Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joint Aids 14:24 - Apr 3 with 8048 viewsmax936

do they work I wonder, I've got terrible trouble with my left knee moreso if I walk any distance, just come across this

https://www.vital3.com/landingpages/LFV1UK/?code=14VTPBA1&gclid=CLy35a7G8ssCFY4V

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Joint Aids on 19:34 - Apr 6 with 1764 viewsmax936

Joint Aids on 19:19 - Apr 6 by Banosswan

Try to avoid walking downhill at least (serious).

Yeah, I was advised about that by a consultant, I suffered a compound facture to both my Tib & Fib in my left leg back in 79, the bones came through the skin, ended up in Singlton Hospital for 4 fecking weeks 3 week in traction, until a different consultant/surgeon took over my care and put in a plate to re-join the Tibia, that may have somin to do with my problems now, gonna phone the quacks tomorrow, Ibuprofen isn't doing anything, I've taken it for a month, all its done is cause me constipation [lo]

Joint Aids on 19:38 - Apr 6 with 1757 viewsmax936

Joint Aids on 19:29 - Apr 6 by exiledclaseboy

I'm a slave to my knees abs for the last few weeks have developed a very sore, clicky hip.

Just saying.

That'll be all I need, Andrew, I'll be retiring early at this rate and going fishing with Oldjack

Joint Aids on 23:17 - Apr 6 with 1724 viewsowainglyndwr

Joint Aids on 19:38 - Apr 6 by max936

That'll be all I need, Andrew, I'll be retiring early at this rate and going fishing with Oldjack

Thought you was retired,
Joint Aids on 00:52 - Apr 7 with 1705 viewswaynekerr55

Joint Aids on 19:29 - Apr 6 by exiledclaseboy

I'm a slave to my knees abs for the last few weeks have developed a very sore, clicky hip.

Just saying.

To be fair you've done well after what happened to you

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Joint Aids on 06:42 - Apr 7 with 1696 viewsStarsky

Joint Aids on 00:52 - Apr 7 by waynekerr55

To be fair you've done well after what happened to you

Bloody ell Wayne... You missed me out again, lol.

It's just the internet, init.

Joint Aids on 10:23 - Apr 7 with 1684 viewswaynekerr55

Joint Aids on 10:49 - Apr 6 by waynekerr55

Ask for a referral from the GP.

It may be cartilage or it could be onset of OA (arthritis). Get it looked at so that you can get some physio exercises. Again, as you're a little further down the line it will be pain management

Starksy mun

Joint Aids on 13:52 - Apr 7 with 1661 viewsDarran

This is interesting.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/acl-knee-injury-repair-surgery-2016-3

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Joint Aids on 14:03 - Apr 7 with 1653 viewswaynekerr55

Joint Aids on 13:52 - Apr 7 by Darran

This is interesting.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/acl-knee-injury-repair-surgery-2016-3

I'll ask my surgeon buddy from NCT about this.

He told me about a surgeon who used to work closely with Chelsea - guess how much the guys annual insurance premium was?

Login to get fewer ads

Joint Aids on 14:06 - Apr 7 with 1651 viewsJackfath

I had my ACL done a few years back. Never been the same since. I wish I hadn't gone through with it now.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Joint Aids on 17:43 - Apr 7 with 1629 viewsStarsky

Joint Aids on 10:23 - Apr 7 by waynekerr55

Starksy mun

Brain management I need!

It's just the internet, init.

Joint Aids on 17:54 - Apr 7 with 1625 viewsbonymine

Joint Aids on 14:06 - Apr 7 by Jackfath

I had my ACL done a few years back. Never been the same since. I wish I hadn't gone through with it now.

I tore my ACL and had to have a full reconstruction op a few months later whilst playing on the old Morfa Stadium AstroTurf pitch back in 1991.

It was around the same time as Gazza did his when in his prime in the FA Cup Final v Forest so I told all the birds in town whilst I was on crutches 'I've had the same op as Gazza!!'. I never once took advantage of the warm sympathy votes I received honestly !!!

The closest I'll get to a claim to fame in football apart from representing Swansea Schoolboys !!

STID Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Joint Aids on 14:00 - Apr 21 with 1526 viewsmorningstar

Well that's me done, was hoping to hold out for another month or so before i get a knee replacement but went into work this morning and thought 'F*** it, i'm done'! I'll see the consultant next Thursday and take the first available slot he's got. Six months off work and a summer in the Garden!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Joint Aids on 09:48 - May 5 with 1450 viewsmorningstar

Joint Aids on 14:00 - Apr 21 by morningstar

Well that's me done, was hoping to hold out for another month or so before i get a knee replacement but went into work this morning and thought 'F*** it, i'm done'! I'll see the consultant next Thursday and take the first available slot he's got. Six months off work and a summer in the Garden!

Agh well, today is the day! Admission at 11am op at 2pm. Anyone thinking of a havin a knee replacement let me know and i'll tell you what it's like! Cant wait!

Joint Aids on 09:50 - May 5 with 1449 viewsmonmouth

Joint Aids on 09:48 - May 5 by morningstar

Agh well, today is the day! Admission at 11am op at 2pm. Anyone thinking of a havin a knee replacement let me know and i'll tell you what it's like! Cant wait!

