Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joma - It's official 11:26 - May 3 with 18105 viewsDarran

http://mobile.swanseacity.net/news/article/swans-sign-joma-for-new-campaign-3092

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Joma - It's official on 12:14 - May 3 with 3605 viewsDarran

Joma - It's official on 12:11 - May 3 by tomdickharry

Wonder if the owners to be have given the green light.

I reckon they don't know anything about it and they are going to be very bloody angry when they find out.

Joma - It's official on 12:20 - May 3 with 3576 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Joma - It's official on 12:05 - May 3 by Professor

Not least the green and blue monstrosities we Sunderland and Southampton have worn

Indeed.

I struggle to care less about kit being 59 years old and of the view that grown men shouldn't be seen in athlete's clothing.

However, I thought the kit my club has worn away from home this season couldn't be more hideous. Then I saw Sunderland players in Kermit the frog outfits.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Joma - It's official on 12:20 - May 3 with 3574 viewsmagicdaps10

I would have taken a joma kit and still be in the premier league over being relegated and play in an Adidas kit.

Just looked on their site and there are some nice options.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Joma - It's official on 12:21 - May 3 with 3564 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Joma - It's official on 12:14 - May 3 by Darran

I reckon they don't know anything about it and they are going to be very bloody angry when they find out.

They're gutted and hurt apparently.

Joma - It's official on 12:22 - May 3 with 3556 viewsMillJack

Joma - It's official on 11:46 - May 3 by JJJack

Sounds very promising. We're nobodies to Adidas but will be a big deal for Joma in the U.K. and they'll be desperate to get things right with us and get other English clubs interested eventually. The last 2 season's kits have been pathetic and the home kits have been horrendous those seasons (centenary year was great). Bring it on.

Don't hold your breathe mate
Joma - It's official on 12:35 - May 3 with 3483 viewstomdickharry

Joma - It's official on 12:14 - May 3 by Darran

Would imagine the two names that have been mentioned too date are pretty switched on to the commercial world.
Joma - It's official on 13:07 - May 3 with 3367 viewsjackforever

Joma - It's official on 11:52 - May 3 by Professor

Serie A, Ligue 1 and La Liga teams in there- don't think Sampdoria, Palermo or Espanyol who all have stadia in excess of 35K are pub teams

That genuinely sums up the deluded nature of some of our fans.
Joma - It's official on 13:08 - May 3 with 3364 viewsJackFish

Joma - It's official on 12:20 - May 3 by Joe_bradshaw

Indeed.

I struggle to care less about kit being 59 years old and of the view that grown men shouldn't be seen in athlete's clothing.

However, I thought the kit my club has worn away from home this season couldn't be more hideous. Then I saw Sunderland players in Kermit the frog outfits.

I really like our away kit this season! Not so keen on the green shorts but the top is very nice.
Login to get fewer ads

Joma - It's official on 13:10 - May 3 with 3361 viewsJacTawe

What a fuss!
It will be white with the Swans logo whoever produces it

Poll: The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence?

Joma - It's official on 13:12 - May 3 with 3350 viewsjasper_T

Joma - It's official on 13:08 - May 3 by JackFish

I really like our away kit this season! Not so keen on the green shorts but the top is very nice.

I like the green shorts, I wear them to the gym.

The white ones are very see-through. Didn't buy either of the shirts.
Joma - It's official on 13:16 - May 3 with 3326 viewsProfessor

Joma - It's official on 13:07 - May 3 by jackforever

That genuinely sums up the deluded nature of some of our fans.

Not big names are they? That's the issue to some-they are middling clubs in top leagues. Hopefully we will have a more interesting shirt that is closer to the club. I was hoping for more from addidas but they were worse than Macron. Nike and Puma- why, pretty hideous gear and puma shirts only suit the athletic.
Joma - It's official on 13:19 - May 3 with 3310 viewsAngelRangelQS

Always amazes me the fuss about our kits.

Those who also buy the shorts... Do you wear the full kits about the place?
Joma - It's official on 13:23 - May 3 with 3293 viewsdickythorpe

Our Away kits have been gash since the Prem era.#

Addidas standards have slipped and their sizes are all to cock. Only good for tracksuit bottoms.

Joma should be a breath of fresh air. Puma would have been nice mind.

DP Fit For Life should look good on the front as well as Huw has rescued them I heard.
Joma - It's official on 13:26 - May 3 with 3275 viewsDevz00

Joma - It's official on 13:12 - May 3 by jasper_T

I like the green shorts, I wear them to the gym.

The white ones are very see-through. Didn't buy either of the shirts.

I've never owned anything Joma but they are very big in Spain. I guess it's a bit like when a lot of sides had Umbro in the UK.

