Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Cardiff City bullshit thread 10:34 - Apr 30 with 14228 viewsLoyal

Put it all in here, the lies they tell, the stories they make up, the colouring book fictional sales, the chap who follows England squirming in the street, the juvenile record player in a world of his own. Yes, your opportunity to contribute to the real stories about the myth down the road.

Fill ones boots 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 18:47 - Apr 30 with 2483 viewsblueytheblue

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 18:42 - Apr 30 by Daggyjack

Agree Bluey, I think Slade overachieved but may struggle further next season with a further reduced budget.
At least you're realistic about how this season went and the future, unlike some of the idiots on the phone in,....think youth is the way forward for you unless things change with Tan.
Things aren't great down here too, we've got our own issues to address this close season.

I disagree. The budget may or may not be reduced depending upon players leaving in summer. We may well be ok from a FFP perspective. have some wiggle room in the wage bill to bring others in.

It's not an issue with Tan. It's an issue with FFP. Tan isn't going to splash the cash anymore. He's not going to overly spend due to FFP as a consequence. There's nothing to stop us going the youth / free route - someone like Immers is out of contract this year.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 18:55 - Apr 30 with 2475 viewsphact0rri

well the blues got hammered by the Ospreys today. guess its a little consolation, since we don't play the scummers in this sport.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 19:04 - Apr 30 with 2449 viewslondonlisa2001

Well I love having a laugh at Cardiffs expense. Love it. And I laughed when I saw the score earlier.

But on balance, I'd miles prefer Cardiff to be in the Premier League than Sheffield Weds or Derby or whoever. At the end of the day, I like people supporting Cardiff - just 45 miles up the road, and most, like us, started supporting them when they were utter crap. Better that than the Welsh supporters of Liverpool, or Man Utd or Leeds.

I think next season will be a nightmare in the championship as well. But Slade has done a cracking job given the circumstances. Feel a bit bad for you bluey - don't get me wrong, not that bad, but a bit bad.
The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 19:12 - Apr 30 with 2427 viewsblueytheblue

Eh, not convinced as yet that next season will be a nightmare. If the core remains the same ( Moore in for Marshall; Manga and Marshall sold ) then we know the core of the squad is mid-tablish. The key is we need a goalscorer - which will be an issue given we'll not be spending big and everyone wants a goalscorer.

We can't continue with the top scorer being Pilkington - to his credit, his movement up front has been fairly good.

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 20:06 - Apr 30 with 2345 viewsacejack3065

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 19:12 - Apr 30 by blueytheblue

Eh, not convinced as yet that next season will be a nightmare. If the core remains the same ( Moore in for Marshall; Manga and Marshall sold ) then we know the core of the squad is mid-tablish. The key is we need a goalscorer - which will be an issue given we'll not be spending big and everyone wants a goalscorer.

We can't continue with the top scorer being Pilkington - to his credit, his movement up front has been fairly good.

It will be interesting to see how Villa fair against Chamionship opposition. If I was a betting man I'd say that whoever goes down out of Norwich, Sunderland or the Toon could expect to take up at least one of the promotion spots next year.

Strongish teams getting relegated can make for a difficult championship year, like when Newcastle and WBA walked the division.

If Cardiff could win 2 or 3 on the spin they'd have finished solidly in the playoffs this year.
The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 20:09 - Apr 30 with 2333 viewsblueytheblue

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 20:06 - Apr 30 by acejack3065

It will be interesting to see how Villa fair against Chamionship opposition. If I was a betting man I'd say that whoever goes down out of Norwich, Sunderland or the Toon could expect to take up at least one of the promotion spots next year.

Strongish teams getting relegated can make for a difficult championship year, like when Newcastle and WBA walked the division.

If Cardiff could win 2 or 3 on the spin they'd have finished solidly in the playoffs this year.

I think Villa will struggle. I'd argue their squad potentially isn't even Championship standard. if they invest wisely then you'd think they should go back up, too big and all that.

Norwich you'd think may promote but you'd not peg them as runaway winners.

