Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Cardiff City bullshit thread 10:34 - Apr 30 with 14203 viewsLoyal

Put it all in here, the lies they tell, the stories they make up, the colouring book fictional sales, the chap who follows England squirming in the street, the juvenile record player in a world of his own. Yes, your opportunity to contribute to the real stories about the myth down the road.

Fill ones boots 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 05:48 - May 3 with 2423 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 21:32 - May 2 by ScoobyDoo

Monmouth has left the building.,

Like most of Cardiff City's glory hunting supporters then. It's a sad reflection on how far your club has fallen when you can't fill 4500 seats for your do or die big game.

If it had been us it would definitely have sold out.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 08:00 - May 3 with 2308 viewsLoyal

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 05:48 - May 3 by Brynmill_Jack

Like most of Cardiff City's glory hunting supporters then. It's a sad reflection on how far your club has fallen when you can't fill 4500 seats for your do or die big game.

If it had been us it would definitely have sold out.

Don't tell them that they will have to revert back ( again ) to Swansea fans throwing seats ( in Cardiff at Ninian ) 1993 or the clubs CVA which gets dramatically more of a tall story every time the talk about it. And then they have to make up other stuff as well to make them feel good and then write fictional books about it as a part of the healing process !

Shhhhh .... They don't understand, honest ask everyone who has fleeced them.

It isn't fair, leave them alone, there isn't enough of them.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 08:42 - May 3 with 2263 viewsmonmouth

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 21:13 - May 2 by ScoobyDoo

Don't rise to the numpty, it's under control.

I like you Scoob. You make my garden shed seem intelligent. Bluey's obviously the brains of the outfit. Enjoy your triumphant season finale against the mighty Birmingham. Free tickets?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 08:53 - May 3 with 2245 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 08:42 - May 3 by monmouth

I like you Scoob. You make my garden shed seem intelligent. Bluey's obviously the brains of the outfit. Enjoy your triumphant season finale against the mighty Birmingham. Free tickets?

I think they're going to have to start paying the fans now. At least petrol money and a burger at half time.

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 10:21 - May 3 with 2166 viewsScoobyDoo

Ah shucks I'm glad you like me Mon, you're making me blush bud. Nothing like trying to insult someone when your beaten, to be honest your not very good at that.. . At least we're buds though bud yeah? You're right on one thing though, bluey is definitely the brains, i think!
[Post edited 3 May 2016 10:23]
The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 11:13 - May 3 with 2115 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 10:21 - May 3 by ScoobyDoo

Ah shucks I'm glad you like me Mon, you're making me blush bud. Nothing like trying to insult someone when your beaten, to be honest your not very good at that.. . At least we're buds though bud yeah? You're right on one thing though, bluey is definitely the brains, i think!
[Post edited 3 May 2016 10:23]

Oh yeah, you beat him there Scooby, great job . By the way, how many tickets have been sold for Birmingham then? (Include the freebies if you like)

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 11:20 - May 3 with 2113 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The pair of them are f@cking oddballs .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 11:24 - May 3 with 2102 viewsScoobyDoo

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 11:13 - May 3 by Brynmill_Jack

Oh yeah, you beat him there Scooby, great job . By the way, how many tickets have been sold for Birmingham then? (Include the freebies if you like)

Alright Bryn I give in, you tell me as you know so much about us😀. Tell you what do you want to go? I won't be there myself but I'll get you a ticket if you so want, go on, you know it makes sense.
Login to get fewer ads

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 16:07 - May 3 with 2014 viewsDafyddHuw

Oh, lovely. A let's-hate-Carrdiff thread.

Nearly as good as the NE singing the we-hate-Cardiff song when we're beating Liverpool 3-1.

It's cos we're in the same league
The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 16:10 - May 3 with 2017 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 11:24 - May 3 by ScoobyDoo

Alright Bryn I give in, you tell me as you know so much about us😀. Tell you what do you want to go? I won't be there myself but I'll get you a ticket if you so want, go on, you know it makes sense.

Not going eh? Some fan you are, won't even go for free!

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 16:39 - May 3 with 1989 viewsLoyal

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 16:07 - May 3 by DafyddHuw

Oh, lovely. A let's-hate-Carrdiff thread.

Nearly as good as the NE singing the we-hate-Cardiff song when we're beating Liverpool 3-1.

