Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
An interesting perspective from outside 14:00 - Apr 8 with 2752 viewsProfessor

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2016/apr/08/premier-league-10-things-to

We are 10th on the list.
An interesting perspective from outside on 14:21 - Apr 8 with 2704 viewsGlyn1

Thanks for that. However, if the reporter is saying that we should give Guidolin a contract immediately to prevent him becoming the next manager of Italy then I don't see the logic. We would surely not stand in his way contract or no contract.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

An interesting perspective from outside on 14:23 - Apr 8 with 2693 viewsAl_Bundy

Interesting read until it said Swansea sold their best player to Newcastle and our revival was down to the Don..

little to these journos know anything !
An interesting perspective from outside on 14:31 - Apr 8 with 2668 viewssherpajacob

I'm wondering whether Frankie would work as a director of football, with a first team coach who has the right philosophy, Pascoe? Or somebody from spain/holland starting out in coaching.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

An interesting perspective from outside on 16:47 - Apr 8 with 2451 viewsDafyddHuw

An interesting perspective from outside on 14:23 - Apr 8 by Al_Bundy

Interesting read until it said Swansea sold their best player to Newcastle and our revival was down to the Don..

Beat me to it. Realised the reporter was talking shite at "Having just sold one of the their best players in Jonjo Shelvey to relegation rivals Newcastle".
An interesting perspective from outside on 16:54 - Apr 8 with 2430 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Was a masterstoke he will ensure Newcastle go down. He was responsible for two goals at Norwich. He was not marking anyone and just watched a norwich player glide into penatly area to score the first and third goal.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

An interesting perspective from outside on 17:12 - Apr 8 with 2385 viewsLoyal

An interesting perspective from outside on 14:31 - Apr 8 by sherpajacob

I'm wondering whether Frankie would work as a director of football, with a first team coach who has the right philosophy, Pascoe? Or somebody from spain/holland starting out in coaching.

A waste of a wage, all this director of football nonsense is complete baloney 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

An interesting perspective from outside on 18:27 - Apr 8 with 2258 viewsjackjackjackjack

If we don't want Guidolin, and he doesn't get the Italy job, I can see him going to Watford. He's connected to the owners, Flores hasn't done much in the second half of the season, and they've got a habit of changing managers often.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

An interesting perspective from outside on 19:33 - Apr 8 with 2125 viewsGroo

An interesting perspective from outside on 14:21 - Apr 8 by Glyn1

Thanks for that. However, if the reporter is saying that we should give Guidolin a contract immediately to prevent him becoming the next manager of Italy then I don't see the logic. We would surely not stand in his way contract or no contract.

Be nice to offer now though, in case another club came in.

Groo does what Groo does best

Login to get fewer ads

An interesting perspective from outside on 20:59 - Apr 8 with 2036 viewsGixerJack

An interesting perspective from outside on 16:47 - Apr 8 by DafyddHuw

Beat me to it. Realised the reporter was talking shite at "Having just sold one of the their best players in Jonjo Shelvey to relegation rivals Newcastle".

Do you think that Benitez comment about players getting confused and concentrating for 90 whole minutes a dig at Dumbo Shelvey???
An interesting perspective from outside on 21:52 - Apr 8 with 1968 viewsDewi1jack

An interesting perspective from outside on 17:12 - Apr 8 by Loyal

A waste of a wage, all this director of football nonsense is complete baloney 👍

"...with a first team coach who has the right philosophy, Pascoe?"

What an excellent idea, finding a first team coach who has the right philosophy.
Maybe we already have him.
You were doing brilliantly up until you used the name Pascoe.
I s'pose we should be grateful you didn't say KO' L

Sorry Loyal. Meant to quote Sherpajack
Think you're right about the DOF though
[Post edited 8 Apr 2016 21:53]

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

An interesting perspective from outside on 22:50 - Apr 8 with 1902 viewsSwanzay

Having just sold one of the their best players in Jonjo Shelvey to relegation rivals Newcastle, wtf?

Excellent business in my eyes!
An interesting perspective from outside on 11:48 - Apr 9 with 1703 viewsGlyn1

An interesting perspective from outside on 14:23 - Apr 8 by Al_Bundy

No, incorrect. He wrote that we had sold "one of our best players", not our best player. Considering that Shelvey was in the England squad around about then then I think that that's a justifiable comment.

At the time a lot of us on this board did think it was madness to sell him to a relegation rival but we hadn't realised then that Jonjo was still working for us as our double agent.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2016 11:51]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024