Sunderland and Newcastle would both depend upon keeping their current managers. if they did, they'd win the division comfortably.

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 20:51 - Apr 30 with 2261 viewslondonlisa2001

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 20:09 - Apr 30 by blueytheblue

I think Villa will struggle. I'd argue their squad potentially isn't even Championship standard. if they invest wisely then you'd think they should go back up, too big and all that.

Norwich you'd think may promote but you'd not peg them as runaway winners.

Sunderland and Newcastle would both depend upon keeping their current managers. if they did, they'd win the division comfortably.

I understand why people say what they do about Villa but I think they'll regroup and come back up.

I also think one of the others relegated will come back up whether that is Newcastle, Sunderland or Norwich. So that only leaves one spot and there are at least two teams who won't go up this year who seem to be significantly better that the Cardiff team.

I think next season will be incredibly difficult in the championship. Glad we won't be part of it - I've always said it's a lot easier to stay up than get up.
The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 22:16 - Apr 30 with 2151 viewsDewi1jack

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 19:12 - Apr 30 by blueytheblue

We know of a striker you could have. Possibly on a free or only a couple of million at most.
He's a French international as well.

Your club won't even have to pay his moving costs as there'll be plenty of help available to complete the move.

Never mind missing out on the Championship play offs Bluey.
After all Cardiff are definitely a team of good losers.
Mind you, they should be with all the practice they've had

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Login to get fewer ads

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 08:47 - May 1 with 1938 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

We're coming for you
We're coming for you

Burton Albion we're coming for you .

One season they've had at the top
Deluded mugs .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 08:54 - May 1 with 1928 viewsPhil_S

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 18:15 - Apr 30 by blueytheblue

Problem is, most of the media and misguided idiot fans believed it was always magically a top six squad that should romp away. Which was utter bollocks.

Those fools believe a squad can and should be revamped instantly into world beaters.

Slade has had to go through turmoil for most of this season - Kenwyn was on high wages and whilst he *could* be a force on the pitch ( mostly defending set pieces ) running with pace was hardly his thing. Add in a few players going through the motions....

Slade has done a bloody good job establishing a spine. Fools who criticised his signing of O'Keefe now realise he's a ball winning midfielder, an upgrade on Gunnarsson. This squad still has hole, still has areas of improvement.

We've cut a lot of players off the wage bill this season. Financial benefits of that should be visible in future seasons. Can we get rid of others? Sure. If someone offers money for Marshall, I don't think Moore is that much of a downgrade in goals. Fabio can go regardless - fan favourite for those who ignore his poor positional play. Velikonja will be out of contract and off the books, Kiss too. Lewis can go too, Adeyemi, LeFondre, Doyle, Macheda, Dikgacoi. If we can sell Gunnarsson, if an offer comes in for Manga... we can reduce the wage bill pretty much without overly weakening the squad there.

What we need to do, starting with the final game of the season is look at the Academy / DVP players. Semi Ajayi, Oshilaja, Kennedy, Harris, O'Sullivan, John, Tutonda, Healey et al. See what we have there even if it is only depth.

What we do need is a striker capable of double figures a season minimum.

We've cut a lot of players off the wage bill this season. Financial benefits of that should be visible in future seasons. Can we get rid of others? Sure. If someone offers money for Marshall, I don't think Moore is that much of a downgrade in goals. Fabio can go regardless - fan favourite for those who ignore his poor positional play. Velikonja will be out of contract and off the books, Kiss too. Lewis can go too, Adeyemi, LeFondre, Doyle, Macheda, Dikgacoi. If we can sell Gunnarsson, if an offer comes in for Manga... we can reduce the wage bill pretty much without overly weakening the squad there.

You think you can let 13 players go without weakening the squad?
The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 09:08 - May 1 with 1886 viewsblueytheblue

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 08:54 - May 1 by Phil_S

You think you can let 13 players go without weakening the squad?

Of the ones I listed, Phil, how many play?

