Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why? 20:50 - Mar 7 with 62967 viewsCopperJack

The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why?

The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why? on 09:56 - Apr 29 with 2109 viewsnice_to_michu

The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why? on 21:50 - Apr 28 by trampie

Yes I agree Wingstandwood.

Trampie talking to himself again.

I think Plaid should put you on the doorstep out canvassing, you're an excellent example of what the party has to offer.

Bravo.
The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why? on 14:36 - Apr 29 with 2060 viewswestside

In the evening post on Tuesday Julie james (Swansea west am) says that if she's re-elected she'll "fight to deliver a state of the art metro system as part of a Swansea city deal and tidal lagoon"

No details about a metro system and not a word about it from wag.

The tidal lagoon and city deal is up to the tory westminster government.

so just typical labour words
The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why? on 17:27 - Apr 29 with 2034 viewsjohnlangy

The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why? on 14:36 - Apr 29 by westside

In the evening post on Tuesday Julie james (Swansea west am) says that if she's re-elected she'll "fight to deliver a state of the art metro system as part of a Swansea city deal and tidal lagoon"

No details about a metro system and not a word about it from wag.

The tidal lagoon and city deal is up to the tory westminster government.

so just typical labour words

Carwyn referred to a metro for Swansea in the Leaders Debate on Wednesday night. No details and the first time i'd heard anything of it.

A week before the election. I wonder if they're connected.
The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why? on 17:52 - Apr 29 with 2026 viewsClinton

On the long list where you vote for a party rather than a candidate, vote for
'Abolish the Welsh assembly' Party.
I think it's the best way to register a protest against the usual parties and the disgraceful way they treat the rest of Wales outside cardiff

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why? on 20:03 - Apr 29 with 2004 viewstrampie

Leanne came out top rated by the public for the latest leaders debate and also top rated to be the best first minister.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why? on 21:16 - Apr 29 with 1986 viewsWingstandwood

The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why? on 17:27 - Apr 29 by johnlangy

Carwyn referred to a metro for Swansea in the Leaders Debate on Wednesday night. No details and the first time i'd heard anything of it.

A week before the election. I wonder if they're connected.

Johnlangy!...... Call me cynical but I see the mysterious and completely out of character (never gave a damn about SW Wales/Swansea before) metro referral to be nothing more than a complete and utter red herring. A false impression/creation of nothing more than a fictitious pre-election bribe/inducement that will?......Hey Presto!......Disappear completely into thin air once all the ballot boxes and polling stations are closed!

I get the vibe?...... Carwyn will come voting time?...... Fully realise (Probably has already!) that the Swansea/SW Wales electorate have started to rather angrily realise that his Welsh Labour Party cares only for Cardiff. My prediction Labour is going to have a rather nasty shock come election time.

Argus!

The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why? on 09:18 - Apr 30 with 1950 viewsKilkennyjack

The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why? on 20:03 - Apr 29 by trampie

Leanne came out top rated by the public for the latest leaders debate and also top rated to be the best first minister.

Our leanne or the same old carwyn - its a no brainer.
Bye bye fatty ....

Beware of the Risen People

The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why? on 10:12 - Apr 30 with 1929 viewsraynor94

The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why? on 21:16 - Apr 29 by Wingstandwood

Johnlangy!...... Call me cynical but I see the mysterious and completely out of character (never gave a damn about SW Wales/Swansea before) metro referral to be nothing more than a complete and utter red herring. A false impression/creation of nothing more than a fictitious pre-election bribe/inducement that will?......Hey Presto!......Disappear completely into thin air once all the ballot boxes and polling stations are closed!

I get the vibe?...... Carwyn will come voting time?...... Fully realise (Probably has already!) that the Swansea/SW Wales electorate have started to rather angrily realise that his Welsh Labour Party cares only for Cardiff. My prediction Labour is going to have a rather nasty shock come election time.

100% agree, I thought I was seeing things, on Julie James election pamphlet concerning the creation of a a Swansea metro, fair play Labour are plumbing the depths

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why? on 12:05 - Apr 30 with 1912 viewsnice_to_michu

The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why? on 09:18 - Apr 30 by Kilkennyjack

Our leanne or the same old carwyn - its a no brainer.
Bye bye fatty ....

Another classy post.

Just curious, exactly which policy of hers to you like so much? I'm referring to a policy that directly helps Swansea, the area you say is so neglected. Which policy do you see and think, "yeh, that sounds good to me"?
The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why? on 13:52 - Apr 30 with 1889 viewstrampie

The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why? on 12:05 - Apr 30 by nice_to_michu

Another classy post.

