Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Cardiff City bullshit thread 10:34 - Apr 30 with 14207 viewsLoyal

Put it all in here, the lies they tell, the stories they make up, the colouring book fictional sales, the chap who follows England squirming in the street, the juvenile record player in a world of his own. Yes, your opportunity to contribute to the real stories about the myth down the road.

Fill ones boots 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 19:56 - May 2 with 1875 viewsmonmouth

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 19:31 - May 2 by Oldjack

I see they filled the away end with their usual crowd. Empty blue seats. Home from home for them.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 20:14 - May 2 with 1810 viewsScoobyDoo

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 19:31 - May 2 by Oldjack

How's your favourite team these days you old fart? Den haaaaaaag isn't it?
The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 20:16 - May 2 with 1806 viewsScoobyDoo

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 19:56 - May 2 by monmouth

I see they filled the away end with their usual crowd. Empty blue seats. Home from home for them.

Mon that's their end, still don't let the facts get in the way, you lot never do!
The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 20:17 - May 2 with 1799 viewsOldjack

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 20:14 - May 2 by ScoobyDoo

How's your favourite team these days you old fart? Den haaaaaaag isn't it?

Awww bless you fuked it up yet again

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 20:20 - May 2 with 1791 viewsmonmouth

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 20:16 - May 2 by ScoobyDoo

Mon that's their end, still don't let the facts get in the way, you lot never do!

Poetic licence Scoobs.

You filled your 4500 allocation then?

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 20:22 - May 2 with 1788 viewsScoobyDoo

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 20:17 - May 2 by Oldjack

Awww bless you fuked it up yet again

Go to bed you old goat.
The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 20:25 - May 2 with 1778 viewsScoobyDoo

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 20:20 - May 2 by monmouth

Poetic licence Scoobs.

You filled your 4500 allocation then?

Back to crowds again Mon? You can't compete really if both teams were similar stature, never have though have you? Trouble is you know it as well
[Post edited 2 May 2016 20:49]
The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 20:57 - May 2 with 1713 viewsmonmouth

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 20:25 - May 2 by ScoobyDoo

Back to crowds again Mon? You can't compete really if both teams were similar stature, never have though have you? Trouble is you know it as well
[Post edited 2 May 2016 20:49]

We've never claimed to. We know we are a small/middling club, just like you Scoobs. You are the bigger than barca braggers. And here you are doing it again. As it happens, yes, we would have filled that for a must win game for the play offs. Without giving tickets away.

Login to get fewer ads

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 21:02 - May 2 with 1693 viewsScoobyDoo

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 20:57 - May 2 by monmouth

We've never claimed to. We know we are a small/middling club, just like you Scoobs. You are the bigger than barca braggers. And here you are doing it again. As it happens, yes, we would have filled that for a must win game for the play offs. Without giving tickets away.

You brought crowds up you numpty not me, just stating facts, which you don't like.
The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 21:04 - May 2 with 1684 viewsmonmouth

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 21:02 - May 2 by ScoobyDoo

You brought crowds up you numpty not me, just stating facts, which you don't like.

No I didn't. I brought up empty seats. You brought up crowds as you always do. Only one numpty here scoobs and it aint me.

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 21:05 - May 2 with 1675 viewsblueytheblue

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 20:57 - May 2 by monmouth

Sam Hammam is was the "bigger than barca" bragger, someone no longer associated with the club. Thankfully.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 21:07 - May 2 with 1668 viewsScoobyDoo

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 21:04 - May 2 by monmouth

No I didn't. I brought up empty seats. You brought up crowds as you always do. Only one numpty here scoobs and it aint me.

4500 allocation? what does that constitute then bud?

Night night bud
[Post edited 2 May 2016 21:10]
The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 21:10 - May 2 with 1645 viewsmonmouth

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 21:07 - May 2 by ScoobyDoo

4500 allocation? what does that constitute then bud?

Night night bud
[Post edited 2 May 2016 21:10]

3500 empty seats?

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 21:12 - May 2 with 1639 viewsScoobyDoo

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 21:10 - May 2 by monmouth

3500 empty seats?

Is that related to crowds bud? Nah can't be in jack language!
The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 21:13 - May 2 with 1625 viewsScoobyDoo

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 21:05 - May 2 by blueytheblue

Sam Hammam is was the "bigger than barca" bragger, someone no longer associated with the club. Thankfully.

