Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Training Today 17:00 - Feb 19 with 11867 viewslondonlisa2001

There's a lovely little report from Moscowjack over on the scfc2 guestbook about seeing the team train today. Well worth a read for those who (like me) are nervous. Sounds like great team spirit and some intensive training going on.

Thanks Moscowjack - great to read something positive at the moment to settle our nerves a little bit.

Training Today on 17:36 - Feb 19 with 7058 viewsmax936

Is Neil Taylor back from his holibobs and is Montero looking good?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Training Today on 00:05 - Feb 20 with 6617 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I can't find it Lisa

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Training Today on 00:29 - Feb 20 with 6576 viewscimlajack

Training Today on 00:05 - Feb 20 by Brynmill_Jack

I can't find it Lisa

Post 53954
Training Today on 00:44 - Feb 20 with 6559 viewsHighjack

Wow is that guestbook still going? That was old fashioned in the mid 90's.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Training Today on 10:20 - Feb 20 with 6338 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Training Today on 00:29 - Feb 20 by cimlajack

Post 53954

So NickR is Moscowjack? No wonder I couldn't find it. Lisa must definitely have started work for MI6 then ! In accounts obviously lol.

There's a piece mentioned by some other poster about some article about Cardiff still being a bigger club than us. Anyone know where that article is? I rushed straight to Wales online and unless they pulled the article after complaints of creative writing on a monumental scale it isn't on there.

Anyone know where it is? Could do with a much needed laugh !

Training Today on 10:21 - Feb 20 with 6334 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Training Today on 00:29 - Feb 20 by cimlajack

Post 53954

Thanks for that !

Training Today on 10:38 - Feb 20 with 6290 viewsshimmie

Training Today on 10:20 - Feb 20 by Brynmill_Jack

So NickR is Moscowjack? No wonder I couldn't find it. Lisa must definitely have started work for MI6 then ! In accounts obviously lol.

There's a piece mentioned by some other poster about some article about Cardiff still being a bigger club than us. Anyone know where that article is? I rushed straight to Wales online and unless they pulled the article after complaints of creative writing on a monumental scale it isn't on there.

I found it on twitter last night by accident. I just searched "swansea" and it soon came up. I commented to, its beyond stupid. As one of the 5 reasons why Cardiff are bigger the authour writes something along the lines that Cardiff have a potential support of "1.5m" and could have sold their ground out "3 times over" for the big games during their cameo in the Prem.

They also go on to write that their 1927 FA cup (yeah, the one 89 years ago...) ranks them higher and how it led to crazy scenes in both England and Wales. How the author would know, well your guess is as good as mine. Oh and he goes on to say that we've never been beyond the 5th round, completely forgetting about both our semi final appearances.

Oh and their win over Real Madrid is also mentioned, but bizarelly our 3-0 win over Valencia (yeah, you know, the one that happened this Millenium) would only have been comparible if it had happened in a final.

Its as desperate as it is amusing. If we stay up this year the gap will hopefully continue to grow.
Training Today on 11:01 - Feb 20 with 6242 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Training Today on 10:38 - Feb 20 by shimmie

I found it on twitter last night by accident. I just searched "swansea" and it soon came up. I commented to, its beyond stupid. As one of the 5 reasons why Cardiff are bigger the authour writes something along the lines that Cardiff have a potential support of "1.5m" and could have sold their ground out "3 times over" for the big games during their cameo in the Prem.

They also go on to write that their 1927 FA cup (yeah, the one 89 years ago...) ranks them higher and how it led to crazy scenes in both England and Wales. How the author would know, well your guess is as good as mine. Oh and he goes on to say that we've never been beyond the 5th round, completely forgetting about both our semi final appearances.

Oh and their win over Real Madrid is also mentioned, but bizarelly our 3-0 win over Valencia (yeah, you know, the one that happened this Millenium) would only have been comparible if it had happened in a final.

Its as desperate as it is amusing. If we stay up this year the gap will hopefully continue to grow.

Nice one shimmie I'll have a look

Login to get fewer ads

Training Today on 11:02 - Feb 20 with 6239 viewsmonmouth

It's on the Anus. It is so pathetically desperate it is laughable. Well worth a read if you need a laugh.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Training Today on 13:59 - Feb 20 with 6119 viewslondonlisa2001

Oops - sorry ! Yes moscowjack is NickR on there! I forgot that it was a different username.

My first visit over there for ages - mostly seems like everyone spends all their time arguing with someone called Andrew. It seems to all get a bit nasty !
Training Today on 14:34 - Feb 20 with 6054 viewsmax936

Training Today on 10:38 - Feb 20 by shimmie

There can't be any bigger reasons to stay up, other tha to continue to rub their noses in it, well there is, but you'll get my point.

Training Today on 14:41 - Feb 20 with 6035 viewsFlashberryjack

Training Today on 13:59 - Feb 20 by londonlisa2001

Oops - sorry ! Yes moscowjack is NickR on there! I forgot that it was a different username.

My first visit over there for ages - mostly seems like everyone spends all their time arguing with someone called Andrew. It seems to all get a bit nasty !

I wonder who Andrew is ? there used to be someone similar on this site.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Training Today on 15:21 - Feb 20 with 5977 viewsexiledclaseboy

Training Today on 14:41 - Feb 20 by Flashberryjack

All Andrews are awesome. Fact.

