Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joma - It's official 11:26 - May 3 with 18294 viewsDarran

http://mobile.swanseacity.net/news/article/swans-sign-joma-for-new-campaign-3092

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Joma - It's official on 23:24 - May 3 with 3284 viewsLoyal

Joma - It's official on 20:58 - May 3 by londonlisa2001

In which case we are getting a lot more money.

Southampton have also switched so it may be that Adidas were offering crappy deals to the smaller clubs.

I have heard that they are finding the Man Utd deal difficult.

I genuinely haven't really rated much they have done with us.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Joma - It's official on 23:48 - May 3 with 3248 viewsLandore_Jack

Southampton have signed a 5 year deal with Under Armour.
[Post edited 3 May 2016 23:50]

#backtojack

Joma - It's official on 00:07 - May 4 with 3211 viewslondonlisa2001

Joma - It's official on 21:31 - May 3 by GeoffThom

The problem is that the commercial dept doesn't generate what it should and this deal might not help if the merchandising is not desirable

But as I said it's not the merchandising that generates the money relatively speaking - it's how much we are paid to wear the stuff in the first place. If they've paid a lot more than Adidas then it's a good deal for the club even if the only person that ever wears a replica shirt is Cyril. If we sell 100,000 pieces of kit and leisure wear then if we made £10 on each piece (which we won't do) that's only a million quid. If Joma are paying us more than that (over and above Adidas) then it's a good deal.

We can't on one hand complain that the commercial department don't make enough money then moan that we don't like Joma (or whoever else it may have been) if Joma are paying several million pounds more over the contract just because Adidas is more 'street'.
Joma - It's official on 08:22 - May 4 with 3093 viewsWhiterockin

Joma - It's official on 00:07 - May 4 by londonlisa2001

But as I said it's not the merchandising that generates the money relatively speaking - it's how much we are paid to wear the stuff in the first place. If they've paid a lot more than Adidas then it's a good deal for the club even if the only person that ever wears a replica shirt is Cyril. If we sell 100,000 pieces of kit and leisure wear then if we made £10 on each piece (which we won't do) that's only a million quid. If Joma are paying us more than that (over and above Adidas) then it's a good deal.

We can't on one hand complain that the commercial department don't make enough money then moan that we don't like Joma (or whoever else it may have been) if Joma are paying several million pounds more over the contract just because Adidas is more 'street'.

I don't understand the financing of merchandising deals. But if we make so little on each item who takes the hit when we sell the stuff off cheap to clear, like £15 a shirt.
Joma - It's official on 08:58 - May 4 with 3054 viewsLandore_Jack

How long is the contract with Joma?

#backtojack

Joma - It's official on 09:13 - May 4 with 2992 viewsjasper_T

Joma - It's official on 21:38 - May 3 by Badgeman

Addidas have been overrated for us since we came up.

I'll happily take Joma if we could just have a black away kit for one effing season.

You're hoping Newcastle go down, then?
Joma - It's official on 09:14 - May 4 with 2989 viewsItchySphincter

Joma - It's official on 16:05 - May 3 by headcleaner

I couldnt really care about who manufactures but I do know that kids like their name brands and Adidas are fine wiv da kids whereas Joma maybe not so. the club I guess are taking a gamble on the sheeple (see what I did there) just taking it because it says Swansea city on it. Lets hope it doesn't backfire.

the real story here is that the club paid an agency to source the deal! surely if they employ x amount in the marketing dept couldn't they have saved some money by sourcing it themselves? I don't know how much a "sourcer" gets but I would imagine it isn't buttons.

So kids will buy a Swans top because it has Adidas on it but not if it has Joma on it?

They'll buy it because it's a Swans top.

Honestly, the level of intelligence of your average football fan is dropping like a stone - and it's not as if the benchmark was too high to begin with.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Joma - It's official on 10:07 - May 4 with 2922 viewsPegojack

I read on the BBC red button Football Gossip this morning that the Western Fail is saying Swans fans are upset because we've appointed an ex Cardiff City kit supplier.

I haven't seen one comment to that effect anywhere, have you?

Have the Cardiff media sunk so low, and are so jealous of our Premiership status, that they have to manufacture stories about our reaction to the new kit supplier?
Login to get fewer ads

Joma - It's official on 10:45 - May 4 with 2883 viewsDafyddHuw

Joma - It's official on 10:07 - May 4 by Pegojack

I read on the BBC red button Football Gossip this morning that the Western Fail is saying Swans fans are upset because we've appointed an ex Cardiff City kit supplier.

Have the Cardiff media sunk so low, and are so jealous of our Premiership status, that they have to manufacture stories about our reaction to the new kit supplier?

