 😭😷

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:29 - Feb 13 with 1353 viewswaynekerr55

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:29 - Feb 13 with 1349 viewsBLAZE

That's schoolboy stuff. Unbelievable.
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:30 - Feb 13 with 1371 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:29 - Feb 13 by epaul

Unf*cking marked kin shocking

Looks like that little revival was for fook all.

We are poor and really deserve to go down playing like this.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:30 - Feb 13 with 1369 viewsChrisSCFC

Come on boys a point here could be massive. Gotta bring Ki or Gomis on now surely?
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:30 - Feb 13 with 1360 viewsnierika

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:28 - Feb 13 by SgorioFruit

Norwich and Sunderland both look like to win today,

this does not look good now

Thank god they put on Gomis as soon as I started thinking it (did I just say that?)
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:31 - Feb 13 with 1317 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:29 - Feb 13 by londonlisa2001

That's the reason Williams has not gone to a top club. Dreadful. Hasn't pulled himself together after that miss at the other end.

And our fullbacks are woeful - complete waste of a sub every week because Rangel can't play more than an hour as well.

I really don't understand this Rangel / Naughton thing. As you say, a complete waste.

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:31 - Feb 13 with 1313 viewsChrisSCFC

Duh Duh Duh Bafetimbi Gomis
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024