Kiss and Velikonja have been loaned out the last two seasons. Fabio is in and out of the squad - weak positionally, his squad spot can be used by Declan John. Lewis doesn't feature at all.

Adeyemi has been loaned out to Leeds. LeFondre had chances, has been a bust. Pretty much the same for Doyle and Macheda. Dikgacoi offers nothing, has barely played. Gunnarsson isn't anything more than depth at the moment.

So we'd be losing not the much really. Manga is a decent defender; we'd have Connolly, Morrison, Turner and then DVP players - Oshilaja, Ajayi et al. Marshall would be replaced by Moore - dependent upon any fee, not that massive a dropoff. Aside from two players, those I listed as those we can get rid of this summer wouldn't weaken the squad because by and large they've not been part of the squad.

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 09:21 - May 1 with 1872 viewsPhil_S

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 09:08 - May 1 by blueytheblue

Of the ones I listed, Phil, how many play?

Kiss and Velikonja have been loaned out the last two seasons. Fabio is in and out of the squad - weak positionally, his squad spot can be used by Declan John. Lewis doesn't feature at all.

Adeyemi has been loaned out to Leeds. LeFondre had chances, has been a bust. Pretty much the same for Doyle and Macheda. Dikgacoi offers nothing, has barely played. Gunnarsson isn't anything more than depth at the moment.

So we'd be losing not the much really. Manga is a decent defender; we'd have Connolly, Morrison, Turner and then DVP players - Oshilaja, Ajayi et al. Marshall would be replaced by Moore - dependent upon any fee, not that massive a dropoff. Aside from two players, those I listed as those we can get rid of this summer wouldn't weaken the squad because by and large they've not been part of the squad.

So the fact that they dont play means the squad wont get weaker?
The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 09:25 - May 1 with 1853 viewsblueytheblue

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 09:21 - May 1 by Phil_S

So the fact that they dont play means the squad wont get weaker?

The fact they've for the most part been farmed out and don't ever make it into the match day squad, even when we've got injuries means I'd say no, their leaving won't weaken the squad.

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 09:29 - May 1 with 1846 viewsmonmouth

Next season is surely shit or bust? Don't go up and parachutes stop and every single team coming down after that will have massive parachutes from the new deal. Gap will become a chasm for those not at the trough.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 09:41 - May 1 with 1812 viewsexhmrc1

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 09:25 - May 1 by blueytheblue

The fact they've for the most part been farmed out and don't ever make it into the match day squad, even when we've got injuries means I'd say no, their leaving won't weaken the squad.

you totally ignore the fact that even more cuts will be necessary to break even as your parachute payments drop by another 10 million this year. I agree that Slade has done an excellent job in the circumstances but it wont just be Marshall going. Manga will go so will Fabio and probably Morrison and Pilkington as well due to high wages and to try and get some transfer fees. Anyone coming in to replace them will be on low transfer fees and wages. Be interesting to see what striker you will be able to get.
The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 09:52 - May 1 with 1794 viewsblueytheblue

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 09:41 - May 1 by exhmrc1

you totally ignore the fact that even more cuts will be necessary to break even as your parachute payments drop by another 10 million this year. I agree that Slade has done an excellent job in the circumstances but it wont just be Marshall going. Manga will go so will Fabio and probably Morrison and Pilkington as well due to high wages and to try and get some transfer fees. Anyone coming in to replace them will be on low transfer fees and wages. Be interesting to see what striker you will be able to get.

How have I "ignored the fact" when I've listed a number of players all on high wages!

I've said Manga will probably go. I've said Fabio should go. Not sure the interest will be there for Morrison or that he's on the higher wages.

The players I listed will probably get us to that 10m mark or at worst make any losses within the acceptable FFP range.

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 11:09 - May 1 with 1707 viewsScoobyDoo

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 18:15 - Apr 30 by blueytheblue

Problem is, most of the media and misguided idiot fans believed it was always magically a top six squad that should romp away. Which was utter bollocks.

Those fools believe a squad can and should be revamped instantly into world beaters.

