Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ken Livingstone 14:02 - Apr 28 with 21448 viewsDarran

C*nt,end of.

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ken Livingstone on 20:50 - May 2 with 1268 viewsblueytheblue

Ken Livingstone on 20:43 - May 2 by trampie

Your post seems to be defending and justifying killing British people, innocent British people, how sad, and some innocent British people get labelled by the likes of people like you for criticising Israeli actions when they have clearly done something wrong.

At no point have I "defended" and "justified" killing British people, civilians or otherwise.

I have never "labelled" people criticising Israeli action. I've criticised those coming out with anti-semitic comments.

It's nice to see that you completely ignored the fact anti-semitic riots occurred within South Wales and indeed other areas of Britain prior to the existence of Israel. Did you ignore that deliberately or was the point a bit difficult for you to understand?

EDIT:

In fact, Trampie having looked at the figures from the bombing you refer to, it's amusing you refer to "British".

28 Brits died. 41 Arabs died. 17 Jews died. 2 Armenians, a Russian, a Greek and an Egyptian died.

Yet you only seem to be concerned with the deaths of the British - so Trampie, had you not researched the bombing or are the other dead not as important to you as British deaths?
[Post edited 2 May 2016 20:57]

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Ken Livingstone on 21:16 - May 2 with 1255 viewstrampie

What anti Semitic comments ?, Ken was talking about Zionists and the Nazi's having some common ground in the 30's, which was opposed to the British viewpoint and foreign policy at the time.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Ken Livingstone on 21:29 - May 2 with 1229 viewsblueytheblue

Ken Livingstone on 21:16 - May 2 by trampie

What anti Semitic comments ?, Ken was talking about Zionists and the Nazi's having some common ground in the 30's, which was opposed to the British viewpoint and foreign policy at the time.

Trampie, I'm sure you truly believe that. I can see why others have commented about you the way they have.

Ken Livingstone on 21:33 - May 2 with 1215 viewstrampie

Ken Livingstone on 21:29 - May 2 by blueytheblue

Trampie, I'm sure you truly believe that. I can see why others have commented about you the way they have.

You haven't answered, what anti-Semitic comments has Ken made ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Ken Livingstone on 21:35 - May 2 with 1209 viewsblueytheblue

Ken Livingstone on 21:33 - May 2 by trampie

You haven't answered, what anti-Semitic comments has Ken made ?

You choose not to answer questions, you can't expect your questions to be answered. Basic discourse.

Ken Livingstone on 21:47 - May 2 with 1196 viewstrampie

Ken Livingstone on 21:35 - May 2 by blueytheblue

You choose not to answer questions, you can't expect your questions to be answered. Basic discourse.

You asked me previously on another thread [relating to an incident in the 80's], if I had watched football games in the 70's and 80's and I answered you, I asked you in return if you had watched games in the 70's and 80's and you didn't answer.

This thread is about Ken Livingstone, I haven't mentioned Tredegar yet you ask me about Tredegar, I asked you about Ken Livingstone on the Ken Livingstone thread and you refuse to answer, which says it all.

Ken Livingstone on 21:52 - May 2 with 1185 viewsblueytheblue

Ken Livingstone on 21:47 - May 2 by trampie

You asked me previously on another thread [relating to an incident in the 80's], if I had watched football games in the 70's and 80's and I answered you, I asked you in return if you had watched games in the 70's and 80's and you didn't answer.

This thread is about Ken Livingstone, I haven't mentioned Tredegar yet you ask me about Tredegar, I asked you about Ken Livingstone on the Ken Livingstone thread and you refuse to answer, which says it all.

Apologies, hadn't seen the question on football games. Yes, I was at games in the 70s and 80s.

Your questions in this thread have been answered either at the time or with regards to Livingstone's comments many times by many people.

Tredegar was mentioned because you posted utter bollocks. Tredegar was mentioned to point out there is and always has been anti-semitism within Wales; the fact it occured prior to Irgun made you look as foolish as Livingston for getting basic historical facts incorrect.

