Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ken Livingstone 14:02 - Apr 28 with 21436 viewsDarran

C*nt,end of.

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ken Livingstone on 22:25 - Apr 29 with 1160 viewsJack_Meoff

Ken Livingstone on 22:08 - Apr 29 by oh_tommy_tommy

It was the haavara agreement Trampie .

Sensationalism at its upmost ,quite incredible stuff going in in the media.

Yeah. It's almost like they're after a distraction from the Doctors' strike or the reaction to Nicky Morgan forcing academy status on every school in England.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2016 22:26]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Ken Livingstone on 22:44 - Apr 29 with 1137 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Ken Livingstone on 22:25 - Apr 29 by Jack_Meoff

Yeah. It's almost like they're after a distraction from the Doctors' strike or the reaction to Nicky Morgan forcing academy status on every school in England.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2016 22:26]

26 Tory MP 's are to be prosecuted by the police very soon .

But that's another story

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Ken Livingstone on 22:58 - Apr 29 with 1133 viewsLoyal

I often wonder who the left would have to hate if it wasn't for the right.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Ken Livingstone on 23:23 - Apr 29 with 1101 viewsJack_Meoff

Ken Livingstone on 22:58 - Apr 29 by Loyal

I often wonder if people can ever drop the left/right viewpoints that seem so irrevocably embedded, and view 'government' on an objective basis. It can't be coincidence that what emanates from the detritus of Westminster are 'Acts' of Parliament, because that's what the whole thing is. A sham pantomime that gives us the illusion that we live in a democracy and our vote counts.

But hey ho!

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Ken Livingstone on 23:39 - Apr 29 with 1088 viewsDarran

Ken Livingstone on 23:23 - Apr 29 by Jack_Meoff

I often wonder if people can ever drop the left/right viewpoints that seem so irrevocably embedded, and view 'government' on an objective basis. It can't be coincidence that what emanates from the detritus of Westminster are 'Acts' of Parliament, because that's what the whole thing is. A sham pantomime that gives us the illusion that we live in a democracy and our vote counts.

But hey ho!

Couldn't agree with you more there my friend I've been say that for years on here.

Let's be honest about it,Palestinians kill Israelis and Israelis kill Palestinians.
Israelis kill more Palestinians than Palestinians kill Israelis because they are more powerful.

They are fighting a very sad and pathetic war.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ken Livingstone on 07:16 - Apr 30 with 1031 viewsbuilthjack

Ken Livingstone on 23:39 - Apr 29 by Darran

Couldn't agree with you more there my friend I've been say that for years on here.

Let's be honest about it,Palestinians kill Israelis and Israelis kill Palestinians.
Israelis kill more Palestinians than Palestinians kill Israelis because they are more powerful.

They are fighting a very sad and pathetic war.

Good post

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ken Livingstone on 17:19 - Apr 30 with 958 viewsexiledclaseboy

And vice versa of course.

Poll: Tory leader

Ken Livingstone on 17:26 - Apr 30 with 954 viewsWarwickHunt

The People's Front of Islington hate the Islington People's Front.
Login to get fewer ads

Ken Livingstone on 17:27 - Apr 30 with 950 viewslondonlisa2001

Ken Livingstone on 17:26 - Apr 30 by WarwickHunt

Splitters
Ken Livingstone on 17:27 - Apr 30 with 950 viewsexiledclaseboy

Ken Livingstone on 17:26 - Apr 30 by WarwickHunt

Splitter.

Ken Livingstone on 17:30 - Apr 30 with 940 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Headlines again on BBC news

Incredible stuff .

Ken Livingstone on 17:32 - Apr 30 with 938 viewsexiledclaseboy

What on earth happened to the Labour Party I first joined as an idealistic teenager in around 1987?
[Post edited 30 Apr 2016 17:32]

Ken Livingstone on 17:33 - Apr 30 with 934 viewsblueytheblue

Ken Livingstone on 17:30 - Apr 30 by oh_tommy_tommy

Headlines again on BBC news

Incredible stuff .

Indeed. I can see how some would want it swept under the carpet.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Ken Livingstone on 17:34 - Apr 30 with 929 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Ken Livingstone on 17:32 - Apr 30 by exiledclaseboy

What on earth happened to the Labour Party I first joined as an idealistic teenager in around 1987?
[Post edited 30 Apr 2016 17:32]

Blairites won't let you have it back

There's to much ££££ in it for them .

Politics suck at the moment

Ken Livingstone on 17:36 - Apr 30 with 930 viewsblueytheblue

Ken Livingstone on 17:34 - Apr 30 by oh_tommy_tommy

Blairites won't let you have it back

There's to much ££££ in it for them .

