Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joint Aids 14:24 - Apr 3 with 8049 viewsmax936

do they work I wonder, I've got terrible trouble with my left knee moreso if I walk any distance, just come across this

https://www.vital3.com/landingpages/LFV1UK/?code=14VTPBA1&gclid=CLy35a7G8ssCFY4V

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Joint Aids on 07:54 - Apr 4 with 1757 viewswaynekerr55

Joint Aids on 07:44 - Apr 4 by owainglyndwr

Yes me to. Just had the scan results but further down the line they are considering a knee replacement or breaking my leg below my knee and resetting it.

Find out if it's medial or lateral. I assume if they are talking about replacement it's your lateral meniscus

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Joint Aids on 08:30 - Apr 4 with 1735 viewsLord_Bony

Joint Aids on 04:10 - Apr 4 by Starsky

glaucosamine.
Lots of excellent reviews of this on Amazon, yet most medical reviews discredit it.
Help me out here Wayne. I too have had knee pain since xmas

Me too.

Mainly my left knee especially when I'm walking up the stairs.

It's either over exercise or the onset of arthritis.

I bought a cross trainer last year and excerecise with hand weights while peddling...as we get older something gives sometimes in the joints?

I also spend hours on a pc sometimes an.d use it for gaming quite a lot in a low down chair I find comfy but can't be good for the knees. I'm hoping it's one of the above and not arthritic pain if it is I'm fecked as there'll be no more excerecise!

My question for Dr. Wayne is this...

Can physical excerecise be damaging and a bad thing for the joints for guys in 40s/50s or does it actually help to strengthen the joints and ligaments.?

Interesting fact,the cartlidge behind the knee is the only part of the human body that can't repair or rejuvenate itself.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Joint Aids on 08:39 - Apr 4 with 1728 viewsowainglyndwr

Joint Aids on 08:30 - Apr 4 by Lord_Bony

Me too.

I bought a cross trainer last year and excerecise with hand weights while peddling...as we get older something gives sometimes in the joints?

I also spend hours on a pc sometimes an.d use it for gaming quite a lot in a low down chair I find comfy but can't be good for the knees. I'm hoping it's one of the above and not arthritic pain if it is I'm fecked as there'll be no more excerecise!

Can physical excerecise be damaging and a bad thing for the joints for guys in 40s/50s or does it actually help to strengthen the joints and ligaments.?

Interesting fact,the cartlidge behind the knee is the only part of the human body that can't repair or rejuvenate itself.

I have started Swimmimg as often as I can.
No pressure on your knees
Joint Aids on 08:55 - Apr 4 with 1707 viewswaynekerr55

Joint Aids on 08:30 - Apr 4 by Lord_Bony

Me too.

Depends on many factors Lord

High impact should be avoided but stability, low impact and strengthening should be encouraged

Not to mention the importance of diet

Joint Aids on 09:39 - Apr 4 with 1679 viewsmax936

Joint Aids on 08:39 - Apr 4 by owainglyndwr

I have started Swimmimg as often as I can.
No pressure on your knees

Swimming in the bath won't help Jarv

Joint Aids on 10:09 - Apr 4 with 1664 viewsLeonisGod

Joint Aids on 16:27 - Apr 3 by Darran

I have honest. Saw the doctor about it last week I'm waiting for a scan.
Fell out of the car in Neath last year. FACT
[Post edited 3 Apr 2016 16:28]

Fell out of a car!? Who do you think you are; Alan Tate?
Joint Aids on 10:17 - Apr 4 with 1659 viewsmax936

Joint Aids on 10:09 - Apr 4 by LeonisGod

Fell out of a car!? Who do you think you are; Alan Tate?

And he's got the cheek to call others clumsy
[Post edited 4 Apr 2016 10:18]

Joint Aids on 10:18 - Apr 4 with 1656 viewsmax936

Joint Aids on 10:17 - Apr 4 by max936

And he's got the cheek to call others clumsy
[Post edited 4 Apr 2016 10:18]

If he had landed on his head he would have been fine

Login to get fewer ads

Joint Aids on 17:15 - Apr 4 with 1597 viewsLord_Bony

Joint Aids on 08:55 - Apr 4 by waynekerr55

High impact should be avoided but stability, low impact and strengthening should be encouraged

Oh I see road running is a no no cycling is ok

Thankyou Herr Doktor.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Joint Aids on 22:30 - Apr 4 with 1554 viewsowainglyndwr

Joint Aids on 09:39 - Apr 4 by max936

Swimming in the bath won't help Jarv

At least I would get the water in the bath
Joint Aids on 22:55 - Apr 4 with 1546 viewsmax936

Joint Aids on 22:30 - Apr 4 by owainglyndwr

At least I would get the water in the bath

You must have a team size bath then, chubby cheeks.

Joint Aids on 00:13 - Apr 5 with 1523 viewsStarsky

Joint Aids on 08:55 - Apr 4 by waynekerr55

What about my question to you above before Bony hijacked me with his question?

It's just the internet, init.

Joint Aids on 00:27 - Apr 5 with 1517 viewsLoyal

Joint Aids on 00:13 - Apr 5 by Starsky

What about my question to you above before Bony hijacked me with his question?

Are you watching supermarket sweep ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Joint Aids on 08:29 - Apr 5 with 1477 viewswaynekerr55

Joint Aids on 04:10 - Apr 4 by Starsky

glaucosamine.
Lots of excellent reviews of this on Amazon, yet most medical reviews discredit it.
Help me out here Wayne. I too have had knee pain since xmas

Sorry Mr Starks,

What symptoms do you have?

