Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester Premier League Champions 2015/16 21:55 - May 2 with 2759 viewsSgorioFruit

Who would have guessed that start of the season.
Massive upset for the usual 'top four'.
Credit where Credit is due, this is what happens when you have an out an out scorer/scorers and a team who want to play for each other and an Italian at the helm.

Congratulations Leicester.

Who will win it next???

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Leicester Premier League Champions 2015/16 on 22:55 - May 2 with 919 viewsBloodyhills

Leicester Premier League Champions 2015/16 on 22:01 - May 2 by jackjackjackjack

At least we got to laugh at Vorm. What a loser.

Vorm never showed that much fight for us!

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Leicester Premier League Champions 2015/16 on 23:06 - May 2 with 899 viewsJJJack

Leicester Premier League Champions 2015/16 on 22:02 - May 2 by jewsonjack

If every team played like Leicester nobody would bother watching football

absolute codswallop. You should have seen Arsenal in 1991.
Leicester Premier League Champions 2015/16 on 23:07 - May 2 with 898 viewsJJJack

Leicester Premier League Champions 2015/16 on 22:05 - May 2 by Darran

F*cking detest em.

Good. I'm sure they're upset about that......
Leicester Premier League Champions 2015/16 on 23:11 - May 2 with 888 viewsbuilthjack

Well done the little club.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Leicester Premier League Champions 2015/16 on 23:18 - May 2 with 869 viewsJJJack

In some ways I think this actually this will ratchet up the pressure on all other Prem clubs to try and win it. Overall I think it's great for football (I couldn't care less about Leicester) . I agree with those who think the current Prem is crap - that's blatantly obvious. But one thing I can't stand is rubbish Managers/pundits/players saying certain things "can't be done" and "17th place is great for us". Wot a load of ballacks. Run your club properly and ANYTHING is possible. Take the p*ss and you end up doing what Villa have done this year.
Leicester Premier League Champions 2015/16 on 07:56 - May 3 with 782 viewsAnotherJohn

Leicester Premier League Champions 2015/16 on 22:29 - May 2 by SwansNZ

the usual suspects like Spurs?

Not exactly minnows are they? Sixth highest turnover in the league. I'd call top six the usual suspects. Do I detect a closet Lilywhite?

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/apr/29/premier-league-finances-club-by-
[Post edited 3 May 2016 8:01]
Leicester Premier League Champions 2015/16 on 08:13 - May 3 with 757 viewsDr_Winston

The usual suspects are all suffering from managerial issues at the minute. Wenger and Van Gaal are both past it, Chelsea blew it with Mourinho's implosion earlier in the season, and Pellegrini has never got to grips properly with the PL.

Of the bigger teams only Spurs have a manager on the up this season, and they'll probably find it a hell of a lot harder next time around. Especially with Guardiola coming in and Klopp having a full pre-season to build his team.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Leicester Premier League Champions 2015/16 on 08:18 - May 3 with 749 viewsClinton

Help, I can't get away from Leicester on the TV and radio.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Login to get fewer ads

Leicester Premier League Champions 2015/16 on 08:20 - May 3 with 747 viewsSwansNZ

Leicester Premier League Champions 2015/16 on 07:56 - May 3 by AnotherJohn

Not exactly minnows are they? Sixth highest turnover in the league. I'd call top six the usual suspects. Do I detect a closet Lilywhite?

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/apr/29/premier-league-finances-club-by-
[Post edited 3 May 2016 8:01]

I never said Spurs were a small club, but a club that has not won the title for over 50 years is hardly one of the usual suspects. I can't recall them playing in the champions league even.

Personally, I'd have preferred them to win it than Leicester. That does not make me a spurs fan, more of not wanting Leicester to win it.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Leicester Premier League Champions 2015/16 on 09:41 - May 3 with 696 viewsJethroJack

Leicester City....like watching an adult version of an under 10's team playing on a Sunday morning.....HOOF, HOOF...GOAL..HOOF, HOOF...GOAL.

The only thing I admire about them is their ability to keep on winning in spite of increasing expectation & pressure.

Oh...and Mahrez, Kante & Schmeichel are the only 3 I'd sign.

Has the squad been regularly drugs tested
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024