Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Ham 20:19 - May 2 with 1259 viewsbuilthjack

Time to get the shorts and shades out for next week, going to be in the seventies.
Let's hope the players aren't on the beach.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

West Ham on 20:22 - May 2 with 1239 viewsmonmouth

Aye, good luck with that!

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

West Ham on 22:41 - May 2 with 1069 viewsPegojack

I'll be there.

The tide's got to turn sometime, we can't keep going there and getting spanked.

Can we?
West Ham on 23:15 - May 2 with 991 viewsbuilthjack

West Ham on 22:41 - May 2 by Pegojack

I'll be there.

Can we?

I think we will get something there. I will be there too.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

West Ham on 23:43 - May 2 with 954 viewsLoyal

If it's going to be in the seventies I had better get some doctor martens and learn the words to ' Your gonna get your fcking heads kicked in '

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

West Ham on 23:55 - May 2 with 935 viewsJack_Meoff

West Ham on 23:43 - May 2 by Loyal

If it's going to be in the seventies I had better get some doctor martens and learn the words to ' Your gonna get your fcking heads kicked in '

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

West Ham on 00:03 - May 3 with 920 viewsbuilthjack

West Ham on 23:43 - May 2 by Loyal

Maniac

West Ham on 00:21 - May 3 with 893 viewsJethroJack

West Ham on 22:41 - May 2 by Pegojack

I'll be there.

Can we?

So, we are going to the beach, then
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024