It's cos we're in the same league

I do believe it's because we dislike them 👍 As a group of people 😂👀

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 17:03 - May 3 with 1968 viewsblueytheblue

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 16:39 - May 3 by Loyal

I do believe it's because we dislike them 👍 As a group of people 😂👀

Racist.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 17:20 - May 3 with 1949 viewsScoobyDoo

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 16:10 - May 3 by Brynmill_Jack

Not going eh? Some fan you are, won't even go for free!

Makes no difference if I go or not, s/t holder my old mate, paid already see butt.
The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 17:40 - May 3 with 1930 viewsLandore_Jack

A 'thank you' to 2016/17 Season Ticket holders on final day...

Cardiff City Football Club is pleased to be able to offer two complimentary tickets for Saturday’s game with Birmingham City to each supporter that has purchased a Season Ticket for the 2016/17 season.

Remember, the deadline for supporters looking to take advantage of a one year season ticket price freeze is fast approaching. Those who purchase 2016/17 Season Tickets prior to the 5pm deadline on Monday, 9th May, will be eligible to receive a fixed price for the 2017/18 campaign.

NB. If you’ve already purchased your 2016/17 Season Tickets AND tickets for City v Birmingham, you’ll be entitled to a full refund up to the value of those purchased (maximum of two). Please call the Ticket Office on 0845 345 1400 for further help.

#backtojack

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 18:57 - May 3 with 1885 viewsblueytheblue

Easy to mock but if it leads to additional STs / tickets being sold next season, no problem with it personally.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 22:26 - May 3 with 1819 viewslonglostjack

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 18:57 - May 3 by blueytheblue

Easy to mock but if it leads to additional STs / tickets being sold next season, no problem with it personally.

A 'thank you' to 2016/17 Season Ticket holders on final day...

Small "f" I note.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 22:29 - May 3 with 1812 viewsLoyal

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 17:03 - May 3 by blueytheblue

Racist.

Irony is a beautiful thing bluey 👍
I am glad you got it.

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 14:34 - May 7 with 1622 viewsdailew

Off the BBC report page.

Nice turnout for the last game.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 14:53 - May 7 with 1591 viewsLoyal

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 14:34 - May 7 by dailew

Off the BBC report page.

Nice turnout for the last game.

What was it ?

Two free tickets per season ticket holder 😂

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 10:31 - May 8 with 1449 viewsLoyal

They can't half make some stuff up.
Shame their imagination didn't stretch this far to save their club from complete embarrassment.

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php?416413-How-would-you-have-felt-if-it-was-Sw

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 10:34 - May 8 with 1458 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 14:53 - May 7 by Loyal

What was it ?

Two free tickets per season ticket holder 😂

Looks like 80 free seats for the price of one.................................

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 10:39 - May 8 with 1436 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 10:31 - May 8 by Loyal

They can't half make some stuff up.
Shame their imagination didn't stretch this far to save their club from complete embarrassment.

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php?416413-How-would-you-have-felt-if-it-was-Sw

Bristol City still their main rivals then lol!

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 10:41 - May 8 with 1430 viewsDr_Winston

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 10:39 - May 8 by Brynmill_Jack

Bristol City still their main rivals then lol!

When we're miles ahead of them Bristol City are their rivals and we're just obsessed with them.

When they're level with us, we're their main rivals and we're just obsessed with them.

When they're above us, Bristol City are their rivals and we're just obsessed with them.

I think that's how it works in the average Basseys, for want of a better word, mind.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 14:05 - May 8 with 1359 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 10:41 - May 8 by Dr_Winston

When we're miles ahead of them Bristol City are their rivals and we're just obsessed with them.

When they're level with us, we're their main rivals and we're just obsessed with them.

When they're above us, Bristol City are their rivals and we're just obsessed with them.

I think that's how it works in the average Basseys, for want of a better word, mind.

This post has been edited by an administrator

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ken-choo-says-russell-

Looks like the Emperor has lost patience then. How he thinks Cardiff's squad is worth 28 million is anybody's guess. Perhaps he thinks Marshall is worth15 million???

The Cardiff City bullshit thread on 14:35 - May 8 with 1312 viewsjackonicko

6 points outside playoffs. Over 20 points behind the promotion places. Villa, Norwich and one of Sunlun and Toon to contend with next year, as well as the teams above them who are demonstrably stronger.

The vermin are now irrelevant.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024