Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wilfried 12:11 - Mar 12 with 6898 viewsDr_Winston

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/revealed-true-cost-wilfried

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Wilfried on 12:25 - Mar 12 with 4569 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

wow incredible.

we could have him back , get paid 9 million & forget about the winning bonuses.

or something like that

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Wilfried on 12:26 - Mar 12 with 4575 viewsmorningstar

Excellent foresight from the club with regard to the add ons and sell on clauses. How much do you think that will rake in by the time he leaves in the summer?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Wilfried on 12:33 - Mar 12 with 4535 viewswestside

west ham are after bony
Wilfried on 12:43 - Mar 12 with 4484 viewswestside

bony starting against norwich
Wilfried on 12:49 - Mar 12 with 4458 viewsjack_lord

It explains why Man City are doing there best not to win any trophies.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Wilfried on 13:21 - Mar 12 with 4339 viewsWarwickHunt

Wilfried on 12:26 - Mar 12 by morningstar

Excellent foresight from the club with regard to the add ons and sell on clauses. How much do you think that will rake in by the time he leaves in the summer?

We'll be rich beyond our wildest dreams....
Wilfried on 13:43 - Mar 12 with 4244 viewsacejack3065

Write off the remaining fees and bring him home.

Do it. Just do it.
Wilfried on 14:00 - Mar 12 with 4193 viewsJackanapes

On the evidence of today we don't want him back. Bony a load of pony so far. And there he goes subbed off.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Login to get fewer ads

Wilfried on 14:03 - Mar 12 with 4169 viewsacejack3065

Wilfried on 14:00 - Mar 12 by Jackanapes

On the evidence of today we don't want him back. Bony a load of pony so far. And there he goes subbed off.

Yeah he didn't play well today but do you seriously not want him back?

He is without a doubt one of the best forwards we've ever had at our club. If you give him time you get results. The problem with top clubs like Man Citeh is they demand instant success and we all know Wilf certainly didn't hit the ground running here.

If we can afford to bring him back we've got to try.
Wilfried on 14:10 - Mar 12 with 4150 viewsJackanapes

Wilfried on 14:03 - Mar 12 by acejack3065

Yeah he didn't play well today but do you seriously not want him back?

He is without a doubt one of the best forwards we've ever had at our club. If you give him time you get results. The problem with top clubs like Man Citeh is they demand instant success and we all know Wilf certainly didn't hit the ground running here.

If we can afford to bring him back we've got to try.

I didnt say I wouldnt have him back, just that on todays evidence he looks lost. Look what happened to Stuart Roberts at Wycombe.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Wilfried on 14:11 - Mar 12 with 4137 viewsLoyal

Wilf as ever was poor for Man City today. Lazy too .....

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Wilfried on 14:13 - Mar 12 with 4128 viewsacejack3065

Wilfried on 14:10 - Mar 12 by Jackanapes

I didnt say I wouldnt have him back, just that on todays evidence he looks lost. Look what happened to Stuart Roberts at Wycombe.

Ah Super Stu...

I wouldn't disagree that he doesn't look like he's enjoying his time at Man Citeh. He wont be there in 6 months time.
Wilfried on 14:37 - Mar 12 with 4022 viewsAnotherJohn

Pity Wilf couldn't do us a favour. A point against Citeh was above par for Norwich, so we really need to match that.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2016 14:38]
Wilfried on 17:21 - Mar 12 with 3784 viewsnantywatcher

£25 million - we really had Man City's pants down big time. One of the most overrated players I've ever seen and certainly the laziest. You could see the City players had zero confidence in giving the ball and I'd forgotten how woeful his passing can be - set up Norwich with a chance in the first half with great vision. If we had him back then my next season ticket's available. (Mind you Sterling for what £45 million? looks half the player Barrow is)
Wilfried on 17:38 - Mar 12 with 3718 viewsjojaca

Horses for courses, he was good fit for us. But Aguero is the focal point for city.

Even when you know, you never know?

Wilfried on 17:40 - Mar 12 with 3704 viewsDr_Winston

Offer them £8m plus agree to write off the final £9m payment.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Wilfried on 17:54 - Mar 12 with 3668 viewsEdmundo

Wilfried on 12:49 - Mar 12 by jack_lord

It explains why Man City are doing there best not to win any trophies.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Wilfried on 17:56 - Mar 12 with 3654 viewsdobjack2

Wilfried on 17:21 - Mar 12 by nantywatcher

£25 million - we really had Man City's pants down big time. One of the most overrated players I've ever seen and certainly the laziest. You could see the City players had zero confidence in giving the ball and I'd forgotten how woeful his passing can be - set up Norwich with a chance in the first half with great vision. If we had him back then my next season ticket's available. (Mind you Sterling for what £45 million? looks half the player Barrow is)

Suited our style of play - doesn't suit man city's
Wilfried on 21:42 - Mar 12 with 3392 viewsWhiterockin

Wilfried on 17:56 - Mar 12 by dobjack2

Suited our style of play - doesn't suit man city's

This 100% and still the perfect fit for us.
Wilfried on 22:46 - Mar 12 with 3306 viewsJJJack

On a side note I had absolutely no idea Football Clubs paid VAT on transfers. In 35yrs + of following the game I've never ever heard that. On Championship Manager (which is pretty realistic) I don't remember that happening but perhaps I just missed it. Strange.
Wilfried on 22:59 - Mar 12 with 3281 viewsLoyal

The final figures are saying more 29mill than 25.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Wilfried on 01:16 - Mar 13 with 3165 viewsjack_lord

Wilfried on 22:46 - Mar 12 by JJJack

On a side note I had absolutely no idea Football Clubs paid VAT on transfers. In 35yrs + of following the game I've never ever heard that. On Championship Manager (which is pretty realistic) I don't remember that happening but perhaps I just missed it. Strange.

My mother was working in the tax office back in the early 80's when Alan Curtis had been transferred to Leeds and the tax hadn't been paid which she ws chasing up.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Wilfried on 08:45 - Mar 13 with 3009 viewsmagicdaps10

With them still owing us 8M then surely if we were interested come the summer that amount could be used to negotiate a deal.

His wages will be a big sticking point but say he is worth 12M now then ultimately we could get him for 4M.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Wilfried on 08:46 - Mar 13 with 3002 viewsmagicdaps10

Wilfried on 17:40 - Mar 12 by Dr_Winston

Offer them £8m plus agree to write off the final £9m payment.

Sorry just read your post, makes perfect sense.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Wilfried on 08:53 - Mar 13 with 2980 viewswaynekerr55

Are you being fûcking serious?

Over rated? A goal every other game for us.

It hasn't worked out for him at city as he hasn't played.

Fück me have a day off 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024