Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelski v Spuds 20:21 - May 2 with 6348 viewsSwansNZ

A bit niggly, will be a few Reds here if this carries on (and if Clattenburg finds his cards)

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Chelski v Spuds on 21:58 - May 2 with 1812 viewsmax936

How the fuk did that end with 22 players still on the field fuk my eyes.

Time to turn all new/sports programmes off for at least a month, It'll be Leicester, Leicester, Leicester now fuking hell mun.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Chelski v Spuds on 22:00 - May 2 with 1767 viewsblueytheblue

Missed second half, was watching Game of Thrones.

Am now wondering which had the most deaths.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Chelski v Spuds on 22:01 - May 2 with 1750 viewsexiledclaseboy

That was an ugly game of football.

Well done, Leicester. Much rather them than Spurs.

Poll: Tory leader

Chelski v Spuds on 22:02 - May 2 with 1723 viewsdickythorpe

Vorm looked drunk at the end, wtf was he doing??
Chelski v Spuds on 22:04 - May 2 with 1691 viewsdobjack2

Chelski v Spuds on 21:58 - May 2 by max936

How the fuk did that end with 22 players still on the field fuk my eyes.

Time to turn all new/sports programmes off for at least a month, It'll be Leicester, Leicester, Leicester now fuking hell mun.

Clattenberg didn't want to "spoil the game" by booking players too early or sending them off for continual fouling.
Chelski v Spuds on 22:04 - May 2 with 1689 viewsSwansNZ

Chelski v Spuds on 22:02 - May 2 by dickythorpe

Vorm looked drunk at the end, wtf was he doing??

Vorm — what happened with that court/tribunal hearing? I must have missed that.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Chelski v Spuds on 22:08 - May 2 with 1651 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Chelski v Spuds on 22:04 - May 2 by SwansNZ

Vorm — what happened with that court/tribunal hearing? I must have missed that.

They found that we should have paid Spurs £5M for taking him off our hands and Utrecht should contribute 20% of that so they owe us £1M.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Chelski v Spuds on 22:08 - May 2 with 1650 viewsmonmouth

Chelski v Spuds on 22:01 - May 2 by exiledclaseboy

I'd rather Northampton than both, and I really hate them.

Quite amusing that after all the years Arsenal and Liverpool have been spending shedloads to do bugger all, just aiming for top 4, Leicester just pop along and win the whole shooting match though.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Chelski v Spuds on 22:08 - May 2 with 1640 viewsicecoldjack

World class finish from Hazard , Vorm fighting in the tunnel after the game, players hacking fook out of each other ...what an enjoyable game!!

I think the Ref's should all be like this, let it all slide so everyone ends up scrapping afterwards!

Gutted for Spuds but they bottled it, they will learn a lot and come bback stronger next year, best team in the league for me this season .
Chelski v Spuds on 22:08 - May 2 with 1639 viewssully49

Unbelievably no red cards, 9 yellows for Spurs, mind you its still going on after the final whistle, we haven't heard the last of this . Clattenburg with his style completely bottled it and caused a lot of the trouble by not sending off anyone. 9 yellows wow!!!
[Post edited 2 May 2016 22:12]

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Chelski v Spuds on 22:14 - May 2 with 1586 viewsicecoldjack

Chelski v Spuds on 22:08 - May 2 by sully49

Unbelievably no red cards, 9 yellows for Spurs, mind you its still going on after the final whistle, we haven't heard the last of this . Clattenburg with his style completely bottled it and caused a lot of the trouble by not sending off anyone. 9 yellows wow!!!
[Post edited 2 May 2016 22:12]

I dunno,i quite liked Clattenbergs attitude tonight, i wish there was a bit more of it, players started manning up a bit after a while .
Chelski v Spuds on 22:16 - May 2 with 1571 viewsTheKirkyLife

Expecting post-match bans for Dembele and Vorm AT LEAST.

Cannot believe Dier didn't get a red at the end anyway!
Chelski v Spuds on 22:17 - May 2 with 1534 viewsmax936

Chelski v Spuds on 22:14 - May 2 by icecoldjack

I dunno,i quite liked Clattenbergs attitude tonight, i wish there was a bit more of it, players started manning up a bit after a while .

He just as well had called them all into the centre circle and said right then lads go for it

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Chelski v Spuds on 22:27 - May 2 with 1469 viewsRevJames

Great example to the kids of sporting behaviour tonight from both sides

Footballers make me laugh when they believe they're as hard as Batman then roll about on the floor for the slightest nudge as if they've been shot

The FA also need to get a grip on players verbally abusing and harassing officials. Tonight was a disgrace and why they don't just allow the captain to question decisions is beyond me. A yellow card for dissent would soon focus minds.

Anyway it will never happen so what are the odds on Andy Carroll scoring from a set piece on Saturday?
[Post edited 2 May 2016 22:28]
Chelski v Spuds on 22:51 - May 2 with 1334 viewsBloodyhills

The biggest surprise for me was that nobody got sent off.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Chelski v Spuds on 23:17 - May 2 with 1149 viewsGiff

How pathetic was Walker - turning his back when Cahill scored instead of trying to charge it down.
Chelski v Spuds on 23:25 - May 2 with 1147 viewssully49

Chelski v Spuds on 22:14 - May 2 by icecoldjack

There's a lot going on about game management, which in the main means not booking players too early thus trying to keep 22 players on the park. Back in the day most referees booked players early to establish who was in charge and set down a standard. There were tackles made that today's multi million, prima donnas wet themselves.
I'm not suggesting not booking a bad tackle, far from it but the levels players cheat in the modern era makes a difficult job even harder.
There has to be changes to the laws to stop players surrounding the referee, or it only take one of them to caution players that do it. Diving/cheating should be more vigorously and much more consistently dealt with. Like or loath there's no game without them.
[Post edited 3 May 2016 13:30]

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Chelski v Spuds on 01:18 - May 3 with 1050 viewsHighjack

Chelski v Spuds on 22:01 - May 2 by exiledclaseboy

You anti Semitic bastard!

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024