It's going to be seen as a step down though in terms of stature, going from Adidas to Joma. Any idea of how much money is involved as a comparison?

The Adidas kits have been very hit or miss, for me. I like all the home kits, especially the centenary, but not sure about any of our away kits. The leisure wear and training gear has obviously been popular but it is a bit naff when you just see that us and Stoke for example have identical gear apart from the badge. Not this season but in the last few.

If you look at the cardiff website, they have the exact same polo shirts and training kit that we have. The same colours and everything! It works for us because we have often had red/black/white in our colours. Then there's the standard white polo with grey and black. Again, works for us. But all Adidas have done is give them the exact same stuff with their badge.

Excuse a link to their website but it's a bit naff -
https://www.cardiffcityfcstore.com/trainingwear/adult-trainingwear

We have all that stuff that isn't blue. We are just lucky that our colours are black and white and that a lot of the generic adidas stuff is just that.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Joma - It's official on 13:29 - May 3 with 3264 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Joma - It's official on 13:08 - May 3 by JackFish

Fair enough. It's all about opinions.

I liked our green and black vertical stripes that we wore when we won league 1.

Joma - It's official on 13:29 - May 3 with 3124 viewslondonlisa2001

Joma - It's official on 13:23 - May 3 by dickythorpe

Our Away kits have been gash since the Prem era.#

Addidas standards have slipped and their sizes are all to cock. Only good for tracksuit bottoms.

Joma should be a breath of fresh air. Puma would have been nice mind.

DP Fit For Life should look good on the front as well as Huw has rescued them I heard.

Puma are putting their main efforts into Arsenal though, so same story.

I suspect (though don't know) that Adidas decided not to renew rather than us or at least offered us a crappy deal. They have spent so much money on Man Utd that I believe they are pulling out of other sponsorships all over the place.
[Post edited 3 May 2016 13:30]
Joma - It's official on 13:38 - May 3 with 3089 viewssomersetsimon

Joma - It's official on 11:52 - May 3 by Professor

Serie A, Ligue 1 and La Liga teams in there- don't think Sampdoria, Palermo or Espanyol who all have stadia in excess of 35K are pub teams

Yeah, but the French and Italians aren't known for their style like what we are.
Joma - It's official on 13:39 - May 3 with 3088 viewsJackFish

Joma - It's official on 13:19 - May 3 by AngelRangelQS

Always amazes me the fuss about our kits.

Those who also buy the shorts... Do you wear the full kits about the place?

I usually wait for the shorts to go on sale at the end of the season and buy a pair or two to wear when I'm playing football/squash/going to the gym. Definitely not paying £25 for them but I get a lot of use from them.
Joma - It's official on 13:42 - May 3 with 3080 viewssomersetsimon

Joma - It's official on 11:46 - May 3 by JJJack

Sounds very promising. We're nobodies to Adidas but will be a big deal for Joma in the U.K. and they'll be desperate to get things right with us and get other English clubs interested eventually. The last 2 season's kits have been pathetic and the home kits have been horrendous those seasons (centenary year was great). Bring it on.

The Adidas kits are all from standard templates, so it's likely that someone in the club picked the options rather than them being a bespoke design from Adidas.
Joma - It's official on 13:43 - May 3 with 3068 viewssomersetsimon

Joma - It's official on 11:39 - May 3 by Landore_Jack

Gutted. Adidas leisurewear is much better.

The idea that adults buy their "leisurewear" from a football club is a bit troubling.

Joma - It's official on 13:56 - May 3 with 3023 viewsdougie

Joma - It's official on 12:14 - May 3 by londonlisa2001

No one at the club will be using the toilet without the new owners' say so let alone signing multi year commercial deals if the sale is as close as has been reported.

Surely this would have been signed months and months ago though for the kit to be manufactured in time ?
Joma - It's official on 13:58 - May 3 with 3012 viewsDarran

Someone posted this on twits.

Joma - It's official on 13:59 - May 3 with 3000 viewsdougie

Joma - It's official on 13:10 - May 3 by JacTawe

What a fuss!
It will be white with the Swans logo whoever produces it

and probably made in the same factory in china as adidas kits !
Joma - It's official on 14:00 - May 3 with 2985 viewsUxbridge

Joma - It's official on 13:56 - May 3 by dougie

Surely this would have been signed months and months ago though for the kit to be manufactured in time ?

Indeed.

Although as the people involved in this deal are also the ones who have been cooking the takeover deal behind people's backs for at least 6 months, who knows when such things crossed over. I doubt the Yanks had any input into this though.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Joma - It's official on 14:03 - May 3 with 2971 viewsLandore_Jack

Valencia 13-14 Home Kit

[Post edited 3 May 2016 14:05]

#backtojack

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024