Joint Aids on 09:32 - Apr 5 with 1469 viewsowainglyndwr

Joint Aids on 07:54 - Apr 4 by waynekerr55

Find out if it's medial or lateral. I assume if they are talking about replacement it's your lateral meniscus

I had cartilage on both knees done and bone spur taken away in April 2014.
I fell before Christmas on a drain and started having pain that I could not put pressure on my knee plus the feeling of swelling behind the knee.
So had the scan just wait for the appointment.
I damaged my interior cruciate in the early 90s playing rugby
Joint Aids on 09:37 - Apr 5 with 1454 viewswaynekerr55

Joint Aids on 09:32 - Apr 5 by owainglyndwr

I had cartilage on both knees done and bone spur taken away in April 2014.
I fell before Christmas on a drain and started having pain that I could not put pressure on my knee plus the feeling of swelling behind the knee.
So had the scan just wait for the appointment.
I damaged my interior cruciate in the early 90s playing rugby

Sounds like lateral to me. Good luck with it you'll be surprised how well the replacement works in the end

Joint Aids on 22:47 - Apr 5 with 1414 viewsStarsky

Joint Aids on 08:29 - Apr 5 by waynekerr55

Sorry Mr Starks,

What symptoms do you have?

Left knee, inner side. I think it was caused by a long 14 hour drive just before Xmas.
Automatic car so left leg just resting kinda side on.
2 days later my knee and upper thigh had severe inflammation but it subsided after a week.
Left with a pain like a bruise. It hurts straightening it (including the muscles at the back of my knee. Feels like theyre tight. Doesn't hurt walking upstairs or putting weight on it. Just hurts. Twisting and stretching the leg straight. Been like it for 3 months now.
Feels much better when warm but now my knee feels frozen with the slightest cold breeze.
Walking more than 100 yards ... It starts to feel frozen then I have to give it a rest.
I'm in my mid fifties and am heavy set but gave never had knee problems before.
Now have to wedge a cushion between the centre console and my knee to drive tomreduce the discomfort.

It's just the internet, init.

Joint Aids on 10:49 - Apr 6 with 1373 viewswaynekerr55

Joint Aids on 22:47 - Apr 5 by Starsky

Left knee, inner side. I think it was caused by a long 14 hour drive just before Xmas.
Automatic car so left leg just resting kinda side on.
2 days later my knee and upper thigh had severe inflammation but it subsided after a week.
Left with a pain like a bruise. It hurts straightening it (including the muscles at the back of my knee. Feels like theyre tight. Doesn't hurt walking upstairs or putting weight on it. Just hurts. Twisting and stretching the leg straight. Been like it for 3 months now.
Feels much better when warm but now my knee feels frozen with the slightest cold breeze.
Walking more than 100 yards ... It starts to feel frozen then I have to give it a rest.
I'm in my mid fifties and am heavy set but gave never had knee problems before.
Now have to wedge a cushion between the centre console and my knee to drive tomreduce the discomfort.

Ask for a referral from the GP.

It may be cartilage or it could be onset of OA (arthritis). Get it looked at so that you can get some physio exercises. Again, as you're a little further down the line it will be pain management

Joint Aids on 15:52 - Apr 6 with 1350 viewsSwanjack10

Steve you love a drop everyday and that will make your joints weak especially carrying that belly about 24/7,try some cheese,or northen lights ,great pain relief.

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Joint Aids on 16:31 - Apr 6 with 1339 viewsBanosswan

The problem with your left knee is possibly overcompensation due to the right knee issue (plus certain factors that gave your right knee issues in the first place). In the short term try getting a gait analysis for some insoles, this will at least help you distribute the weight properly and reduce wear and tear whilst you look at other options.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2016 17:03]

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Joint Aids on 17:40 - Apr 6 with 1317 viewsmax936

Joint Aids on 15:52 - Apr 6 by Swanjack10

Steve you love a drop everyday and that will make your joints weak especially carrying that belly about 24/7,try some cheese,or northen lights ,great pain relief.

Once a week for me Jas, and last Saturday was a quiet one 5 or 6 San Miguels, I've tried loads of joint remedies none seem to give relief, today has been a bad one loads of pain, putting full weight on leg makes things a lot worse I now try and walk without bending leg to much, don't know what the answer is the more walking I do the worse it gets, got loads of walking to do tomoz and Friday as well, bang goes my plan for strolling down to the Queens after the game Saturday

Joint Aids on 18:52 - Apr 6 with 1307 viewsJackfath

Get one of these. Look at this gent on his. He is very happy. You too could find happiness with this.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Joint Aids on 19:19 - Apr 6 with 1297 viewsBanosswan

Joint Aids on 17:40 - Apr 6 by max936

Once a week for me Jas, and last Saturday was a quiet one 5 or 6 San Miguels, I've tried loads of joint remedies none seem to give relief, today has been a bad one loads of pain, putting full weight on leg makes things a lot worse I now try and walk without bending leg to much, don't know what the answer is the more walking I do the worse it gets, got loads of walking to do tomoz and Friday as well, bang goes my plan for strolling down to the Queens after the game Saturday

Try to avoid walking downhill at least (serious).

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Joint Aids on 19:25 - Apr 6 with 1294 viewsmax936

Joint Aids on 18:52 - Apr 6 by Jackfath

Get one of these. Look at this gent on his. He is very happy. You too could find happiness with this.

If I do get one, I'm gonna run you over

Joint Aids on 19:29 - Apr 6 with 1290 viewsexiledclaseboy

I'm a slave to my knees abs for the last few weeks have developed a very sore, clicky hip.

Just saying.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024