Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ken Livingstone 14:02 - Apr 28 with 21435 viewsDarran

C*nt,end of.

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ken Livingstone on 19:02 - Apr 28 with 1499 viewsblueytheblue

Ken Livingstone on 19:01 - Apr 28 by Darran

What's kike mean mate?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kike

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Ken Livingstone on 19:05 - Apr 28 with 1490 viewsDarran

Ken Livingstone on 19:02 - Apr 28 by blueytheblue

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kike

Never heard that before.
Some c*nts about mind.

Ken Livingstone on 19:07 - Apr 28 with 1488 viewsblueytheblue

Ken Livingstone on 19:02 - Apr 28 by ItchySphincter

Calling Livingston a nazi apologist is sensationalist don't you think? Why can't he just be a bit of a tw@t? I find it pretty disrespectful to Jews to take such a cheap shot and I'm considering getting offended on their behalf.

I'd suggest calling a Jewish journalist, knowing he was Jewish a "concentration camp guard" shows a complete disregard for the Holocaust tbh. Using a throwaway epithet to trivialise things does make him a nazi apologist...

I'd say most Jews know who Livingstone is underneath.

Ken Livingstone on 19:13 - Apr 28 with 1463 viewsItchySphincter

Ken Livingstone on 19:07 - Apr 28 by blueytheblue

I'd suggest calling a Jewish journalist, knowing he was Jewish a "concentration camp guard" shows a complete disregard for the Holocaust tbh. Using a throwaway epithet to trivialise things does make him a nazi apologist...

I'd say most Jews know who Livingstone is underneath.

So just to be clear you actually think he's a nazi apologist yeah? ....and a disregard for the holocaust? not much of a leap to holocaust denier from there. I doubt he is is but I will bow to your greater knowledge on the subject.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Ken Livingstone on 19:15 - Apr 28 with 1468 viewsblueytheblue

Ken Livingstone on 19:13 - Apr 28 by ItchySphincter

So just to be clear you actually think he's a nazi apologist yeah? ....and a disregard for the holocaust? not much of a leap to holocaust denier from there. I doubt he is is but I will bow to your greater knowledge on the subject.

I wouldn't say he's a holocaust denier, no.

But throwing "concentration camp guard" at a journalist you know to be Jewish is kinda telling, no?

Ken Livingstone on 19:16 - Apr 28 with 1467 viewscontroversial_jack

Hitler did favour the policy of moving the Jews to another country, there's nothing untrue in that, but I believe it was to Madagascar
Ken Livingstone on 19:20 - Apr 28 with 1446 viewsItchySphincter

Ken Livingstone on 19:16 - Apr 28 by controversial_jack

Hitler did favour the policy of moving the Jews to another country, there's nothing untrue in that, but I believe it was to Madagascar

Hitler interpreted the generations old 'Jewish question' as the 'Jewish Problem' and his solution was the 'Final Solution'. Suggesting moving the Jews out of the Reich as opposed to slaughtering them form part of the denial theory.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Ken Livingstone on 19:26 - Apr 28 with 1442 viewscontroversial_jack

Ken Livingstone on 19:20 - Apr 28 by ItchySphincter

Hitler interpreted the generations old 'Jewish question' as the 'Jewish Problem' and his solution was the 'Final Solution'. Suggesting moving the Jews out of the Reich as opposed to slaughtering them form part of the denial theory.

The final solution came later, hence the term, but he did consider moving them to Madagascar, it's nothing to do with holocaust denying, just fact
Login to get fewer ads

Ken Livingstone on 19:53 - Apr 28 with 1417 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Sensationalist

Media madness .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Ken Livingstone on 20:11 - Apr 28 with 1397 viewsdailew

Quite like Red Ken and wish there were more like him but he's totally wrong on this.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Ken Livingstone on 20:13 - Apr 28 with 1394 viewscockneyswan

Ken Livingston is no racist, I've met the man and a fairer human you could never wish to meet. As Livingston has stated his accusers are confusing criticism of israels treatment of the Palestinians as anti-semitism, this is incorrect, israels treatment of the Palestinians is inhuman and should be condemned. This accusation has been sensationalised by individuals who are nervous about labours rise in popularity
Ken Livingstone on 20:15 - Apr 28 with 1390 viewscontroversial_jack

Ken Livingstone on 20:13 - Apr 28 by cockneyswan

Ken Livingston is no racist, I've met the man and a fairer human you could never wish to meet. As Livingston has stated his accusers are confusing criticism of israels treatment of the Palestinians as anti-semitism, this is incorrect, israels treatment of the Palestinians is inhuman and should be condemned. This accusation has been sensationalised by individuals who are nervous about labours rise in popularity

Good post.Being anti Zionism is not anti semitic
Ken Livingstone on 20:16 - Apr 28 with 1383 viewsBigPhilG

Agreed, end of.
Ken Livingstone on 20:17 - Apr 28 with 1383 viewsJack_Meoff

Full interview transcripts in this article:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-anti-semitism-row-full-tran

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Ken Livingstone on 20:25 - Apr 28 with 1374 viewsDarran

Oh don't be so f*cking ridiculous he hasn't been suspended from the f*cking Labour Party for criticising Israels treatment of the Palestinians.

