Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Headlights 22:40 - Apr 27 with 1245 viewsmax936

Put my lads car through mot today, but we had an advisory on the headlight lens's turning cloudy, I watched an episode of Wheeler dealers a while ago where Ed China, polished the headlights on a Honda S2000, does anyone know of anywhere place who are able to provide this service. Ta in advance.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Headlights on 11:38 - Apr 28 with 1149 viewsSmellyplumz

Easy to do your self max I've done loads of mine, it involves couple of different grades of wet and dry and soapy water. Look at in on YouTube.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Headlights on 12:35 - Apr 28 with 1114 viewsmax936

Headlights on 11:38 - Apr 28 by Smellyplumz

Easy to do your self max I've done loads of mine, it involves couple of different grades of wet and dry and soapy water. Look at in on YouTube.

Cheers, as luck would have it lm up at Llanwern today and there were a couple of fellas up here working for auto restore touching up a vehicle and l asked them, they gimme some cream paste to use with a fibrous cloth, advised me to use tooth paste first then this cream to buff it up, l'll give that a try if no joy l'll try you solution.

Headlights on 12:40 - Apr 28 with 1106 viewsmagicdaps10

Tooth paste will do the trick

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Headlights on 12:45 - Apr 28 with 1093 viewsdickythorpe

Bllody hell Max, just buy a new headlight!!
Headlights on 12:47 - Apr 28 with 1087 viewsDarran

Headlights on 12:45 - Apr 28 by dickythorpe

Innit what a knob.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Headlights on 12:50 - Apr 28 with 1081 viewsmax936

Headlights on 12:45 - Apr 28 by dickythorpe

Cars 12 yr old and it's both of them ffs, so fuk that mun.

Headlights on 12:50 - Apr 28 with 1077 viewsmax936

Headlights on 12:47 - Apr 28 by Darran

Innit what a knob.

Fuk up Roland Rat.

Headlights on 12:56 - Apr 28 with 1067 viewsdickythorpe

Headlights on 12:50 - Apr 28 by max936

But Max mun, you are wasting quality daaaaaaaarrrriiiiinnnkkkking time!!!!
Login to get fewer ads

Headlights on 15:43 - Apr 28 with 997 viewsSmellyplumz

Headlights on 12:35 - Apr 28 by max936

Cheers, as luck would have it lm up at Llanwern today and there were a couple of fellas up here working for auto restore touching up a vehicle and l asked them, they gimme some cream paste to use with a fibrous cloth, advised me to use tooth paste first then this cream to buff it up, l'll give that a try if no joy l'll try you solution.

Toothpaste will do it but it's quicker with wet and dry and it gets them mint after about twenty minutes each side. I'll do em for you if you get stuck just bring the wet and dry!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Headlights on 18:25 - Apr 28 with 935 viewsmax936

Headlights on 15:43 - Apr 28 by Smellyplumz

Toothpaste will do it but it's quicker with wet and dry and it gets them mint after about twenty minutes each side. I'll do em for you if you get stuck just bring the wet and dry!

Cheers I'll have a go first, but I might take you up on your offer if I fail Thanks. Lads in Uni at the moment so its a Saturday morning job [smile[

Headlights on 21:12 - Apr 28 with 865 viewsSmellyplumz

Headlights on 18:25 - Apr 28 by max936

Cheers I'll have a go first, but I might take you up on your offer if I fail Thanks. Lads in Uni at the moment so its a Saturday morning job [smile[

Yeah let me know if you want a hand with it and I'll pm you my details.

Headlights on 22:18 - Apr 28 with 826 viewsmax936

Headlights on 21:12 - Apr 28 by Smellyplumz

Yeah let me know if you want a hand with it and I'll pm you my details.

Thanks, much appreciated.

Headlights on 00:07 - Apr 29 with 799 viewsLoyal

Headlights on 12:50 - Apr 28 by max936

If you wipe the headlights with water from the hot tap and then leave for five minutes you will find that this will work a treat. Especially if you repeat it ten minutes later naked whilst masterbating furiously towards your neighbours window.

Let me know how you get on 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Headlights on 17:08 - Apr 29 with 718 viewsmax936

Headlights on 00:07 - Apr 29 by Loyal

If you wipe the headlights with water from the hot tap and then leave for five minutes you will find that this will work a treat. Especially if you repeat it ten minutes later naked whilst masterbating furiously towards your neighbours window.

Let me know how you get on 👍

Tried what you said, I've just got out on........... bail.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2016 17:08]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024