Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dear Swans Players.... 18:49 - Feb 13 with 1216 viewslegoman

I paid £38 to watch you today so allow me the opportunity to make a few observations
1) The object of the game of football is two-fold. Firstly score some goals and secondly stop the opposition from scoring more goals than you.
2) The goal is that wooden rectangular thing at each end of the pitch. It’s got a net on it to catch the ball so all those watching can see you’ve actually scored a goal.
3) The game is a bit easier if you run about a bit faster than you do. There is an added advantage to this as it keeps you a bit warmer too. And also, your team-mates wear the same colour shirt as you (apart from the goalkeeper) so it helps if you pass the ball to one of them rather than someone in another coloured shirt.
4) You all have a couple of weeks off now, so, while the Liberty is quiet, pop down there and have a wander down to the end of the pitch. Study those goalposts because that’s what you’re aiming at. You could even try kicking a few balls into the net just to see how it feels.
5) Oh and by the way, us fans are beginning to forget what it’s like when you actually score a goal during a game. It would be rather spiffing if you could score a couple soon, if it’s not too much trouble.
6) Also, while you have your two weeks off, just so as you know, you will, on average, have earned more in that time than I will in a year.
7) I’m not sure if you are aware, but the club is rather close to getting relegated this year. That means we won’t be in the Premier League any more, and many of us are a bit bothered by that possibility. I mention this in passing because some of you don’t seem to be too concerned. Do you really want to play this game? Is it a bit chilly for you at the moment or something?
8) And also, if we do get relegated next year, many of you will probably look to leave and play for teams in the Middle East or in China perhaps. Good luck to you, but remember it will be due to your collective lack of desire and effort that we find ourselves in that position. We’ll still be here. I’d hope that those foreign clubs would actually think to themselves that you aren’t really that good because if you were you’d have tried a bit harder.
Sorry if this is a bit bothersome for you. If you could just deliver one point out of the next couple of games, that would be great, but if you can’t be bothered to try, don’t worry.
P.S. any chance one of you could refund my £38 after today?

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Dear Swans Players.... on 19:03 - Feb 13 with 1124 viewsskacrazy

4) You all have a couple of weeks off now, so, while the Liberty is quiet, pop down there and have a wander down to the end of the pitch. Study those goalposts because that’s what you’re aiming at. You could even try kicking a few balls into the net just to see how it feels.

Just a quick note I would like to add as the next 2 games are away from home. On the 28th Feb the goal posts will be at White Heart lane and on 2 Mar at the Emirates Stadium.The ball needs to go between the posts. Just wanted to be clear.
Dear Swans Players.... on 19:06 - Feb 13 with 1085 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Dear Swans Players.... on 19:03 - Feb 13 by skacrazy

Just a quick note I would like to add as the next 2 games are away from home. On the 28th Feb the goal posts will be at White Heart lane and on 2 Mar at the Emirates Stadium.The ball needs to go between the posts. Just wanted to be clear.

Careful boys, you haven't specified which posts, it is the one opposite our Goal Keeper.
Dear Swans Players.... on 19:08 - Feb 13 with 1067 viewswaynekerr55

Sadly mate most don't give a Fück.

Earn too much money and relegation won't matter a jot to them, they'll still be well paid or move elsewhere to keep earning big coin.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024