If this thread is about Ken Livingstone then most of your posts have been irrelevant by your logic.

Ken Livingstone on 22:04 - May 2 with 1166 viewstrampie

Ken Livingstone on 21:52 - May 2 by blueytheblue

Apologies, hadn't seen the question on football games. Yes, I was at games in the 70s and 80s.

Your questions in this thread have been answered either at the time or with regards to Livingstone's comments many times by many people.

Tredegar was mentioned because you posted utter bollocks. Tredegar was mentioned to point out there is and always has been anti-semitism within Wales; the fact it occured prior to Irgun made you look as foolish as Livingston for getting basic historical facts incorrect.

If this thread is about Ken Livingstone then most of your posts have been irrelevant by your logic.

Anti-Semitism in Wales you say blueytheblue ?, do the Jews identify with the Welsh then ?, do the Jews have common cause regards any national aspirations of the Welsh people ?

What has Ken said that is anti-Semitic ?

Login to get fewer ads

Ken Livingstone on 22:07 - May 2 with 1161 viewsLohengrin

Ken Livingstone on 22:04 - May 2 by trampie

Anti-Semitism in Wales you say blueytheblue ?, do the Jews identify with the Welsh then ?, do the Jews have common cause regards any national aspirations of the Welsh people ?

I see what you're doing there, Tramp. You're trying to paraphrase Gwynfor Evans.

Tread lightly, old boy. Context is everything.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Ken Livingstone on 22:08 - May 2 with 1156 viewsjackonicko

But anyone with even a basic grasp of history, which Ken surely has, knows that Hitler in the 30s was not a Zionist. He was talking about extermination 15 years previously.
Ken Livingstone on 22:13 - May 2 with 1148 viewsblueytheblue

Ken Livingstone on 22:04 - May 2 by trampie

You seem preoccupied with nationalistic bloodlines, Trampie. Yup, very preoccupied. Almost disturbingly, some would say. Not me, no, thought never crossed my mind for even a millisecond.

I can see why you have the view you do on Livingstone's comments though.

Anyway, to educate you, here's the best example.

“Blurring these two things [criticising Israel and being antisemitic] undermines the real importance of antisemitism, because a real antisemite doesn't just hate the Jews in Israel, they hate their Jewish neighbour in Golders Green or in Stoke Newington. It's a physical loathing.”

So there you go, skippy. It's not anti-semitic to hate Israeli Jews. Ken's own words. Of course that crass comments ignores the Israeli Christians, Arabs et al. Presumably they aren't to be hated. Just the Jews.

Ken Livingstone on 22:13 - May 2 with 1146 viewsblueytheblue

Ken Livingstone on 22:07 - May 2 by Lohengrin

I see what you're doing there, Tramp. You're trying to paraphrase Gwynfor Evans.

Tread lightly, old boy. Context is everything.

Context is indeed everything. Well, it would have to be for Trampie, he's lost the plot on the content section.

Ken Livingstone on 22:20 - May 2 with 1136 viewsLoyal

Ken Livingstone on 22:13 - May 2 by blueytheblue

You seem preoccupied with nationalistic bloodlines, Trampie. Yup, very preoccupied. Almost disturbingly, some would say. Not me, no, thought never crossed my mind for even a millisecond.

“Blurring these two things [criticising Israel and being antisemitic] undermines the real importance of antisemitism, because a real antisemite doesn't just hate the Jews in Israel, they hate their Jewish neighbour in Golders Green or in Stoke Newington. It's a physical loathing.”

So there you go, skippy. It's not anti-semitic to hate Israeli Jews. Ken's own words. Of course that crass comments ignores the Israeli Christians, Arabs et al. Presumably they aren't to be hated. Just the Jews.

Life lesson there 👍
I'm not sure it will be recieved within context.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Ken Livingstone on 22:25 - May 2 with 1128 viewstrampie

Ken Livingstone on 22:13 - May 2 by blueytheblue

Haven't got the foggiest idea what that post of yours is all about, can you just give a straight answer ???

