Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ken Livingstone 14:02 - Apr 28 with 21449 viewsDarran

C*nt,end of.

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ken Livingstone on 13:33 - May 2 with 1383 viewsEbo

I couldn't see or hear any anti semite comments in his speech. A story over nothing. He could have worded it a lot better but again the media and the hard of thinking get ant semite and anti zionism all mixed up.

Many jews across the world are opposed to Israeli foreign policy and the establishment of a Zionist state. If you are opposed to apartheid and against a country that mocks human rights conventions you are labelled an anti semite.

What a horrible world we live in.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Ken Livingstone on 13:39 - May 2 with 1377 viewsDarran

Ken Livingstone on 13:33 - May 2 by Ebo

I couldn't see or hear any anti semite comments in his speech. A story over nothing. He could have worded it a lot better but again the media and the hard of thinking get ant semite and anti zionism all mixed up.

Many jews across the world are opposed to Israeli foreign policy and the establishment of a Zionist state. If you are opposed to apartheid and against a country that mocks human rights conventions you are labelled an anti semite.

No need to word it a lot better Johnny what he should have done is just said f*ck all.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ken Livingstone on 13:42 - May 2 with 1372 viewsjackonicko

Look, I know anti semitism is very serious and bad and all that.

But watching the Labour Party descend into something close to a badly run student union is tremendous fun.

Vote Corbyn. Vote often.
Ken Livingstone on 14:00 - May 2 with 1357 viewsblueytheblue

Nope, no anti-semitism there whatsoever... story over... someone not "hard of thinking" has proclaimed it to be such.

More Labour councillors suspended today by the way. Must just be an issue for the media and hard of thinking...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Ken Livingstone on 14:08 - May 2 with 1343 viewsLohengrin

Indeed so but the real question is what sort of delirious political-masochism is it that drove Livingstone to intervene as he did, in the language he employed?

The fact he's a limelight whore notwithstanding, he's not a stupid man; it's inconceivable he wouldn't have been perfectly aware of the storm he would provoke. My guess, and it's only a guess, is that his stunt has back-fired. He's completely misjudged the mettle of Corbyn. Old Ken, along with various others on Labour's far fringes, have spent decades thundering from the side-lines over Palestine. Now he thought, now their time had come to bring their arguments into the centre of Wesminster debate. No longer raging impotently at student rallies but resonating direcly from the plush, green leather benches of the Shadow Cabinet.

It was a miscalculation on the grand scale. He went haring off to lead the charge but when he looked behind him there was nobody following. Ken jumped the gun! His would-be Paladins were all diving for cover; those that dared poke their head above the parapet at all were in panicked, damage limitation mode as evidenced by Diane Abbott's woeful performance on The Andrew Marr Show.

I wonder how Ken's feeling this morning? Betrayed I should imagine. He's been at this game long enough to know what a curtain call looks like, he surely understands now that this was his.
[Post edited 2 May 2016 14:17]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Ken Livingstone on 14:13 - May 2 with 1337 viewsblueytheblue

Livingstone grandstand whilst completely misreading the situation?

Surely not?

Ken Livingstone on 14:44 - May 2 with 1303 viewstrampie

Aren't the Palestinians and Jews the same race just different religions ?

Some say the Welsh and English are races apart but the Jews and Palestinians are the same.

All we done for the Jews in the second world war, what side were most of them on in the 1st WW ? and then what some of them did to British servicemen and civilians in the British mandate of Palestine straight after the war and still we get criticised by some of them.

I look forward to an independent Wales attitude to the Middle East, boyo's known for calling a spade a spade and equality and fairplay and taking no bullsh*t.
[Post edited 2 May 2016 14:45]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Ken Livingstone on 15:09 - May 2 with 1283 viewslondonlisa2001

Ken Livingstone on 14:44 - May 2 by trampie

Aren't the Palestinians and Jews the same race just different religions ?

Some say the Welsh and English are races apart but the Jews and Palestinians are the same.

All we done for the Jews in the second world war, what side were most of them on in the 1st WW ? and then what some of them did to British servicemen and civilians in the British mandate of Palestine straight after the war and still we get criticised by some of them.