Slade has had to go through turmoil for most of this season - Kenwyn was on high wages and whilst he *could* be a force on the pitch ( mostly defending set pieces ) running with pace was hardly his thing. Add in a few players going through the motions....

Slade has done a bloody good job establishing a spine. Fools who criticised his signing of O'Keefe now realise he's a ball winning midfielder, an upgrade on Gunnarsson. This squad still has hole, still has areas of improvement.

What we need to do, starting with the final game of the season is look at the Academy / DVP players. Semi Ajayi, Oshilaja, Kennedy, Harris, O'Sullivan, John, Tutonda, Healey et al. See what we have there even if it is only depth.

What we do need is a striker capable of double figures a season minimum.

A bit harsh of you calling our fans idiots Bluey, now if those fans spent good money following our club up and down the country they are surely entitled to their opinion arnT they no matter how stupid they sound. On the subject of O'Keefe, makes you wonder why he has sat on his arris for most of the season doesn't it! Yes he has been a revelation since he has come into the side but I reckon Slade waited too long to replace either O'Keefe or Diko. I thought we were poor yesterday and yes I was there.
The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 11:55 - May 1 with 1672 viewspikeypaul

Is it free entrance again next week against Birmingham?

Can't be good for any business for it be forced to give away its product for free.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 13:17 - May 1 with 1631 viewsblueytheblue

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 11:09 - May 1 by ScoobyDoo

A bit harsh of you calling our fans idiots Bluey, now if those fans spent good money following our club up and down the country they are surely entitled to their opinion arnT they no matter how stupid they sound. On the subject of O'Keefe, makes you wonder why he has sat on his arris for most of the season doesn't it! Yes he has been a revelation since he has come into the side but I reckon Slade waited too long to replace either O'Keefe or Diko. I thought we were poor yesterday and yes I was there.

Are you saying most of them aren't idiots? Of course people can express opinions but if it's an idiotic opinion it's still idiotic... the slagging of Slade has been ridiculous all season long.

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 13:55 - May 1 with 1618 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 13:17 - May 1 by blueytheblue

Are you saying most of them aren't idiots? Of course people can express opinions but if it's an idiotic opinion it's still idiotic... the slagging of Slade has been ridiculous all season long.

It seems that Scooby has revealed himself to be in that very group

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 14:13 - May 1 with 1597 viewsScoobyDoo

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 13:17 - May 1 by blueytheblue

I haven't slagged Slade off but I don't think he is the man to take us forward, do you?

Yes people have slagged him off and to be honest after yesterday's performance some might have a point, he said it was like a cup final to us, well that performance didn't suggest that to me. Ok we weren't good enough, I can take that, our last five games we haven't been good enough but if people are paying good money to go away and watch that they are entitled to say what they want.
The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 14:15 - May 1 with 1595 viewsScoobyDoo

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 19:04 - Apr 30 by londonlisa2001

Well I love having a laugh at Cardiffs expense. Love it. And I laughed when I saw the score earlier.

But on balance, I'd miles prefer Cardiff to be in the Premier League than Sheffield Weds or Derby or whoever. At the end of the day, I like people supporting Cardiff - just 45 miles up the road, and most, like us, started supporting them when they were utter crap. Better that than the Welsh supporters of Liverpool, or Man Utd or Leeds.

I think next season will be a nightmare in the championship as well. But Slade has done a cracking job given the circumstances. Feel a bit bad for you bluey - don't get me wrong, not that bad, but a bit bad.

Thanks Lis, your all heart, I think?
The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 14:19 - May 1 with 1582 viewsScoobyDoo

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 13:55 - May 1 by Brynmill_Jack

It seems that Scooby has revealed himself to be in that very group

Probably the same group as you then bud?
The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 14:47 - May 1 with 1554 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 14:19 - May 1 by ScoobyDoo

Probably the same group as you then bud?

Must be bud if your brain decides so. Hello league one for you this time next year (forever in our shadow lol).

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 19:31 - May 2 with 1393 viewsOldjack

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024