Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Villarreal v Liverpool 21:26 - Apr 28 with 994 viewsJethroJack

Joey playing well, shame he didn't bury that early chance.
Could do a job for us...box-to-box.
Will Klippety let him go, though?
Villarreal v Liverpool on 21:32 - Apr 28 with 981 viewsOldjack

No he won't he's ,far to good for us now

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Villarreal v Liverpool on 21:37 - Apr 28 with 961 viewsHighjack

Villarreal v Liverpool on 21:32 - Apr 28 by Oldjack

No he won't he's ,far to good for us now

Heard a lot of talk that hes not entirely happy up there and wants to come home. Leon Britton basically stated that in an interview too. Add a potential Rodgers return into the mix and its not inconcievable the welsh Xavi/Pirlo/etc might come back.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Villarreal v Liverpool on 21:46 - Apr 28 with 936 viewsOldjack

Villarreal v Liverpool on 21:37 - Apr 28 by Highjack

Heard a lot of talk that hes not entirely happy up there and wants to come home. Leon Britton basically stated that in an interview too. Add a potential Rodgers return into the mix and its not inconcievable the welsh Xavi/Pirlo/etc might come back.

He's just what we need ,vision energy and a damn good ankle biter , Henderson out,he's starting to impress Klopp with all of that i think

what's is he worth ? at least what we sold him for ,can't see those Yanks going fr that ,they'll be worse than Huw for stingy-ness

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Villarreal v Liverpool on 21:50 - Apr 28 with 918 viewsjackjackjackjack

We're not the only ones who are interested in signing Allen. Would he rather come here than say, Southampton, Stoke, West Ham, Everton, if they were to offer him a contract?

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Villarreal v Liverpool on 21:54 - Apr 28 with 905 viewsGriffting

Villarreal v Liverpool on 21:46 - Apr 28 by Oldjack

He's just what we need ,vision energy and a damn good ankle biter , Henderson out,he's starting to impress Klopp with all of that i think

what's is he worth ? at least what we sold him for ,can't see those Yanks going fr that ,they'll be worse than Huw for stingy-ness

I don't think they could ask for as much as we sold him for due to the amount of time he's played and hes only got 1 year left on his contract. That's if they want to sell.
Villarreal v Liverpool on 21:54 - Apr 28 with 904 viewsjasper_T

Villarreal v Liverpool on 21:50 - Apr 28 by jackjackjackjack

We're not the only ones who are interested in signing Allen. Would he rather come here than say, Southampton, Stoke, West Ham, Everton, if they were to offer him a contract?

I'd like to think so. They can't offer considerably more money than us or anything.

Come home, Joe.
Villarreal v Liverpool on 21:56 - Apr 28 with 891 viewsSwansNZ

ha ha, great

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Villarreal v Liverpool on 21:56 - Apr 28 with 883 viewsJethroJack

Cracking late goal from Villarreal....helps us for Sunday in terms of resting players for 2nd leg.
Login to get fewer ads

Villarreal v Liverpool on 21:56 - Apr 28 with 880 viewsicecoldjack

Joe isrunnning the show for me tonight,neat and tidy with almost everything,looking after the ball well and breaking up play, top drawer from him once again.

The big question for though, how can Klopp have Joe playing like joe but rodgers couldn't ?

The only reason i can see why Liverpool haven't already re signed him is because he maybe fancies a return home, problem is that Joe himself has said he is playing for his future.

If we got Joe back in his peak he will add the extra energy we sometimes lack,he does pick up injuries though, looks like a top La Liga player these days, watching him use the ball wisely then seeing the English players waste it makes me smile . Llalana,Milner and Iba lack a bit of brain IMO.
Villarreal v Liverpool on 22:13 - Apr 28 with 823 viewsoldcob

Villarreal v Liverpool on 21:56 - Apr 28 by JethroJack

Cracking late goal from Villarreal....helps us for Sunday in terms of resting players for 2nd leg.

My fear is Benteke will play with a point to prove to Klopp.
Villarreal v Liverpool on 22:15 - Apr 28 with 817 viewsmax936

We won't get Joe back, its a pipe dream Klopp loves him, he's said so, Henderson or Joe its a no brainer, Lallana trys hard but he's not good enough Frimino is another one gives far to much ball away and was out on the wing when he should have been in the box, if Klopp had put Sturridge on after 60 mins they'd have won that, putting Benteke on with a minute to go was daft.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024