Just curious, exactly which policy of hers to you like so much? I'm referring to a policy that directly helps Swansea, the area you say is so neglected. Which policy do you see and think, "yeh, that sounds good to me"?

Plaid will do whats best for the whole of Wales, the unionist parties in Wales do whats best for Kaardiff and the South-East corner of Wales, the main Westminster unionist parties do whats best for London and the South East of England.

I suggest you track down Leannes interviews on the Swansea Bay Tidal lagoon and the steelworks situated on the Port Talbot side of Swansea Bay.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why? on 19:05 - May 1 with 1829 viewsWingstandwood

The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why? on 13:52 - Apr 30 by trampie

Plaid will do whats best for the whole of Wales, the unionist parties in Wales do whats best for Kaardiff and the South-East corner of Wales, the main Westminster unionist parties do whats best for London and the South East of England.

I suggest you track down Leannes interviews on the Swansea Bay Tidal lagoon and the steelworks situated on the Port Talbot side of Swansea Bay.

Hey Trampie this confusion about me and you from a certain individual on here saying we're the same person posting under two different names because we use the word/term 'Red-Tories'?

Well guess what?.....I have just received a UKIP flyer through my door and quote: "So on May 5th vote UKIP a revolution of the people against years of rule by the political elite of Tories and RED TORIES (Labour)".

So there you have it looks like the RED TORY description is now being used by a political party also!

Argus!

The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why? on 17:44 - May 2 with 1775 viewstrampie

The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why? on 19:05 - May 1 by Wingstandwood

Hey Trampie this confusion about me and you from a certain individual on here saying we're the same person posting under two different names because we use the word/term 'Red-Tories'?

Well guess what?.....I have just received a UKIP flyer through my door and quote: "So on May 5th vote UKIP a revolution of the people against years of rule by the political elite of Tories and RED TORIES (Labour)".

So there you have it looks like the RED TORY description is now being used by a political party also!

Yes I know Wingstandwood you are quite correct, he is in denial that Labour are Red Tories.

The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why? on 17:46 - May 2 with 1770 viewsBadgeman

The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why? on 17:44 - May 2 by trampie

Yes I know Wingstandwood you are quite correct, he is in denial that Labour are Red Tories.

Just skimmed through this thread and it would be half as long if you didn't repeat yourself every other post. God you're boring.

The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason.
Poll: Is Huw's position untenable?

The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why? on 17:50 - May 2 with 1763 viewsnice_to_michu

The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why? on 17:44 - May 2 by trampie

Hahaha I just chuckled, you are directly talking to yourself.

When you sign in, you better remember which account you are responding to, otherwise it will be a bit embarrassing hey Tramps?! Sorry, I meant Wingstandwood
The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why? on 18:07 - May 2 with 1751 viewstrampie

The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why? on 17:50 - May 2 by nice_to_michu

Hahaha I just chuckled, you are directly talking to yourself.

When you sign in, you better remember which account you are responding to, otherwise it will be a bit embarrassing hey Tramps?! Sorry, I meant Wingstandwood

Plaid Cymru is currently leading the Planet Swans poll with 37 votes, do you think I have 37 usernames on here ?, lol.

Red Tories have no substance, no policies, no ideas, they are just masters of scaremongering, disingenuous spin and dirty politics, attacking and criticising everyone else because they the Red Tories have nothing to offer.
[Post edited 2 May 2016 18:40]

The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why? on 18:20 - May 2 with 1743 viewsWingstandwood

He (is he truly genuine?) states himself to be a Labour supporter?..... Yet!.... Repeatedly condones destructive Welsh Labour Cardiff bias/centric policy whilst avoiding to respond to helpful criticism and concerns?............ Or rubbishes helpful criticism and concerns by personally attacking individual contributors to this thread!

If he and his beloved party actually listened to and woke up to the criticism and concerns from others regarding Welsh Labours self destructive Kamikaze Cardiff bias? It might actually save seats like Gower from being lost or constituencies like Wrexham (Unbelievably of all places!) from becoming marginals. Its sadly a case of lemmings eagerly forming a queue to jump off a cliff and ostriches with their heads dug deeply into the sand!

It would actually help Labour/its future prospects at the ballot-box a great deal if it actually listened, practiced common sense and stuck to its historic ideals/principles. The up-coming election result is going to be a complete and utter disaster for them!

Argus!

The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why? on 18:34 - May 2 with 1732 viewsnice_to_michu

The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why? on 18:20 - May 2 by Wingstandwood

He (is he truly genuine?) states himself to be a Labour supporter?..... Yet!.... Repeatedly condones destructive Welsh Labour Cardiff bias/centric policy whilst avoiding to respond to helpful criticism and concerns?............ Or rubbishes helpful criticism and concerns by personally attacking individual contributors to this thread!

