Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs 16:58 - Apr 13 with 42492 viewsLord_Bony

You are no doubt aware that a consortium of US investors, led by Jason Levien and Steve Kaplan, is interested in acquiring shares in Swansea City football club. There is more information on this in a couple of articles on our website - click to read.

The articles outline the current position as we see it, and there is, of course interest in this ongoing situation across the whole 'Jackarmy' family. We are particularly grateful for your support as a full member of the Supporters Trust and have arranged, at very short notice, a meeting at the Liberty Stadium tomorrow evening (Thursday 14 April) at 7.30. It is difficult to say at this stage if there will be any additional information available at that meeting but we felt it would be an opportunity for members of the Trust Board to bring you up to speed and address any points/questions you may have.

The short notice and location of the meeting will, we appreciate, mean it will be difficult for many of you to attend and we will aim to ensure that you are kept up to date with developments both through the Trust's website and these emails.

Thanks for your support.

The Swans Trust team

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 17:45 - Apr 16 with 2580 viewsmorningstar

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 17:19 - Apr 16 by monmouth

I always remember when I was in Scotland I'd have a 'quick pint' after work. next day:

'why the f*ck did we have that seventh pint?'

'because we were thirsty?'

Well yeh, but that comes under the 'when in Scotland' category surely?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 17:52 - Apr 16 with 2555 viewsmonmouth

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 17:45 - Apr 16 by morningstar

Well yeh, but that comes under the 'when in Scotland' category surely?

Also there was no internet to make an arse of myself on. Imagine that kids.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 18:06 - Apr 16 with 2519 viewsmorningstar

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 17:52 - Apr 16 by monmouth

Also there was no internet to make an arse of myself on. Imagine that kids.

Well yes, but at least you spared me further by keeping it to pm! Thanks, I owe you one!

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 18:09 - Apr 16 with 2507 viewsmonmouth

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 18:06 - Apr 16 by morningstar

Well yes, but at least you spared me further by keeping it to pm! Thanks, I owe you one!

I'm still hoping you're right!

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 18:11 - Apr 16 with 2494 viewsmorningstar

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 18:09 - Apr 16 by monmouth

It is actually what I think, but I should have kept such outrageous thoughts to myself.

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 18:44 - Apr 16 with 2440 viewslondonlisa2001

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 18:09 - Apr 16 by monmouth

He's not!
Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 18:47 - Apr 16 with 2423 viewslondonlisa2001

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 18:11 - Apr 16 by morningstar

It is actually what I think, but I should have kept such outrageous thoughts to myself.

I'm really sorry morning star, but the man that has arranged the whole thing and signed the heads of agreement is not the likely candidate for the one not selling.
Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 18:50 - Apr 16 with 2409 viewsmorningstar

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 18:44 - Apr 16 by londonlisa2001

He's not!

Who's he? The cats father? I know I'm not Lis, I'm just trying desperately in my head to find some sort of positive in the 19% shareholding that's being retained. But I know deep down that realistically there isn't one.

Login to get fewer ads

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 18:53 - Apr 16 with 2391 viewslondonlisa2001

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 18:50 - Apr 16 by morningstar

Who's he? The cats father? I know I'm not Lis, I'm just trying desperately in my head to find some sort of positive in the 19% shareholding that's being retained. But I know deep down that realistically there isn't one.

Au contraire - I think there is a positive in it (relatively) to be honest, just don't think it's HJ that has changed his mind :-)
Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 18:58 - Apr 16 with 2370 viewsmonmouth

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 18:53 - Apr 16 by londonlisa2001

Au contraire - I think there is a positive in it (relatively) to be honest, just don't think it's HJ that has changed his mind :-)

If they really had confidence in what they were doing and thought it in the best interests of the club they'd be fighting each other to be the minority shareholders and the rewards would be greater. They can't have it both ways. Anyone wanting to get out now has no faith in the new regime so can't believe it's in the best interest of the cloob they loove.

I love a good paradox me.

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 19:04 - Apr 16 with 2358 viewsmorningstar

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 18:53 - Apr 16 by londonlisa2001

Oh, in that case, what do you mean by 'changed his mind' as it was rumoured last time that he did not wish to sell? My outrageous statements over the last 24 hours (fuelled by drink!) is that I believe he has brokered the deal for the shareholders who wish too sell. I know it's crazy, but I just cannot get rid of this thought from my head! Someone please put it too bed for me!

