Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So for those not travelling to France to watch Wales... 19:35 - Feb 12 with 1868 viewsGh0st

Do you think the council should have a sort of fanzone near city centre?

Or will we all just end up in Walkabout?!
So for those not travelling to France to watch Wales... on 00:44 - Feb 13 with 1752 viewsSwan91

would be nice if they did something with the screen at castle square. plenty of space for little food trucks, seats and some entertainment, then show the game live on the big screen
So for those not travelling to France to watch Wales... on 01:02 - Feb 13 with 1739 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Wot ,no incoming?????

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

So for those not travelling to France to watch Wales... on 08:49 - Feb 13 with 1648 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So for those not travelling to France to watch Wales... on 01:02 - Feb 13 by Brynmill_Jack

Wot ,no incoming?????

Sorry my mistake, I thought you were talking about the rugby. Then I realised Wales are home to France. Had a bit of a "Nigel Wynn" moment there.

So for those not travelling to France to watch Wales... on 09:01 - Feb 13 with 1638 viewsSwaneeRiver

So for those not travelling to France to watch Wales... on 00:44 - Feb 13 by Swan91

would be nice if they did something with the screen at castle square. plenty of space for little food trucks, seats and some entertainment, then show the game live on the big screen

Would be brilliant for those not able to go to France but still want to join in the atmosphere
So for those not travelling to France to watch Wales... on 09:03 - Feb 13 with 1635 viewsSwaneeRiver

I'd be nervous of travelling to France during a football tournament with my young'un after what happened in "Missing" ......
So for those not travelling to France to watch Wales... on 09:20 - Feb 13 with 1604 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So for those not travelling to France to watch Wales... on 09:01 - Feb 13 by SwaneeRiver

Would be brilliant for those not able to go to France but still want to join in the atmosphere

Especially if the weathers hot and the girlies are scantily clad. I just hope they do something out of the ordinary and not just shove carling and other ah*t beers on sale. It's alright for ECB but some of us have a touch of class you know...........

So for those not travelling to France to watch Wales... on 09:31 - Feb 13 with 1585 viewsSwaneeRiver

So for those not travelling to France to watch Wales... on 09:20 - Feb 13 by Brynmill_Jack

Especially if the weathers hot and the girlies are scantily clad. I just hope they do something out of the ordinary and not just shove carling and other ah*t beers on sale. It's alright for ECB but some of us have a touch of class you know...........

Exactly. Beaujolais rather than 'Bow for some of us, what ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024