Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jeremy Corbyn in all his moronic glory.... 13:07 - May 2 with 2209 viewsLohengrin

Here he is boys and girls, the man who would be PM, addressing the annual May Day forgathering of red f**ktards and fruit loops. Hammers, sickles and old Uncle Joe providing the backdrop for the festival of moral malady.

Still, in light of the all-engulfing anti-Semitism row at least he had the good sense to leave Diane at home. The spectacle of him trotting a market-ready sow through St. Martin-in the-field wouldn't have gone down too well.

All together now....
Vstavaj prokliatem zaklejmennyj,
Ves mir golodnykh i rabov!
Kipit nash razum vozmushchionnyj
I v smertnyj boj vesti gotov.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Jeremy Corbyn in all his moronic glory.... on 13:24 - May 2 with 2168 viewsEbo

Nice photoshop

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Jeremy Corbyn in all his moronic glory.... on 13:30 - May 2 with 2159 viewsLohengrin

Jeremy Corbyn in all his moronic glory.... on 13:24 - May 2 by Ebo

Nice photoshop

Alas, Ebo, it's entirely genuine. If you open the window and listen closely you may just hear the anguished howls of Labour's more moderate election strategists emanating from Victoria Street.

Jeremy Corbyn in all his moronic glory.... on 13:45 - May 2 with 2132 viewsjackonicko

Vote Corbyn. Vote often.
Jeremy Corbyn in all his moronic glory.... on 14:02 - May 2 with 2098 viewsDr_Winston

Odd how it's considered acceptable to march around with flags bearing the Hammer and Sickle considering the body count associated with it in the 20th Century. Try that with a Swastika flag and see how far you get.

Nice to see a portrait of Joseph "30 million dead" Stalin being paraded around there too.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jeremy Corbyn in all his moronic glory.... on 14:15 - May 2 with 2073 viewsLohengrin

Jeremy Corbyn in all his moronic glory.... on 14:02 - May 2 by Dr_Winston

Odd how it's considered acceptable to march around with flags bearing the Hammer and Sickle considering the body count associated with it in the 20th Century. Try that with a Swastika flag and see how far you get.

Nice to see a portrait of Joseph "30 million dead" Stalin being paraded around there too.

Strange fellow, Jeremy. He occupies that space where eccentricity bisects iniquity.

You could probably just roll your eyes and laugh it off if he was sixteen; he's not though, he's sixty six.

Jeremy Corbyn in all his moronic glory.... on 14:20 - May 2 with 2059 viewsEbo

I see the 'media' are in full spin mode then...

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Jeremy Corbyn in all his moronic glory.... on 14:24 - May 2 with 2045 viewsHighjack

Jeremy Corbyn in all his moronic glory.... on 13:45 - May 2 by jackonicko

Vote Corbyn. Vote often.

I don't live in Islington

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Jeremy Corbyn in all his moronic glory.... on 14:26 - May 2 with 2037 viewsblueytheblue

Yup, it's all the media, da Tories and da Jooz innit bruv?

Not that Corbyn makes questionable decisions, has many questionable associations and lacks the intellect to grasp that he's not a leader. Far easier to be "edgy" as a backbencher than when you have to ask the electorate to vote for you as potential PM...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Login to get fewer ads

Jeremy Corbyn in all his moronic glory.... on 19:24 - May 2 with 1866 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jeremy Corbyn in all his moronic glory.... on 14:24 - May 2 by Highjack

I don't live in Islington

You're damn right there Monkey chops. Islington must seem like a different world to Neath. At least they haven't got Peter Hain though

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jeremy Corbyn in all his moronic glory.... on 19:26 - May 2 with 1860 viewspikeypaul

Despite a privileged education he could only muster 2 E grade A levels that's his entire education,there's people in McDonald's with more than that.

Pissed off to work in Jamacia on a pig farm before retuning and embarking on a trade unionist
career and terrorist sympathiser.

Only in the UK could someone like this be a leader of a supposed leading political party.

I've said it before he must be a conservative plant and they must loving the fact they have made themselves virtually unelectable with the muppet in charge.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Jeremy Corbyn in all his moronic glory.... on 20:54 - May 2 with 1791 viewsNogginthenog

What worries me more is that there is unlikely to be a credible alternative to the Tories. That is very bad for this country.
Jeremy Corbyn in all his moronic glory.... on 21:01 - May 2 with 1778 viewsblueytheblue

I nearly threw up.

Misread the title as "Jeremy Corbyn in all his morning glory...."

Jeremy Corbyn in all his moronic glory.... on 21:09 - May 2 with 1767 viewsLohengrin

Jeremy Corbyn in all his moronic glory.... on 21:01 - May 2 by blueytheblue

I nearly threw up.

Misread the title as "Jeremy Corbyn in all his morning glory...."

It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into your mind, and you shall think an evil thought.

Ezekiel 38:10

Jeremy Corbyn in all his moronic glory.... on 21:11 - May 2 with 1756 viewsblueytheblue

I might be ok, as long as no-one mentions Dianne Abbott.

Oh bugger...

Jeremy Corbyn in all his moronic glory.... on 21:22 - May 2 with 1736 viewsLohengrin

Jeremy Corbyn in all his moronic glory.... on 21:11 - May 2 by blueytheblue

I might be ok, as long as no-one mentions Dianne Abbott.

Oh bugger...

It tickled me that he apparently took a load of naked photos of her ( I know, I know) and showed them to his mates afterward.

That's the sort of behaviour you'd expect of a sailor on Bangkok shore leave not the humourless disseminator of Althusser’s interpolations on the Marxian dialectic (try saying that after a few) we all know and love.

Jeremy Corbyn in all his moronic glory.... on 21:34 - May 2 with 1701 viewsblueytheblue

Jeremy Corbyn in all his moronic glory.... on 21:22 - May 2 by Lohengrin

It tickled me that he apparently took a load of naked photos of her ( I know, I know) and showed them to his mates afterward.

That's the sort of behaviour you'd expect of a sailor on Bangkok shore leave not the humourless disseminator of Althusser’s interpolations on the Marxian dialectic (try saying that after a few) we all know and love.

Oh god the existence of naked photos of Diane Abbott.... now I really feel sick.

Jeremy Corbyn in all his moronic glory.... on 01:27 - May 3 with 1611 viewsHighjack

Jeremy Corbyn in all his moronic glory.... on 19:24 - May 2 by Brynmill_Jack

You're damn right there Monkey chops. Islington must seem like a different world to Neath. At least they haven't got Peter Hain though

You mean ape chops Shirley? And the chief oompah loompah himself Mr hain departed for parts unknown almost a year ago.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Jeremy Corbyn in all his moronic glory.... on 20:37 - May 3 with 1452 viewswaynekerr55

Jeremy Corbyn in all his moronic glory.... on 14:15 - May 2 by Lohengrin

Strange fellow, Jeremy. He occupies that space where eccentricity bisects iniquity.

You could probably just roll your eyes and laugh it off if he was sixteen; he's not though, he's sixty six.

His IQ must be 6.6, given his faith in the bigot Abbott

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Jeremy Corbyn in all his moronic glory.... on 21:35 - May 3 with 1413 viewsBadgeman

Jeremy Corbyn in all his moronic glory.... on 14:02 - May 2 by Dr_Winston

It would be funny if he wasn't holding Her Majesty's Government to account. You could swap Stalin for Mao too and I don't think Jezza would bat an eyelid.

The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason.
Poll: Is Huw's position untenable?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024