Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
London and South East Fans Forum Announced 16:16 - Apr 28 with 1417 viewsSwansTrust

Details of our London and South East Fans Forum...

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2016/04/27/london-and-south-east-fans-forum/

www.swanstrust.co.uk

London and South East Fans Forum Announced on 16:21 - Apr 28 with 1407 viewsairedale

Why is there a forum up the smoke? How long has it been held for, and why isn't there other forums in other places, say Brum or Manchester?
London and South East Fans Forum Announced on 16:22 - Apr 28 with 1404 viewsDarran

London and South East Fans Forum Announced on 16:21 - Apr 28 by airedale

Why is there a forum up the smoke? How long has it been held for, and why isn't there other forums in other places, say Brum or Manchester?

and Neath.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

London and South East Fans Forum Announced on 16:24 - Apr 28 with 1400 viewsUxbridge

Because people in London have requested and helped organise what has been an excellent event in previous years.

Similarly why events have been held in Lampeter and Haverfordwest this season.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

London and South East Fans Forum Announced on 16:59 - Apr 28 with 1383 viewsairedale

London and South East Fans Forum Announced on 16:22 - Apr 28 by Darran

and Neath.

What happens during the Neath function if someone wants to send out for a nice lamb curry takeaway?
London and South East Fans Forum Announced on 17:01 - Apr 28 with 1381 viewsairedale

London and South East Fans Forum Announced on 16:24 - Apr 28 by Uxbridge

Because people in London have requested and helped organise what has been an excellent event in previous years.

Must be a lot of ex Swansea people living up that way.
London and South East Fans Forum Announced on 17:18 - Apr 28 with 1359 viewsraynor94

London and South East Fans Forum Announced on 17:01 - Apr 28 by airedale

The date doesn't ring any bells?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

London and South East Fans Forum Announced on 17:27 - Apr 28 with 1338 viewswaynekerr55

Any board members attending, like they have in the past

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

London and South East Fans Forum Announced on 17:30 - Apr 28 with 1334 viewsmonmouth

London and South East Fans Forum Announced on 17:27 - Apr 28 by waynekerr55

Any board members attending, like they have in the past

Funny enough I was wondering about H jenkins OBE. Given that this is the sort of thing they've all been poncing off about when telling everyone how football clubs should be run.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

London and South East Fans Forum Announced on 20:47 - Apr 28 with 1230 viewsGlyn1

Great news and I'll be there (hoping to buy a ticket).

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

London and South East Fans Forum Announced on 21:08 - Apr 28 with 1204 viewsepaul

London and South East Fans Forum Announced on 16:24 - Apr 28 by Uxbridge

Hear hear, Ill second that Andy, the London ones have been excellent, great evenings to meet up with some fellow Jacks and have a few jars

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

London and South East Fans Forum Announced on 21:25 - Apr 28 with 1183 viewsBigPhilG

London and South East Fans Forum Announced on 16:22 - Apr 28 by Darran

and Neath.

Or Liverpool, we seem to have loads of fans from there
London and South East Fans Forum Announced on 22:20 - Apr 28 with 1145 viewsbuilthjack

Just booked a hotel not too far from there so may just pop in

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

London and South East Fans Forum Announced on 00:15 - Apr 29 with 1093 viewsLoyal

London and South East Fans Forum Announced on 17:01 - Apr 28 by airedale

It also displays how many who aren't Welsh who follow the swans.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

London and South East Fans Forum Announced on 01:14 - Apr 29 with 1068 viewsRogerstone

Sat about n Wales??

"Gylfi's on fire, your defence is terrified!"

London and South East Fans Forum Announced on 06:17 - Apr 29 with 1043 viewsMattG

London and South East Fans Forum Announced on 17:30 - Apr 28 by monmouth

Funny enough I was wondering about H jenkins OBE. Given that this is the sort of thing they've all been poncing off about when telling everyone how football clubs should be run.

From memory, Phil mentioned at the Takeover Q&A Forum that Jason Levien had said he would attend the London event. Not sure how serious that was, mind.
London and South East Fans Forum Announced on 06:21 - Apr 29 with 1038 viewsUxbridge

London and South East Fans Forum Announced on 17:30 - Apr 28 by monmouth

Mr Jenkins has previously confirmed he will be in attendance ...

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

London and South East Fans Forum Announced on 07:46 - Apr 29 with 1008 viewsepaul

London and South East Fans Forum Announced on 00:15 - Apr 29 by Loyal

It also displays how many who aren't Welsh who follow the swans.

I'd say 99% of those in attendance are Swansea ad surrounding born and bred and I know most, you do get a lot there who are making a weekend of it

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

London and South East Fans Forum Announced on 08:56 - Apr 29 with 980 viewsPhil_S

I like these questions as they are easy to answer.

Why? Because the London based Swans fans have asked for them, provide the venue and the organisation and we provide the people. think this is maybe the 4th/5th one to date

Why not elsewhere? We are happy to go anywhere to host these. Have looked at Manchester before but it never got off the ground as the people there didn't seem to be able to get the numbers.

happy to take forums anywhere - all we need is a venue, some people to pick up the local organising and people who are prepared to attend

I think I heard Darran volunteering to arrange the Neath one ;-0
London and South East Fans Forum Announced on 10:02 - Apr 29 with 961 viewsLoyal

London and South East Fans Forum Announced on 07:46 - Apr 29 by epaul

I'd say 99% of those in attendance are Swansea ad surrounding born and bred and I know most, you do get a lot there who are making a weekend of it

Maybe they are closet Englishmen Paul 👍👀

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

London and South East Fans Forum Announced on 10:13 - Apr 29 with 957 viewsmonmouth

London and South East Fans Forum Announced on 06:21 - Apr 29 by Uxbridge

Mr Jenkins has previously confirmed he will be in attendance ...

And would seriously go up in my estimation if so.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024