Go on try and make something else up to defend him.

F*cking hell mun.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2016 20:26]

Ken Livingstone on 20:35 - Apr 28 with 1355 viewsblueytheblue

What bollocks.

According to him, he thinks saying anti-semitism and racist are the same thing is over the top... and then you make your post even more comical by parroting the Corbyn spin that this has been some kind of Tory plot out of fear!

So all the LABOUR MPs, including Shadow Cabinet members who have criticised Livingstone and want him expelled are all magically undercover Tories or want their OWN party to implode!

Israels treatment of the Palestinians is of course so inhumane that Hamas leaders have their relatives treated in Israel. At Israeli taxpayers cost. And of course, it was da Jooz behind Black September...

Ken Livingstone on 20:45 - Apr 28 with 1339 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Ken Livingstone on 20:35 - Apr 28 by blueytheblue

What bollocks.

According to him, he thinks saying anti-semitism and racist are the same thing is over the top... and then you make your post even more comical by parroting the Corbyn spin that this has been some kind of Tory plot out of fear!

So all the LABOUR MPs, including Shadow Cabinet members who have criticised Livingstone and want him expelled are all magically undercover Tories or want their OWN party to implode!

Israels treatment of the Palestinians is of course so inhumane that Hamas leaders have their relatives treated in Israel. At Israeli taxpayers cost. And of course, it was da Jooz behind Black September...

Seriously blue , you think israel are within their right to blockade Gazza bomb the holy f@ck out of it ,killing hundreds of kids ok ?

Ken Livingstone on 21:04 - Apr 28 with 1314 viewsdailew

Ken Livingstone on 20:45 - Apr 28 by oh_tommy_tommy

Seriously blue , you think israel are within their right to blockade Gazza bomb the holy f@ck out of it ,killing hundreds of kids ok ?

You might enjoy this speech.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Ken Livingstone on 21:05 - Apr 28 with 1313 viewsblueytheblue

Ken Livingstone on 20:45 - Apr 28 by oh_tommy_tommy

If Gaza - self governed - fire rockets into Israel, then Israel ware well within their rights to conduct military operations.

It's not as simplistic and emotive as you'd like to reduce it down to.

EDIT: Indeed, it's interesting nobody ever really questions Hamas. The whole Hamas - Fatah shit is embarassing...
[Post edited 28 Apr 2016 21:06]

Ken Livingstone on 21:06 - Apr 28 with 1306 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Ken Livingstone on 21:05 - Apr 28 by blueytheblue

If Gaza - self governed - fire rockets into Israel, then Israel ware well within their rights to conduct military operations.

It's not as simplistic and emotive as you'd like to reduce it down to.

EDIT: Indeed, it's interesting nobody ever really questions Hamas. The whole Hamas - Fatah shit is embarassing...
[Post edited 28 Apr 2016 21:06]

So it's ok then .

I get you .

Ken Livingstone on 21:08 - Apr 28 with 1300 viewstrampie

What has Livingstone said that was not correct ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Ken Livingstone on 21:10 - Apr 28 with 1298 viewsBigPhilG

Ken Livingstone on 20:25 - Apr 28 by Darran

Oh don't be so f*cking ridiculous he hasn't been suspended from the f*cking Labour Party for criticising Israels treatment of the Palestinians.

F*cking hell mun.

I can't think of anything nice to say about him. I'm just glad he doesn't support the Swans
Ken Livingstone on 21:13 - Apr 28 with 1292 viewsacejack3065

This isn't about Israels treatment of Palestinians. This is about the appalling way Ken has dealt with the issue and the context behind it i.e the defending of someone suspended from the Labour Party over allegations of using anti-Semitic language.

Lets be clear here. To criticise Israel isn't to be an anti-Semite. To defend Israel isn't to be a Zionist. This has become a poisonous and poorly handled debate in Britain as far as I'm concerned. People who harbour anti-Semitic views are all too quick and ready to fire their bile and hatred towards Jewish people under the guise of criticising Israel. People also feel the debate has been stifled somewhat because those criticising Israel have sometimes unfairly been labelled as anti-semitic.

In this instance Ken has behaved totally unacceptably and his mask has slipped. He needs to be shown the door, pronto.
Ken Livingstone on 21:14 - Apr 28 with 1289 viewscockneyswan

Ken Livingstone on 20:25 - Apr 28 by Darran

F*cking hell mun.

Knob!
Ken Livingstone on 21:15 - Apr 28 with 1283 viewsacejack3065

Ken Livingstone on 21:10 - Apr 28 by BigPhilG

I can't think of anything nice to say about him. I'm just glad he doesn't support the Swans

We've had plenty of anti-Semites support the swans over the years...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024