Politics suck at the moment

Ah yes the much derided Blairites. The strain of Labour that was actually electable and elected.

It's almost as if the harder left want to deliberately make themselves unelectable so they can rant about inequality / da Jooz...

Ken Livingstone on 17:47 - Apr 30 with 920 viewsexiledclaseboy

Ken Livingstone on 17:36 - Apr 30 by blueytheblue

Ah yes the much derided Blairites. The strain of Labour that was actually electable and elected.

It's almost as if the harder left want to deliberately make themselves unelectable so they can rant about inequality / da Jooz...

I think you want to steer clear of trying to label all of the left or even all of the much talked about "hard left" as Jew haters, Bluey. Believe it or not, some will also find such a generalisation a little inaccurate and offensive.

Ken Livingstone on 18:11 - Apr 30 with 901 viewsLoyal

Ken Livingstone on 17:47 - Apr 30 by exiledclaseboy

I think you want to steer clear of trying to label all of the left or even all of the much talked about "hard left" as Jew haters, Bluey. Believe it or not, some will also find such a generalisation a little inaccurate and offensive.

As would anyone regardless of their politics. But it seems the right get it quite a lot.
Nothing like an experience 👍
[Post edited 30 Apr 2016 18:18]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Ken Livingstone on 18:20 - Apr 30 with 890 viewsexiledclaseboy

Ken Livingstone on 18:11 - Apr 30 by Loyal

As would anyone regardless of their politics. But it seems the right get it quite a lot.
Nothing like an experience 👍
[Post edited 30 Apr 2016 18:18]

What do the right get quite a lot? Anti-Semitic sentiment is far more high profile amongst the far right than it is amongst the far left.

Ken Livingstone on 18:29 - Apr 30 with 875 viewsblueytheblue

Ken Livingstone on 18:20 - Apr 30 by exiledclaseboy

What do the right get quite a lot? Anti-Semitic sentiment is far more high profile amongst the far right than it is amongst the far left.

Condemnation of anti-semitism is far more high profile amongst the far right than it has been amongst the far left. Until recently, in which event it gets portrayed as a smear by Blairites. Reality is, it's equally as bad whoever does it.

Ken Livingstone on 18:32 - Apr 30 with 867 viewsexiledclaseboy

Ken Livingstone on 18:29 - Apr 30 by blueytheblue

Condemnation of anti-semitism is far more high profile amongst the far right than it has been amongst the far left. Until recently, in which event it gets portrayed as a smear by Blairites. Reality is, it's equally as bad whoever does it.

I absolutely don't agree with your first sentence. In fact it's nonsense. I completely agree with your last sentence.

Ken Livingstone on 18:38 - Apr 30 with 848 viewsblueytheblue

It's hardly nonsense.

The stereotype of the far right has been the skinhead neo-nazi ideal; rightly campaigned against and condemned. Their approach has largely been fairly comical and crass.

The antisemitism of the far left has been far more insidious, couched in perceived noble ideals ("we fight racism, how could we possibly be anti-semitic?"). It's only recently that the facade has slipped.

Ken Livingstone on 18:58 - Apr 30 with 827 viewsacejack3065

Ken Livingstone on 17:36 - Apr 30 by blueytheblue

It's those kind of comments that make this debate impossible. Not everyone on the left who thinks Israel behaves inappropriately is an anti Semite. I think you might need to get a grip on that fact.
Ken Livingstone on 19:12 - Apr 30 with 816 viewscockneyswan

Ken Livingstone on 18:58 - Apr 30 by acejack3065

It's those kind of comments that make this debate impossible. Not everyone on the left who thinks Israel behaves inappropriately is an anti Semite. I think you might need to get a grip on that fact.

👍
Ken Livingstone on 19:12 - Apr 30 with 813 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Ken Livingstone on 18:38 - Apr 30 by blueytheblue

It's hardly nonsense.

The stereotype of the far right has been the skinhead neo-nazi ideal; rightly campaigned against and condemned. Their approach has largely been fairly comical and crass.

The antisemitism of the far left has been far more insidious, couched in perceived noble ideals ("we fight racism, how could we possibly be anti-semitic?"). It's only recently that the facade has slipped.

Comical & crass

F@ck my eyes I've seen it all now .

Ken Livingstone on 19:26 - Apr 30 with 800 viewsblueytheblue

Ken Livingstone on 19:12 - Apr 30 by cockneyswan

👍

Interesting; I never mentioned criticism of Israel, which is valid.

I referred to anti-semitism, a different thing.

The fact remains, you can be anti-semitic and criticise Israel. You can be non anti-semitic and criticise Israel. It beggers belief that no person who criticises Israel could be anti-semitic, so it's therefore a truism that some who criticise Israel are anti-semitic and do so out of anti-semitism.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024