Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aussie Rocks ACDC 20:58 - Feb 12 with 932 viewsSwanzay

The story of the rock band, and how Australian family run company Albert Music launched them in the mid-1970s onto the global music scene. The film recalls how Scottish emigre siblings Angus and Malcolm Young were produced by their older brother George and fellow Easybeats member Harry Vanda, later joined by lead singer Bon Scott. The film retraces the band's explosion in popularity, the relentless touring and the early death of Scott in 1980

BBC 4 10 pm
Aussie Rocks ACDC on 21:02 - Feb 12 with 927 viewsDarran

There's a hell of a gig on Sky Arts tomorrow afternoon if anyone wants to record it.
Aerosmith Live At Donnington.

I'm not a big Aerosmith fan but this is a great concert.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Aussie Rocks ACDC on 23:00 - Feb 12 with 891 viewsepaul

Really enjoyed that, Malcolms son is a good friend of mine and a lovely lad and he loves the Swans

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Aussie Rocks ACDC on 23:57 - Feb 12 with 873 viewsoldgrey

Very good and enjoyable film. Hadn't heard much of the Bon Scott version. Some of us remember Brian Johnson fronting Geordie at the patti. He then went on to become a competent cricket commentator.
Aussie Rocks ACDC on 06:23 - Feb 13 with 836 viewsepaul

Aussie Rocks ACDC on 23:57 - Feb 12 by oldgrey

Very good and enjoyable film. Hadn't heard much of the Bon Scott version. Some of us remember Brian Johnson fronting Geordie at the patti. He then went on to become a competent cricket commentator.

"The bowlers Holding, the batsman's Willey"

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Aussie Rocks ACDC on 09:02 - Feb 13 with 802 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Aussie Rocks ACDC on 06:23 - Feb 13 by epaul

"The bowlers Holding, the batsman's Willey"

Possibly the best moment of cricket commentary ever. "Oh do stop it Aggers".

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024