Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welcome to the prem 18:38 - May 2 with 2876 viewsOldjack

Burnley ,I'm afraid you got some serious work to do though if you want to stay there,

all the best Al

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Welcome to the prem on 20:02 - May 2 with 909 viewslifelong

Welcome to the prem on 19:15 - May 2 by Oldjack

shrupppppp up you steaming turd ,4 ton + this year already says differently

4 ton of Carp pond fisherman? Those poor fish must have mouths like pin cushions, catch em, kill em and eat em mun.🐟🐟🐟
Welcome to the prem on 20:05 - May 2 with 900 viewsJackfath

Welcome to the prem on 20:02 - May 2 by Oldjack

Getting our future manager sorted asap would be a great starting point ,I'm expecting to hear something this week

Indeed Alan. One way or another we need to sort things out sharpish so the new chap can get things sorted. There's lots of work to be done.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Welcome to the prem on 20:06 - May 2 with 899 viewsOldjack

Welcome to the prem on 20:02 - May 2 by lifelong

4 ton of Carp pond fisherman? Those poor fish must have mouths like pin cushions, catch em, kill em and eat em mun.🐟🐟🐟

Don't be daft Fluff chucker ,they have family's to swim back too mind ,

Bloody fish monger

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Welcome to the prem on 20:13 - May 2 with 866 viewsCooperman

Getting our future manager sorted asap would be a great starting point ,I'm expecting to hear something this week

Are you ITK?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Welcome to the prem on 20:19 - May 2 with 853 viewsOldjack

Welcome to the prem on 20:13 - May 2 by Cooperman

Are you ITK?

No but Franco did say he'd know in the next two weeks and that was two weeks ago

Welcome to the prem on 20:20 - May 2 with 850 viewsbuilthjack

Cracking fish and chips next to the ground at Burnley.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Welcome to the prem on 20:22 - May 2 with 843 viewsmax936

Don't hold your breath OJ, I've been expecting to hear lots since the news came out about the Shares sale, but we've heard zilch, Im sorry to say but I don't think anything will change well not for at least a fortnight three weeks.
[Post edited 2 May 2016 20:23]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Welcome to the prem on 20:26 - May 2 with 831 viewsItchySphincter

Welcome to the prem on 18:45 - May 2 by Oldjack

Apparently they've already got 30 mill to spend

Well I'm sure you'll be wishing them all the best.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Welcome to the prem on 20:29 - May 2 with 821 viewsOldjack

Welcome to the prem on 20:26 - May 2 by ItchySphincter

Well I'm sure you'll be wishing them all the best.

no fuk em i don't like their style of footy

Welcome to the prem on 20:34 - May 2 with 805 viewsairedale

Welcome to the prem on 20:22 - May 2 by max936

Don't hold your breath OJ, I've been expecting to hear lots since the news came out about the Shares sale, but we've heard zilch, Im sorry to say but I don't think anything will change well not for at least a fortnight three weeks.
[Post edited 2 May 2016 20:23]

When do the players return from holidays? The new manager will be wanted to be in his position by then imo.
Welcome to the prem on 20:51 - May 2 with 778 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Welcome to the prem on 20:00 - May 2 by Jackfath

As usual I'll be worrying about us and not bothering wasting time with other sides like so many do. Let's get our own house back in order.

Luckily, what we do or don't worry about doesn't affect the club.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Welcome to the prem on 20:59 - May 2 with 745 viewsJackFish

Brighton (new ground) & Wednesday up please. We're getting rid of two long trips, the last thing we need is Boro and Hull to replace them.
Welcome to the prem on 23:03 - May 2 with 671 viewsBorojack

Welcome to the prem on 20:59 - May 2 by JackFish

Brighton (new ground) & Wednesday up please. We're getting rid of two long trips, the last thing we need is Boro and Hull to replace them.

That would do nicely to cracking away trips and very friendly as well.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Welcome to the prem on 01:01 - May 3 with 636 viewsLoyal

Welcome to the prem on 18:48 - May 2 by max936

That's not what they said Al, they said that they've made a profit of 30 mill, not sure they'll spend it though, they've got around 8 mill coming from Liverpool for Danny Ings to.

To be fair your not dealing with the he greatest of minds ...

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024