What did Ken say that was anti-Semitic ?

As regards you talking about the Welsh being anti-Semitic, what about the Jews - do they like the Welsh ?, do they all support Welsh devolution, Welsh independence and the Welsh language ?, things cut both ways don't they.

Ken Livingstone on 22:35 - May 2 with 1117 viewsblueytheblue

Ken Livingstone on 22:25 - May 2 by trampie

Haven't got the foggiest idea what that post of yours is all about, can you just give a straight answer ???

What did Ken say that was anti-Semitic ?

As regards you talking about the Welsh being anti-Semitic, what about the Jews - do they like the Welsh ?, do they all support Welsh devolution, Welsh independence and the Welsh language ?, things cut both ways don't they.

Have I said "the Welsh being anti-semitic"? No.
Have I said there always been anti-semitic elements? Yes.
Does that make "the Welsh anti-semitic"? No.

Guess what, Trampie? In your f***ed up world view of racial purity you can generalise all you want but every individual in Wales exists with different views, different goals, different aspirations. Someone like you wants to lump races and demographics together to simplify your view to avoid you actually having to think too much.

You're implying that Jews living in Wales act as some kind of fifth column, which is utter bollocks. Complete and utter bollocks.

Oh wait, maybe I shouldn't respond to you, my mum's from Yorkshire so I'm not ethnically pure enough for yourself I guess.

Ken Livingstone on 22:43 - May 2 with 1104 viewstrampie

Ken Livingstone on 22:35 - May 2 by blueytheblue

Have I said "the Welsh being anti-semitic"? No.
Have I said there always been anti-semitic elements? Yes.
Does that make "the Welsh anti-semitic"? No.

Guess what, Trampie? In your f***ed up world view of racial purity you can generalise all you want but every individual in Wales exists with different views, different goals, different aspirations. Someone like you wants to lump races and demographics together to simplify your view to avoid you actually having to think too much.

You're implying that Jews living in Wales act as some kind of fifth column, which is utter bollocks. Complete and utter bollocks.

Oh wait, maybe I shouldn't respond to you, my mum's from Yorkshire so I'm not ethnically pure enough for yourself I guess.

You said blueytheblue ''there is and always has been anti-semitism within Wales'',
what about the other way about I ask ?

Now how about you give a straight answer, what did Ken say that was anti-Semitic ?

Ken Livingstone on 22:48 - May 2 with 1097 viewsblueytheblue

Ken Livingstone on 22:43 - May 2 by trampie

You said blueytheblue ''there is and always has been anti-semitism within Wales'',
what about the other way about I ask ?

Now how about you give a straight answer, what did Ken say that was anti-Semitic ?

"There is and always has been anti-semitism within Wales". Well, that's true Trampie. Institutionalised? No.

So you're asking if Jews are anti-Welsh. Hmm, what f*cking planet are you on? Uranus? Can you give an examples of "Jews" ( oh look, you've lumped everyone of the same race and religion into a single entity yet again ) being "anti-Welsh"?

You've been given examples of what Ken said. I'm sorry but as a non-ethnically pure Welshman I can't give you any answers you'd want to believe...

Ken Livingstone on 22:54 - May 2 with 1088 viewstrampie

Ken Livingstone on 22:48 - May 2 by blueytheblue

"There is and always has been anti-semitism within Wales". Well, that's true Trampie. Institutionalised? No.

So you're asking if Jews are anti-Welsh. Hmm, what f*cking planet are you on? Uranus? Can you give an examples of "Jews" ( oh look, you've lumped everyone of the same race and religion into a single entity yet again ) being "anti-Welsh"?

You've been given examples of what Ken said. I'm sorry but as a non-ethnically pure Welshman I can't give you any answers you'd want to believe...

So you think some Welsh are anti-Semitic, but no Jews are anti Welsh ?

I haven't been given any examples of what Ken said, what did Ken say that was anti-Semitic ?