I look forward to an independent Wales attitude to the Middle East, boyo's known for calling a spade a spade and equality and fairplay and taking no bullsh*t.
[Post edited 2 May 2016 14:45]

You really are quite spectacularly stupid fair play.

Leanne Wood's knowledge of the Middle East probably goes about as far as the Tonypandy kebab shop.
Login to get fewer ads

Ken Livingstone on 15:37 - May 2 with 1255 viewstrampie

The Semitic people of the Near East hey.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Ken Livingstone on 17:20 - May 2 with 1190 viewsnice_to_michu

Ken Livingstone on 15:09 - May 2 by londonlisa2001

You really are quite spectacularly stupid fair play.

Leanne Wood's knowledge of the Middle East probably goes about as far as the Tonypandy kebab shop.

Haha yes.

He really is one of the oddest characters on this site.
Ken Livingstone on 17:29 - May 2 with 1188 viewstrampie

Ken Livingstone on 17:20 - May 2 by nice_to_michu

Haha yes.

He really is one of the oddest characters on this site.

Odd is not addressing the topic at hand but talking about Kebab shops in Tonypandy and some posters attacking other posters and not the argument.
People do that when they have lost the argument.

I blame the parents and the education system for such behaviour.

Ken Livingstone on 17:37 - May 2 with 1177 viewsnice_to_michu

Ken Livingstone on 17:29 - May 2 by trampie

Odd is not addressing the topic at hand but talking about Kebab shops in Tonypandy and some posters attacking other posters and not the argument.
People do that when they have lost the argument.

I blame the parents and the education system for such behaviour.

Why should people have to respond to your nonsense all the time? It's so frequent and so often complete rubbish that responding directly to it all the time would be very tiresome.

"some posters attacking other posters and not the argument"
- Attacking? Oh dear oh dear. Time to grow up mate.
Ken Livingstone on 17:50 - May 2 with 1162 viewsblueytheblue

Innit.

Trampies would probably claim the Tredegar riots of 1911 never happened as that would be a slur on the "call a spade a gardening implement, salt of the earth, disperse bullshit" people...

Ken Livingstone on 17:55 - May 2 with 1159 viewstrampie

Ken Livingstone on 17:37 - May 2 by nice_to_michu

Why should people have to respond to your nonsense all the time? It's so frequent and so often complete rubbish that responding directly to it all the time would be very tiresome.

"some posters attacking other posters and not the argument"
- Attacking? Oh dear oh dear. Time to grow up mate.

There you go again, attacking the poster and not the argument, some messageboards live by the policy of attacking the argument and not the poster, the person that needs to grow up is you, no wonder this country is going to the dogs when people try and shut down free speech and debate.

Ken Livingstone on 17:59 - May 2 with 1154 viewsacejack3065

Ken Livingstone on 17:55 - May 2 by trampie

There you go again, attacking the poster and not the argument, some messageboards live by the policy of attacking the argument and not the poster, the person that needs to grow up is you, no wonder this country is going to the dogs when people try and shut down free speech and debate.

Get a grip you big Jessie.
Ken Livingstone on 18:09 - May 2 with 1144 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Ken Livingstone on 05:13 - May 1 by Humpty

I'm a vocal critic of the Israeli state as it is now Bluey.

I think it's a vile little racist state and I think it's treatment of the Palestinians under it's control is abhorrent.

I also speak out when racist oafs on here abuse anyone, including Jews and Muslims.

Am I an antisemite? I'd love to know.

You left out Apartheid .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Ken Livingstone on 18:13 - May 2 with 1138 viewstrampie

Ken Livingstone on 17:59 - May 2 by acejack3065

Get a grip you big Jessie.

Just saying it as it is, some posters on here attack the man and not the argument all the time and those that dish it out more often than not cant take it.
[Post edited 2 May 2016 18:36]

Ken Livingstone on 18:20 - May 2 with 1128 viewsblueytheblue

Ken Livingstone on 18:09 - May 2 by oh_tommy_tommy

You left out Apartheid .

Yup. Israeli Arabs have no voting rights, can't sit in the Knesset.

Oops.