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 19:11 - Apr 16 with 2341 viewslondonlisa2001

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 19:04 - Apr 16 by morningstar

Oh, in that case, what do you mean by 'changed his mind' as it was rumoured last time that he did not wish to sell? My outrageous statements over the last 24 hours (fuelled by drink!) is that I believe he has brokered the deal for the shareholders who wish too sell. I know it's crazy, but I just cannot get rid of this thought from my head! Someone please put it too bed for me!

Well changed his mind from when he was the one that agreed to sell to them over the past few months is what I meant
Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 19:18 - Apr 16 with 2319 viewsmorningstar

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 19:11 - Apr 16 by londonlisa2001

Well changed his mind from when he was the one that agreed to sell to them over the past few months is what I meant

Ye, I guess not wanting too sell last year when we were coasting, is a bit different to December when it looked like the whole lot was going down the pan. Principles eh? Who'd have them!

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 19:56 - Apr 16 with 2270 viewsbonymine

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 19:18 - Apr 16 by morningstar

Ye, I guess not wanting too sell last year when we were coasting, is a bit different to December when it looked like the whole lot was going down the pan. Principles eh? Who'd have them!

Principles ...

That is one thing that our Board have NOT displayed whatsoever during this ongoing situation.

Money,money,money, it turns EVERYONE'S heads when it is on the table .....my wife is a classic example during our divorce much like MM,HJ,LD etc ....

STID. Together Stronger

💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 00:15 - Apr 17 with 2085 viewsymaohyd

If we don't sort our sh it out off the pitch well go down next year.

Decisions on the takeover, structure and then the manager, need to be made as soon as is feasibly possible.

You look at Villa and how they have lurched season after season to what they are now. They haven't made clear decisions for years.

This takeover needs to happen asap or not at all. Like most I don't want it to happen, however, months of squabbling will do irreparable damage.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 09:34 - Apr 17 with 1957 viewsLoyal

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 19:56 - Apr 16 by bonymine

Principles ...

That is one thing that our Board have NOT displayed whatsoever during this ongoing situation.

Money,money,money, it turns EVERYONE'S heads when it is on the table .....my wife is a classic example during our divorce much like MM,HJ,LD etc ....

STID. Together Stronger

💪💪💪

Together stronger - unless there's a few quid in it 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 12:34 - Apr 17 with 1845 viewsAngelRangelQS

So how did the supposed meeting between Huw Cooze and Levien in Newcastle go? Any idea?
Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 12:55 - Apr 17 with 1827 viewsDarran

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 12:34 - Apr 17 by AngelRangelQS

So how did the supposed meeting between Huw Cooze and Levien in Newcastle go? Any idea?

See my thread.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 14:00 - Apr 17 with 1761 viewsLoyal

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 12:55 - Apr 17 by Darran

See my thread.

Where's that then ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 13:52 - Apr 20 with 1373 views3swan

The BBC 'info' on who is selling shares

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36084316
Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 14:08 - Apr 20 with 1326 viewslondonlisa2001

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 13:52 - Apr 20 by 3swan

The BBC 'info' on who is selling shares

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36084316

What an astonishingly insightful piece that is.

Lists all current shareholders and says that they all may sell or may keep some of their shares. Glad that the BBC have cleared that up.

The most important nugget of info in that piece didn't even draw his comment. No nothing muppet.
Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 14:09 - Apr 20 with 1323 viewsPozuelosSideys

That reads to me as though everyone is selling a bit and nobody is retaining them all (excl. the Trust)

Huhhh?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 14:11 - Apr 20 with 1320 viewslondonlisa2001

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 14:09 - Apr 20 by PozuelosSideys

That reads to me as though everyone is selling a bit and nobody is retaining them all (excl. the Trust)

Huhhh?

The BBC are obviously unable to count.
Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 14:13 - Apr 20 with 1316 viewsPozuelosSideys

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 14:11 - Apr 20 by londonlisa2001

The BBC are obviously unable to count.

Its all getting more and more confusing and all shrouded in mystery.

Why is there such secrecy on who is selling their shareholding and who isn't? Am I missing something?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Swans Trust Emergency Meeting Thurs on 14:13 - Apr 20 with 1315 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Still no news then , surely trust should know now ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024