Ken Livingstone on 22:54 - May 2 with 1088 viewsKerouac

"Ken was talking about Zionists and the Nazi's having some common ground in the 30's"

You should be ashamed of yourself.
You won't be.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Ken Livingstone on 23:03 - May 2 with 1075 viewstrampie

What did he say that was anti-Semitic ?

Ken Livingstone on 06:52 - May 3 with 1017 viewsHumpty

Ken Livingstone on 10:19 - May 2 by blueytheblue

Ah, Mona Baker. No interest in reading quotes she provides, most already out there anyway. it's not like her world viewpoint is objective or anything. There are more than enough comments from yer Hamas, Fatah, Hezbollah et al. I'd quote those too but a tit for tat quote war is dull. Plus you'd say they were taken out of context or actually wrong of something.

I'm not interested with where the quotes came from Bluey. I'm interested whether they're true or not.

And after looking into about half of them I got bored and realised they are all true. Nobody disputes what was said. Many pathetic justifications are made for ethnic cleansing and unambiguous racism.

Nobody is saying those quotes are not true. Just trying to justify them.

If you have any evidence that these quotes are not true, please provide it.

The world view of Mona Baker has f*ck all to do with this. And you know it. Are these quotes true Bluey?

Like this one.

There has been Anti-Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that

Let us not ignore the truth among ourselves ... politically we are the aggressors and they defend themselves... The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down, and in their view we want to take away from them their country.

And my particular favourite. If I knew that it was possible to save all the children of Germany by transporting them to England, and only half by transferring them to the Land of Israel, I would choose the latter, for before us lies not only the numbers of these children but the historical reckoning of the people of Israel This chap thinks the death of ten thousansd Jewish children would be worth anything that would help his political aims. Not a view I share. Bluey? He'll complain about what website I found it on.

We walked outside, Ben-Gurion accompanying us. Allon repeated his question, What is to be done with the Palestinian population?' Ben-Gurion waved his hand in a gesture which said 'Drive them out!

Israel should have exploited the repression of the demonstrations in China, when world attention focused on that country, to carry out mass expulsions among the Arabs of the territories

That's from Netanyahu. In 1989. Man who would become Prime minister of Israel.

Bluey, it doesn't matter where I got my information from. It's true and it's ugly.

Zionism is an ugly, racist, succesful attempt to steal other peoples land.

Am I now an antisemite?
[Post edited 3 May 2016 7:03]
Ken Livingstone on 08:06 - May 3 with 987 viewsKerouac

Ken Livingstone on 23:03 - May 2 by trampie

What did he say that was anti-Semitic ?

"[Hitler] was supporting Zionism before he went mad and ended up killing six million Jews" - Ken Livingstone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Ken Livingstone on 08:20 - May 3 with 978 viewstrampie

Hamburg to Haifa line breaking the British blockade, ship or ships apparently flying both the St of David and the Nazi flag.

Zionists wanted their own state and Hitler's Nazi's were apparently happy to support that policy at one point in time against British interest, both lots went on to fight and kill our people, one lot in the second world war and the other lot in terrorist attacks against the British mandate of Palestine.

Noting the Zionists and Hitlers Nazi's had a common interest at one point of time is somehow anti-Semitic is it ?
So historical things that happen we cant mention them anymore, is that the case ?, because it certainly is beginning to look that way.

Ken Livingstone on 08:29 - May 3 with 968 viewssherpajacob

Ken Livingstone on 08:06 - May 3 by Kerouac

"[Hitler] was supporting Zionism before he went mad and ended up killing six million Jews" - Ken Livingstone

How does that make him anti Semitic?

He is stating facts from history.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Ken Livingstone on 11:12 - May 3 with 927 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Ken Livingstone on 08:29 - May 3 by sherpajacob

How does that make him anti Semitic?

He is stating facts from history.

Don't let facts get in the way.

Christians are probably the biggest killers of all religious beliefs .

Religion the scurge of the world .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024