Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You can argue the toss 09:24 - Mar 12 with 1301 viewsDr_Winston

About just how influential Guidolin has or hasn't been to the results we've gained, but it's hard to imagine us being better off for him not being here. Certainly he seems like a positive influence on the club overall.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/i-happy-alan-wins-agai

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

You can argue the toss on 13:57 - Mar 12 with 1118 viewsStarsky

Agreed.
There seems such unity between Guido, his assistant and Curt.
If they can set our team up more positively when we pull away from the bottom, we will see exactly how enterprising the new management will be.

It's just the internet, init.

You can argue the toss on 14:24 - Mar 12 with 1063 viewsDr_Winston

You can argue the toss on 13:57 - Mar 12 by Starsky

Agreed.
There seems such unity between Guido, his assistant and Curt.
If they can set our team up more positively when we pull away from the bottom, we will see exactly how enterprising the new management will be.

Agreed. Easy to judge based on what has basically been the football version of firefighting.

For what it's worth I suspect we may part ways in the summer anyway, but more from a personal health aspect for FG than anything else.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

You can argue the toss on 14:49 - Mar 12 with 1003 viewsStarsky

You can argue the toss on 14:24 - Mar 12 by Dr_Winston

Agreed. Easy to judge based on what has basically been the football version of firefighting.

For what it's worth I suspect we may part ways in the summer anyway, but more from a personal health aspect for FG than anything else.

That would be a shame for Guidolin.
Then over to Brendan then

It's just the internet, init.

You can argue the toss on 14:57 - Mar 12 with 965 viewsmonmouth

You can argue the toss on 14:49 - Mar 12 by Starsky

That would be a shame for Guidolin.
Then over to Brendan then

I hope we aspire higher than The Dossier. I bet we won't though.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024