It's so easy they do it with their eyes closed.....

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Joint Aids on 12:13 - May 5 with 1426 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Joint Aids on 09:48 - May 5 by morningstar

Good luck!

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Joint Aids on 17:00 - May 5 with 1399 viewsJohnw102

I had bad arthritis in both knees, old wives tale white raisins in gin worked for me. See here how to do it. Hope this helps.
http://www.peoplespharmacy.com/2014/10/23/how-to-make-gin-soaked-raisins-for-joi

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Joint Aids on 17:34 - May 5 with 1393 viewsowainglyndwr

Joint Aids on 17:54 - Apr 7 by bonymine

I tore my ACL and had to have a full reconstruction op a few months later whilst playing on the old Morfa Stadium AstroTurf pitch back in 1991.

It was around the same time as Gazza did his when in his prime in the FA Cup Final v Forest so I told all the birds in town whilst I was on crutches 'I've had the same op as Gazza!!'. I never once took advantage of the warm sympathy votes I received honestly !!!

The closest I'll get to a claim to fame in football apart from representing Swansea Schoolboys !!

STID Together Stronger 💪💪💪

I never had my ACL repaired., I had a op 2 years ago and still having all sorts of problems

They are considering either a knee replacement or breaking my leg just below the knee and resetting my leg.
I have 8 years before retirement so trying to get to that point before getting it done but cannot see it lasting that long.
On top of this I fell before Christmas and have torn my cartilage again
[Post edited 5 May 2016 17:36]
Joint Aids on 19:59 - May 6 with 1343 viewsmorningstar

Joint Aids on 09:50 - May 5 by monmouth

It's so easy they do it with their eyes closed.....

They may well do Mon Op was a success, he put a concrete replacement in as he said my bones were good? (will have to find out more about that). But your Dad was right mate. Sancta Maria is sh!t!

Joint Aids on 20:01 - May 6 with 1342 viewsmonmouth

Joint Aids on 19:59 - May 6 by morningstar

They may well do Mon Op was a success, he put a concrete replacement in as he said my bones were good? (will have to find out more about that). But your Dad was right mate. Sancta Maria is sh!t!

DO THE PHYSIO. NO SLACKING.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Joint Aids on 20:07 - May 6 with 1339 viewsmorningstar

Joint Aids on 20:01 - May 6 by monmouth

DO THE PHYSIO. NO SLACKING.

I AM MUN!

Joint Aids on 20:54 - May 6 with 1325 viewsmax936

Joint Aids on 20:07 - May 6 by morningstar

I AM MUN!

I wish I could find out what's wrong with my left knee, it did settle down after a week or so after I stopped taking Ibuprofen for a month, Doc told me to take them for a month, it has been ok, but the pain is increasing again now, my Doctors surgery has scheduled times for booking appointments, but I can't even get through on the phone to book even a phone call appointment.

My pain is on my back leg behind the knee, and running down the outside, bending my leg to put trousers, shorts on pain is unbearable on times, can't see how that is cartilage though.

Joint Aids on 21:24 - May 6 with 1315 viewsmorningstar

Joint Aids on 20:54 - May 6 by max936

I wish I could find out what's wrong with my left knee, it did settle down after a week or so after I stopped taking Ibuprofen for a month, Doc told me to take them for a month, it has been ok, but the pain is increasing again now, my Doctors surgery has scheduled times for booking appointments, but I can't even get through on the phone to book even a phone call appointment.

My pain is on my back leg behind the knee, and running down the outside, bending my leg to put trousers, shorts on pain is unbearable on times, can't see how that is cartilage though.

Sorry Max, wouldn't have a clue. Could be a number of things.

Joint Aids on 21:39 - May 6 with 1309 viewsmax936

Joint Aids on 21:24 - May 6 by morningstar

Sorry Max, wouldn't have a clue. Could be a number of things.

Where's Doctor Steadman when you need him

Joint Aids on 22:06 - May 6 with 1299 viewspikeypaul

Had pains in my joints about 9 months ago and started taking turmeric 1400mg from Oxford vitality on eBay,Glucosamine 1500mg from Naturplus also eBay and 1000mg cod liver oil Holland &Barrett (always got 2 for 1 offers on it).
Not sure if it's placebo but I get hardly any pain now apart from when I forget to take them.
So probably will stick to them for the rest of my days.
15p a day well spent.
[Post edited 6 May 2016 22:46]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Joint Aids on 22:13 - May 6 with 1294 viewsmax936

Joint Aids on 22:06 - May 6 by pikeypaul

Had pains in my joints about 9 months ago and started taking turmeric 1400mg from Oxford vitality on eBay,Glucosamine 1500mg from Naturplus also eBay and 1000mg cod liver oil Holland &Barrett (always got 2 for 1 offers on it).
Not sure if it's placebo but I get hardly any pain now apart from when I forget to take them.
So probably will stick to them for the rest of my days.
15p a day well spent.
[Post edited 6 May 2016 22:46]

15p a day, got to be worth a try for a month and see how it goes, Thanks Pikey.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024