Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NFL Draft, First Round, tonight, Thursday, 28 April, my time 22:13 - Apr 28 with 457 viewsDavillin

The first round of the NFL draft starts at 2 a.m., your time [I think].

NFL fans may check it in the morning if you don't have the twisted mentality to stay up all night to see one or two drafts.

Inasmuch as the Eagles traded up for the second pick, I'll stay up for that -- to see which quarterback they pick. There was an article in a Philadelphia paper that Andy Reid would never have done that. He'd have taken the best tackle in the draft. That's one of the reasons why I liked him.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2016 22:22]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

NFL Draft, First Round, tonight, Thursday, 28 April, my time on 22:17 - Apr 28 with 455 viewsblueytheblue

Live on Sky here in the UK from midnight.

I just hope when he slides 'Phins don't pick Myles Jack. If you're going to go LB with knee issues, I'd rather go Jaylon Smith and redshirt next year rather than someone with a degenerative knee.

I just don't rate the QB crop. Think it's a pretty weak draft really; can't see much trade value dropping back because there's not really that many players worth trading up for.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

NFL Draft, First Round, tonight, Thursday, 28 April, my time on 08:57 - Apr 29 with 413 viewsblueytheblue

LOVE Miami's pick. Might be able to stop Tannehill being killed every game now.

NFL Draft, First Round, tonight, Thursday, 28 April, my time on 16:41 - Apr 29 with 375 viewsDavillin

NFL Draft, First Round, tonight, Thursday, 28 April, my time on 08:57 - Apr 29 by blueytheblue

Let me guess. A top-rated tackle. As I posted above, smartest move in draftology.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

NFL Draft, First Round, tonight, Thursday, 28 April, my time on 16:52 - Apr 29 with 371 viewsJonnyTheJack

NFL Draft, First Round, tonight, Thursday, 28 April, my time on 08:57 - Apr 29 by blueytheblue

The most bizarre and crazy story in draft history imo. I don't see the big deal personally. It's only weed but obviously the NFL are against it.

Happy with the Broncos pick. In a year to 18 months he's gonna be the starter.
NFL Draft, First Round, tonight, Thursday, 28 April, my time on 16:53 - Apr 29 with 370 viewsblueytheblue

NFL Draft, First Round, tonight, Thursday, 28 April, my time on 16:41 - Apr 29 by Davillin

Let me guess. A top-rated tackle. As I posted above, smartest move in draftology.

Tackle is sorted with Albert and James.

He'll be kicked inside to LG, to eventually replace Albert at LT.

All we need right now is a RG.

Not surprised Myles Jack has slid with his knee, but I'd roll the dice on Jaylon Smith and sit him next season.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024