Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amat interview 15:39 - May 2 with 1521 viewsmarchamjack

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/jordi-amat-interview-

Decent interview with Amat

What I liked about his performance yesterday was his physicality (which I think Fede sometimes lacks, certainly compared to what I always think of in an Argentinian CB) and how he was prepared to push the Liverpool forwards around. Anyway, deserves to hold his place after yesterday.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Amat interview on 15:49 - May 2 with 1470 viewsicecoldjack

He has all the Skills, consistant game time could improve him a lot more, i wonder how good he would be if he got that.

Seems a great pro to me, hope he keeps his place here .
Amat interview on 16:32 - May 2 with 1378 viewssomersetsimon

Amat interview on 15:49 - May 2 by icecoldjack

He has all the Skills, consistant game time could improve him a lot more, i wonder how good he would be if he got that.

Seems a great pro to me, hope he keeps his place here .

If Amat loses his place for the next two games, there's something seriously wrong.
Amat interview on 16:44 - May 2 with 1331 viewsjacabertawe

Amat interview on 16:32 - May 2 by somersetsimon

If Amat loses his place for the next two games, there's something seriously wrong.

Indeed. A good pro and seems a nice man: never ever complains about being second choice CB.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Amat interview on 16:56 - May 2 with 1285 viewsAl_Bundy

Hopefully he will keep his place for the , as West Ham fans call it

West Ham v Andy Carrols Bunnies Team
Amat interview on 16:56 - May 2 with 1281 viewsicecoldjack

Amat interview on 16:44 - May 2 by jacabertawe

Indeed. A good pro and seems a nice man: never ever complains about being second choice CB.

And in fairness to him he has great pedigree, so a move back home would have been easy for him IMO.

To consider his age group level in the National team and playing first team football under Pochitino he obviously has the ability to be top class.

Say what you like about Laudrup, he had a good eye for these types, Ben Davies,Amat,Kenji, and barrow all good young players .

If jordi can fulfil his potential we have a major asset on our hands, especially with his CV in Spain and National age group level.
Amat interview on 17:01 - May 2 with 1255 viewsDarran

Amat interview on 16:56 - May 2 by icecoldjack

And in fairness to him he has great pedigree, so a move back home would have been easy for him IMO.

To consider his age group level in the National team and playing first team football under Pochitino he obviously has the ability to be top class.

Say what you like about Laudrup, he had a good eye for these types, Ben Davies,Amat,Kenji, and barrow all good young players .

If jordi can fulfil his potential we have a major asset on our hands, especially with his CV in Spain and National age group level.

I don't think Laudrup signed any of them apart from Amat myself.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Amat interview on 17:17 - May 2 with 1197 viewsGriffting

Didn't he play like 70 odd games in la liga before he came to us? Made his debut at 18 as well I believe. A good player to have had as back up but I think now is his time to push through and cement a first team place, which he can achieve judging by his performances for the club to this date.
Amat interview on 17:27 - May 2 with 1159 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Amat interview on 16:32 - May 2 by somersetsimon

If Amat loses out to FF we'll all know that Huw has had a word with Guidolin " you've got to pick him, he cost 8 million mun!".

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Amat interview on 18:18 - May 2 with 1038 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I hadn't seen him for quite a while and was surprised how much bigger and stronger he looked than I thought he was.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024