Don't rise to the numpty, it's under control.
The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 21:32 - May 2 with 1580 viewsScoobyDoo

Monmouth has left the building.,
The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 22:18 - May 2 with 1499 viewsLoyal

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 21:05 - May 2 by blueytheblue

Is this the guy everyone was slapping their heads to when Leeds United kids and families were attacked at Onion Park ?

It's easy to disassociate yourself with him after the event but wasn't a Cardiff thug driving him round Wales uniting fans under his Cardiff flag ? Not that anyone listened.

Fck me he fleeced you in front of your faces and still true Cardiff fans do nothing, it's laughable bluey and you and many other sensible Cardiff fans know it.

Fat Scooby Clueless is just a product of Hammams plan, he is too stupid to see it. But I know you know the real score.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 22:21 - May 2 with 1486 viewsblueytheblue

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 22:18 - May 2 by Loyal

Is this the guy everyone was slapping their heads to when Leeds United kids and families were attacked at Onion Park ?

It's easy to disassociate yourself with him after the event but wasn't a Cardiff thug driving him round Wales uniting fans under his Cardiff flag ? Not that anyone listened.

Fck me he fleeced you in front of your faces and still true Cardiff fans do nothing, it's laughable bluey and you and many other sensible Cardiff fans know it.

Fat Scooby Clueless is just a product of Hammams plan, he is too stupid to see it. But I know you know the real score.

I supported the club, not Hammam. Leeds kids and families? Well Leeds were throwing coins before the game certainly. Was anyone attacked in the ground? Seemed like a load of knuckle draggers posturing more than anything.

Assuming Hammam fleeced us, what would you expect us to do now after the fact? He's gone, he's never coming back... live and learn.

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 22:33 - May 2 with 1450 viewsLoyal

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 22:21 - May 2 by blueytheblue

I supported the club, not Hammam. Leeds kids and families? Well Leeds were throwing coins before the game certainly. Was anyone attacked in the ground? Seemed like a load of knuckle draggers posturing more than anything.

Assuming Hammam fleeced us, what would you expect us to do now after the fact? He's gone, he's never coming back... live and learn.

Without going in to it there is plenty of footage of Leeds youngsters, women and families being attacked and harmed by these thugs.

It isn't good enough to say they threw coins as well, the kids didn't. Your better than that.

Almost as daft as defending the idiot who hit Dean on the head with a coin because he didn't do what you wanted.

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 22:34 - May 2 with 1446 viewsScoobyDoo

You've been on this site long enough to know who your replying to Bluey surely? This guy is a bigger thug than the ones he's referring to, don't give him the time of day, trust me he ain't worth it.
The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 22:38 - May 2 with 1423 viewsblueytheblue

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 22:33 - May 2 by Loyal

Without going in to it there is plenty of footage of Leeds youngsters, women and families being attacked and harmed by these thugs.

It isn't good enough to say they threw coins as well, the kids didn't. Your better than that.

Almost as daft as defending the idiot who hit Dean on the head with a coin because he didn't do what you wanted.

Well, not prevaricating - haven't watched the game since. When I left it was more posturing than anything. If it happened as you said, then I utterly condemn it.

I've never defended the idiot in the Dean incident, so...

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 22:41 - May 2 with 1413 viewsLoyal

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 22:34 - May 2 by ScoobyDoo

You've been on this site long enough to know who your replying to Bluey surely? This guy is a bigger thug than the ones he's referring to, don't give him the time of day, trust me he ain't worth it.

Thank you, this is final confirmation you know Fck all 👍

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 22:45 - May 2 with 1396 viewsScoobyDoo

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 22:41 - May 2 by Loyal

Thank you, this is final confirmation you know Fck all 👍

Don't want feck all of you, as I said your not worth it, bud.
The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 22:45 - May 2 with 1395 viewsLoyal

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 22:38 - May 2 by blueytheblue

Well, not prevaricating - haven't watched the game since. When I left it was more posturing than anything. If it happened as you said, then I utterly condemn it.

I've never defended the idiot in the Dean incident, so...

Your a decent chap bluey, it's hard for you to be anything but after the time you have been on here. It's just a shame fatty is too dense to understand. Full of hatred and bile, using your team to boost his ego, as I said in another thread, so so sad.

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 23:00 - May 2 with 1334 viewstrampie

Hey blueytheblue do you do the Ayatollah ?
[Post edited 2 May 2016 23:16]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024