Poll: Tory leader

Training Today on 15:35 - Feb 20 with 5941 viewsmax936

Training Today on 15:21 - Feb 20 by exiledclaseboy

Is it true that there's plenty of vacancies in the Civil Service Andrew, looking to change jobs and a new "easier" challenge would suit

Training Today on 15:35 - Feb 20 with 5935 viewsexiledclaseboy

Training Today on 15:35 - Feb 20 by max936

Is it true that there's plenty of vacancies in the Civil Service Andrew, looking to change jobs and a new "easier" challenge would suit

Just sent you a PM about another matter mate. We have been taking on in our place but most of them aren't permanent but fixed term and a lot of them involve phone work I think.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2016 15:38]

Training Today on 15:43 - Feb 20 with 5904 viewsmax936

Training Today on 15:35 - Feb 20 by exiledclaseboy

Just sent you a PM about another matter mate. We have been taking on in our place but most of them aren't permanent but fixed term and a lot of them involve phone work I think.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2016 15:38]

Just replied Andrew.

Training Today on 15:43 - Feb 20 with 5903 viewsFlashberryjack

Must admit, all the Andrews I know are fine people, don't know about them being "awesome" though

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Training Today on 16:15 - Feb 20 with 5833 viewsTummer_from_Texas

There was one young striker there who really impressed during the shooting practice but I don't know who he is. He was smaller than Ayew, dark-ish skinned and thin but he was so so calm slotting the ball home. Bafe finished it off with some classy finishes whilst Ayew was slotting his shots into the back of the net regularly and in every corner. He also looked quite stylish in training and created a lot of threats. 

Gorre, I suppose?

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Training Today on 16:24 - Feb 20 with 5798 viewsperchrockjack

Back on topic, I've read Nick s critique and it's typical professional positive stuff.

Nick never fails to diss anyone who appears upset, downbeat ,annoyed, angry at how things are.
What our current plightbshowscis the schism that exists amongst us fans between those who are not blessed with patience, foresight,perspective. Frankly, I'm not sure why they bother with sport as its all about being elated or deflated. There is no middle ground.

We d be better off sticking together and thst means not castigating over many years other fans who are not thst sanguine about events. Ideally, I d like people to reassure less optimistic fans not rip them asunder in sometimes spectacularly offensive fashion.

Anyone positive about us, right now, is either mad or lying to themself.

We re in Shute, we need a miraculous recovery to save our status and less bollux about how the really best loyal fans will still be there next season ,whatever.

Finally, training is one thing, performing in matches is another.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Training Today on 16:29 - Feb 20 with 5783 viewsexiledclaseboy

Training Today on 16:24 - Feb 20 by perchrockjack

Back on topic, I've read Nick s critique and it's typical professional positive stuff.

Nick never fails to diss anyone who appears upset, downbeat ,annoyed, angry at how things are.
What our current plightbshowscis the schism that exists amongst us fans between those who are not blessed with patience, foresight,perspective. Frankly, I'm not sure why they bother with sport as its all about being elated or deflated. There is no middle ground.

We d be better off sticking together and thst means not castigating over many years other fans who are not thst sanguine about events. Ideally, I d like people to reassure less optimistic fans not rip them asunder in sometimes spectacularly offensive fashion.

Anyone positive about us, right now, is either mad or lying to themself.

We re in Shute, we need a miraculous recovery to save our status and less bollux about how the really best loyal fans will still be there next season ,whatever.

Finally, training is one thing, performing in matches is another.

I'm not sure there's much of a schism to be honest. I think pretty much everyone realises we're in a dogfight to stay in the Prem.

Training Today on 16:34 - Feb 20 with 5754 viewsmonmouth

Training Today on 16:29 - Feb 20 by exiledclaseboy

I'm not sure there's much of a schism to be honest. I think pretty much everyone realises we're in a dogfight to stay in the Prem.

Depends on your degree of perchanoia.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Training Today on 16:35 - Feb 20 with 5749 viewskarnataka

Training Today on 14:41 - Feb 20 by Flashberryjack

No idea who Andrew is but I do know there are several posters on here who used to be regulars on there, myself included, but who don't bother with it much these days. Andrew is one of the main reasons I don't bother with it very much any more and there are probably others who just stopped and haven't resurfaced on here. I feel sorry for Jim White who runs that site and who I consider to be a friend and it's out of respect for him that I still read the guestbook and still contribute from time to time but I feel he's let the freedom of speech principle drag it down instead of banning people like Andrew who get so many people's backs up.
Training Today on 16:38 - Feb 20 with 5743 viewsBrynmill_Jack

No. All Steves are awesome. There was no Andrew McGarret in Hawaii five -0 was there? Not the same ring to it see

Training Today on 16:39 - Feb 20 with 5738 viewsexiledclaseboy

Training Today on 16:38 - Feb 20 by Brynmill_Jack

No. All Steves are awesome. There was no Andrew McGarret in Hawaii five -0 was there? Not the same ring to it see

I love the new Hawaii Five-0. Steve McGarret is like superman and batman rolled into one.

Training Today on 16:43 - Feb 20 with 5715 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Training Today on 11:02 - Feb 20 by monmouth

It's on the Anus. It is so pathetically desperate it is laughable. Well worth a read if you need a laugh.

Then they go and post THIS! It's because the rugby was on see and no kids for free.

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=169329&sid=8a268f89a8a23ff

*edit, sorry there's no rubgy on. Perhaps it was a food fair or maybe clashed with a local church jumble sale or sumpin

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024