Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Liverpool FC Match Day Thread 03:32 - Apr 28 with 21718 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 1 May 2016 5:00]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Liverpool FC Match Day Thread on 12:34 - May 1 with 3238 viewslidojack

Jack Cork showing exactly how good he is today. Very underrated on here.

GET IN!!
The Official Swansea City vs Liverpool FC Match Day Thread on 12:34 - May 1 with 3219 viewsSmellyplumz

Ash mun!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City vs Liverpool FC Match Day Thread on 12:35 - May 1 with 3211 viewsjackjackjackjack

The Official Swansea City vs Liverpool FC Match Day Thread on 12:34 - May 1 by lidojack

Jack Cork showing exactly how good he is today. Very underrated on here.

GET IN!!

Exactly. Decent player. Well done Jack.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

The Official Swansea City vs Liverpool FC Match Day Thread on 12:36 - May 1 with 3167 viewsPozuelosSideys

Get Barrow on the right. Would really ruin their left back

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City vs Liverpool FC Match Day Thread on 12:37 - May 1 with 3125 viewsAquinas

Enjoyable game to watch but let's not forget this performance is because we are playing one of the worst sides I have seen in recent years in the PL. They can hardly get the ball out of their half.

Hopefully the goal gives Ayew some confidence.
The Official Swansea City vs Liverpool FC Match Day Thread on 12:41 - May 1 with 3061 viewsbrightonjack

The Official Swansea City vs Liverpool FC Match Day Thread on 12:37 - May 1 by Aquinas

Enjoyable game to watch but let's not forget this performance is because we are playing one of the worst sides I have seen in recent years in the PL. They can hardly get the ball out of their half.

They're standing off us too much and allowing us to do our thing - most teams have figured this out and not given us much space to play in.
The Official Swansea City vs Liverpool FC Match Day Thread on 12:42 - May 1 with 3042 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City vs Liverpool FC Match Day Thread on 12:37 - May 1 by Aquinas

Certainly not a gold standard Liverpool performance so far but let's not take anything away from our lot. Lazy start but grown into the game and performing well. Can only play against what is in front if you.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City vs Liverpool FC Match Day Thread on 12:48 - May 1 with 2923 viewsairedale

Benteke and a couple of others coming on for the second half. Still, they've got to beat us 3 nil to win.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City vs Liverpool FC Match Day Thread on 13:02 - May 1 with 2629 viewsPozuelosSideys

This commentary is getting on my moobs. Liverpool this, Klopp that. Klopp Klopp Klopp. Fcking fanboys.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City vs Liverpool FC Match Day Thread on 13:12 - May 1 with 2520 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City vs Liverpool FC Match Day Thread on 13:02 - May 1 by PozuelosSideys

This commentary is getting on my moobs. Liverpool this, Klopp that. Klopp Klopp Klopp. Fcking fanboys.

What gets me is that when they criticise us it is with disdain but when they criticise Liverpool or any other bigger club it's with disappointment.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City vs Liverpool FC Match Day Thread on 13:16 - May 1 with 2473 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Almost a horrible mistake by Neil but Benteke should've been booked for diving there.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City vs Liverpool FC Match Day Thread on 13:20 - May 1 with 2441 viewsChrisSCFC

Push up boys showing them too much respect this half.
The Official Swansea City vs Liverpool FC Match Day Thread on 13:20 - May 1 with 2432 viewsBournedore

The Official Swansea City vs Liverpool FC Match Day Thread on 13:02 - May 1 by PozuelosSideys

Yeah this commentary is ALL about Liverpool. So annoying.
The Official Swansea City vs Liverpool FC Match Day Thread on 13:21 - May 1 with 2420 viewsChrisSCFC

F*ck sake.
The Official Swansea City vs Liverpool FC Match Day Thread on 13:22 - May 1 with 2384 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Way too easy. Horrible defending.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City vs Liverpool FC Match Day Thread on 13:23 - May 1 with 2375 viewsjackjackjackjack

That'll put a few million on his selling price.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

The Official Swansea City vs Liverpool FC Match Day Thread on 13:23 - May 1 with 2375 viewsTheKirkyLife

My family were getting excited. I reminded them this is Swansea City.
The Official Swansea City vs Liverpool FC Match Day Thread on 13:23 - May 1 with 2365 viewsChrisSCFC

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss!
The Official Swansea City vs Liverpool FC Match Day Thread on 13:24 - May 1 with 2361 viewsTheKirkyLife

OKAY AYEW.
The Official Swansea City vs Liverpool FC Match Day Thread on 13:24 - May 1 with 2328 viewsSmellyplumz

Come on now defence don't let us down again

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City vs Liverpool FC Match Day Thread on 13:24 - May 1 with 2331 viewsWxmJax

All began with the poor passing around the box, you could see it coming.

Thankfully Ayew's done it again.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Swansea City vs Liverpool FC Match Day Thread on 13:25 - May 1 with 2316 viewsdailew

3 goals for the first time this PL season.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Swansea City vs Liverpool FC Match Day Thread on 13:26 - May 1 with 2292 viewsChrisSCFC

Come on now boys don't f*ck about keep taking the game to them they can't handle us.
The Official Swansea City vs Liverpool FC Match Day Thread on 13:29 - May 1 with 2221 viewslidojack

Substitutions like this make it harder to get behind Guidolin, we're playing well and with confidence he should be giving Barrow a run out if Montero needs to come off.
The Official Swansea City vs Liverpool FC Match Day Thread on 13:30 - May 1 with 2185 viewsWxmJax

The Official Swansea City vs Liverpool FC Match Day Thread on 13:29 - May 1 by lidojack

Substitutions like this make it harder to get behind Guidolin, we're playing well and with confidence he should be giving Barrow a run out if Montero needs to come off.

This

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024