Ken Livingstone on 18:29 - May 2 with 1116 viewsEbo

Ken Livingstone on 18:20 - May 2 by blueytheblue

Yup. Israeli Arabs have no voting rights, can't sit in the Knesset.

Oops.

Try telling that to the Palestinian people who are blockaded and unable to rebuild their own homes because Israel has blocked just about anything coming into the country. Food, building materials, you name it.

Netenyahu is a monster and total scum.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Ken Livingstone on 18:37 - May 2 with 1107 viewsblueytheblue

Ken Livingstone on 18:29 - May 2 by Ebo

Try telling that to the Palestinian people who are blockaded and unable to rebuild their own homes because Israel has blocked just about anything coming into the country. Food, building materials, you name it.

Netenyahu is a monster and total scum.

Palestinian. Not Israeli. Oops.

Interesting with those tunnels Hamas build that they can't smuggle such materials and food in eh?

Gaza borders Egypt too in case you weren't aware. Clearly Egypt allow such food and materials in because otherwise you'd be complaining about them too, eh?

It's also interesting war torn Gaza has some nice hotels according to reviews.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotels-g663088-Gaza_City-Hotels.html

Indeed, can't build homes but can build a very nice resort.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-life-palestinians-gaza-idUSKCN0Q50QZ20150731

Ken Livingstone on 19:43 - May 2 with 1078 viewstrampie

To some Brits whether Muslims or Jews they are all just a bunch of foreigners with alien religions.

Ken Livingstone on 19:45 - May 2 with 1073 viewsblueytheblue

Ken Livingstone on 19:43 - May 2 by trampie

To some Brits whether Muslims or Jews they are all just a bunch of foreigners with alien religions.

I'd suggest that those "some Britains" would be xenophobic at best then.

Ken Livingstone on 20:14 - May 2 with 1038 viewstrampie

Ken Livingstone on 19:45 - May 2 by blueytheblue

I'd suggest that those "some Britains" would be xenophobic at best then.

And what does that line of thinking of yours make illegal Jewish settlers in the occupied territories then ?, what about the people that murdered British Sergeants Clifford Martin and Mervyn Paice ? and what about the bombing of the King David hotel and murder of all them British people ?
No wonder Brits were rioting in the streets after some of them atrocities.

Ken Livingstone on 20:22 - May 2 with 1029 viewsblueytheblue

Ken Livingstone on 20:14 - May 2 by trampie

And what does that line of thinking of yours make illegal Jewish settlers in the occupied territories then ?, what about the people that murdered British Sergeants Clifford Martin and Mervyn Paice ? and what about the bombing of the King David hotel and murder of all them British people ?
No wonder Brits were rioting in the streets after some of them atrocities.

I agree on the settlements, which immediately craps all over your argument.

Nice to see you suddenly care about British sergeants, guess you only found out their names earlier. Whilst it's a nice sentiment that things like the Tredegar riots only happened due to that, the Tredegar riots were in 1911 close to 40 years before.

I in no way condone Irgun. I'd however point out that warnings were made with regards to King David Hotel. Staff ignored any warnings made. Whilst the bombing was dreadful, the building could and should have been evacuated... It's also worth bearing in mind British intelligence along with the military were using vast parts of the hotel; some would argue making it a military target, rightly or wrongly.
[Post edited 2 May 2016 20:24]

Ken Livingstone on 20:43 - May 2 with 998 viewstrampie

Ken Livingstone on 20:22 - May 2 by blueytheblue

I agree on the settlements, which immediately craps all over your argument.

Nice to see you suddenly care about British sergeants, guess you only found out their names earlier. Whilst it's a nice sentiment that things like the Tredegar riots only happened due to that, the Tredegar riots were in 1911 close to 40 years before.

I in no way condone Irgun. I'd however point out that warnings were made with regards to King David Hotel. Staff ignored any warnings made. Whilst the bombing was dreadful, the building could and should have been evacuated... It's also worth bearing in mind British intelligence along with the military were using vast parts of the hotel; some would argue making it a military target, rightly or wrongly.
[Post edited 2 May 2016 20:24]

Your post seems to be defending and justifying killing British people, innocent British people, how sad, and some innocent British people get labelled by the likes of people like you for criticising Israeli actions when they have clearly done something wrong.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024