If he and his beloved party actually listened to and woke up to the criticism and concerns from others regarding Welsh Labours self destructive Kamikaze Cardiff bias? It might actually save seats like Gower from being lost or constituencies like Wrexham (Unbelievably of all places!) from becoming marginals. Its sadly a case of lemmings eagerly forming a queue to jump off a cliff and ostriches with their heads dug deeply into the sand!

It would actually help Labour/its future prospects at the ballot-box a great deal if it actually listened, practiced common sense and stuck to its historic ideals/principles. The up-coming election result is going to be a complete and utter disaster for them!

I am not Welsh Labour, how many times does that to be said before you understand that?

Good lord.
The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why? on 18:43 - May 2 with 1714 viewstrampie

The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why? on 18:20 - May 2 by Wingstandwood

I don't think he is genuine Wingstandwood.

The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why? on 08:57 - May 3 with 1662 viewsCopperJack

Funny how we 'may' get £6m to help our city centre regeneration plans, yet, again, somehow there's always money found to help regenerate the 7th richest place in the UK

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-36187011

The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why? on 12:09 - May 3 with 1623 viewsnice_to_michu

The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why? on 08:57 - May 3 by CopperJack

Funny how we 'may' get £6m to help our city centre regeneration plans, yet, again, somehow there's always money found to help regenerate the 7th richest place in the UK

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-36187011

Same old points.

You know for a fact that this is Welsh Government money, do you? Seems odd that the leader of Cardiff Council is overseeing the demolition project...
The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why? on 12:12 - May 3 with 1617 viewsNeathJack

The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why? on 12:09 - May 3 by nice_to_michu

Same old points.

You know for a fact that this is Welsh Government money, do you? Seems odd that the leader of Cardiff Council is overseeing the demolition project...

That's the same Cardiff Council who benefited from the smallest cut to it's budget (0.1%) from the Welsh Government of all the Welsh Local Authorities this year of course...........
The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why? on 12:19 - May 3 with 1615 viewsCopperJack

The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why? on 12:09 - May 3 by nice_to_michu

Same old points.

Same old points you ignore. It's amazing Cardiff Council always has money to demolish and build stuff to improve the centre whereas we don't. Huge coincidence, that you and the Labour Party (I'm not saying you are before you throw a tantrum) always point out. Or maybe, as pointed out above, they get better funding...

The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why? on 12:49 - May 3 with 1600 viewsWingstandwood

The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why? on 12:19 - May 3 by CopperJack

Same old points you ignore. It's amazing Cardiff Council always has money to demolish and build stuff to improve the centre whereas we don't. Huge coincidence, that you and the Labour Party (I'm not saying you are before you throw a tantrum) always point out. Or maybe, as pointed out above, they get better funding...

The Tories have obviously cottoned on to the fact that the Cardiff bias issue has not gone unnoticed by the Swansea/SW Wales public! They must see it as both a major vote loser for Labour and a vote winner for them?

I had a flyer-leaflet delivered this morning from Gower's Conservative candidate and he has placed the issue right at the top of his campaign leaflet. That's how complacent, deluded, arrogant and out of touch Labour are now i.e. gifting The Tories both anti-Labour propaganda and votes. I'll repeat it again Labour are in for an abysmal result come election time!

Argus!

The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why? on 14:19 - May 3 with 1570 viewsCopperJack

The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why? on 12:49 - May 3 by Wingstandwood

The Tories have obviously cottoned on to the fact that the Cardiff bias issue has not gone unnoticed by the Swansea/SW Wales public! They must see it as both a major vote loser for Labour and a vote winner for them?

I had a flyer-leaflet delivered this morning from Gower's Conservative candidate and he has placed the issue right at the top of his campaign leaflet. That's how complacent, deluded, arrogant and out of touch Labour are now i.e. gifting The Tories both anti-Labour propaganda and votes. I'll repeat it again Labour are in for an abysmal result come election time!

Really? What does it say? Good, it's about time people highlighted this. I doubt it'll be enough to stop the Uncle Tom Donkey voters who vote them in because they're not the Conservatives, but we can hope.

The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why? on 15:05 - May 3 with 1542 viewsnice_to_michu

The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why? on 14:19 - May 3 by CopperJack

Really? What does it say? Good, it's about time people highlighted this. I doubt it'll be enough to stop the Uncle Tom Donkey voters who vote them in because they're not the Conservatives, but we can hope.

Yay, it's about time you said "donkey voters" in a post, you hadn't mentioned it for a day or so.

If only I and others were as enlightened as you.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024