Yeah, I saw that too & was amazed.
Joma - It's official on 11:10 - May 4 with 2852 viewsLoyal

Joma - It's official on 10:45 - May 4 by DafyddHuw

Yeah, I saw that too & was amazed.

Fcking lies, more lies and the western fail.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Joma - It's official on 11:33 - May 4 with 2819 viewsNeiltheTaylor

I was surprised to see that I was "furious" about this nonsense.

Grown adults discussing gym clothes mind.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Joma - It's official on 12:40 - May 4 with 2752 viewsfather_jack

Joma - It's official on 11:46 - May 3 by JJJack

Sounds very promising. We're nobodies to Adidas but will be a big deal for Joma in the U.K. and they'll be desperate to get things right with us and get other English clubs interested eventually. The last 2 season's kits have been pathetic and the home kits have been horrendous those seasons (centenary year was great). Bring it on.

look how many teams have had macron after us....

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

Joma - It's official on 13:05 - May 4 with 2710 viewskarnataka

I haven't seen any comments to that effect either, but now you've mentioned it, I'm f*cking tamping mad! I've kicked the cat, sworn at my Mrs and put my fist through the TV screen. Feel much better already.
Joma - It's official on 13:07 - May 4 with 2706 viewskarnataka

Joma - It's official on 12:14 - May 3 by Darran

I reckon they don't know anything about it and they are going to be very bloody angry when they find out.

The Americans won't have a clue what anyone is talking about until someone lets the cat out of the bag that we don't call them 'uniforms' over here.
[Post edited 4 May 2016 13:09]
Joma - It's official on 14:40 - May 4 with 2614 viewsJoe_bradshaw

WTF!
http://metro.co.uk/2016/05/04/swansea-fans-are-furious-about-their-new-kit-deal-

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Joma - It's official on 14:58 - May 4 with 2588 viewsjasper_T

Joma - It's official on 13:05 - May 4 by karnataka

I haven't seen any comments to that effect either, but now you've mentioned it, I'm f*cking tamping mad! I've kicked the cat, sworn at my Mrs and put my fist through the TV screen. Feel much better already.

I kicked your tv and swore at your cat
Joma - It's official on 15:14 - May 4 with 2562 viewsfather_jack

such a bullshit story. bet they think were tampin that cardiff also have adidas..

if anything one of my scum mates quite rates joma gear, apparently there is lots of it.

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

Joma - It's official on 09:08 - May 5 with 2310 viewsdougie

Chelsea adidas shirt for next year £66. £90 for some sort of special one. Maybe thats why we left. Adidas putting their prices up ?
Joma - It's official on 16:29 - May 5 with 2207 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Joma - It's official on 09:08 - May 5 by dougie

Chelsea adidas shirt for next year £66. £90 for some sort of special one. Maybe thats why we left. Adidas putting their prices up ?

I saw somewhere yesterday that the price for a replica Chelsea match shirt - fancy material etc. was £90.00 - £107.00 with numbering & badges. Ludicrous.

http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag/en/products/kitselector/chelsea-home-kit-201
[Post edited 5 May 2016 16:34]

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Joma - It's official on 22:02 - May 5 with 2089 viewsjasper_T

The replica is £55, it's the matchday-quality kits (same as the players wear) that are £90.
Joma - It's official on 22:53 - May 5 with 2044 views2bzapt

http://www.joma-sport.com/shirt-liga-white?ref=148&page=7# assuming this is our new kit?
Joma - It's official on 23:04 - May 5 with 2027 viewsPhil_S

Joma - It's official on 20:50 - May 3 by GeoffThom

The kids will dictate if it's any good as they are the biggest wearers of merchandising

I'm fairly certain that the club sell more adult merchandise than kid merchandise

Could be wrong but I seem to remember someone telling me that
Joma - It's official on 06:13 - May 6 with 1923 viewsgiantstoneater

Joma - It's official on 22:53 - May 5 by 2bzapt

http://www.joma-sport.com/shirt-liga-white?ref=148&page=7# assuming this is our new kit?

Aaaaaghhhhhh nnnooooooo!!
Joma - It's official on 06:39 - May 6 with 1906 viewsSwansea93

Let's get Darren Pratley back he used to love his Joma togs he wore.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Joma - It's official on 07:34 - May 6 with 1873 viewslittleleon

There's gonna be a LOT of disappointed fans when the new home kit is revealed! Very plain, crap sponsor(logo and company) and boring design. Some of the ones on here are FAR better. Can't say more, but don't get your hopes up!

Poll: If we can’t get a quality striker in January- would you sign Bony until summer?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024