Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Brenda playing mind games? 16:15 - May 3 with 4265 viewssully49

Personally, I believe he is just plainly devious and would drop us like a stone and jump ship AGAIN.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3570409/Brendan-Rodgers-drops-
[Post edited 3 May 2016 16:58]

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Is Brenda playing mind games? on 19:20 - May 4 with 1138 viewsmax936

Is Brenda playing mind games? on 18:49 - May 4 by Joe_bradshaw

I certainly wouldn't prefer Lennon or Keane to come here and I doubt that Moyes would get my vote over Brendan either.

I accept that Celtic is a completely different kettle of fish to Swansea.

I reckon Moyes is virtually nailed on for the Celtic Job, but it'll probably Brendan now I've wrote that though

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Is Brenda playing mind games? on 19:25 - May 4 with 1134 viewsjackjackjackjack

If Rodgers is thinking about long term career potential, then I guess the Celtic job makes more sense than coming here.

If he goes to Celtic, he'll be in the champions league/Europa league, likely win a few cups,win the league next season, and probably the season after. Then, in a couple of years he can move on without any dent to his belief that he deserves to be at a top club. Maybe move to a club in Spain, or back to the Premier league.

If he comes to Swansea, or say another of his old clubs, Watford, what will he achieve? He'll get paid more, and be able to afford better players, but if all he manages is to get middle table survival, and maybe a cup run, then where can he go next? And If he's in a relegation scrap, then he'll be another Paul Lambert, Nigel Pearson type, and be looking for jobs in the Championship.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Is Brenda playing mind games? on 19:29 - May 4 with 1131 viewsLeonisGod

Is it just because I'm biased, but why on earth would anyone pick Celtic over any PL team?
Is Brenda playing mind games? on 19:46 - May 4 with 1095 viewsmonmouth

Is Brenda playing mind games? on 19:20 - May 4 by max936

I reckon Moyes is virtually nailed on for the Celtic Job, but it'll probably Brendan now I've wrote that though

As soon as Brenno hears someone else is getting it, he'll rule himself out.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Is Brenda playing mind games? on 19:54 - May 4 with 1086 viewsMrSwerve

Is Brenda playing mind games? on 19:29 - May 4 by LeonisGod

Is it just because I'm biased, but why on earth would anyone pick Celtic over any PL team?

It's basically asking a manager "do you want numerous league titles, cups and champions league appearances on your CV?"

Shite league though.
[Post edited 4 May 2016 19:54]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Is Brenda playing mind games? on 13:27 - May 5 with 973 viewsJoe_bradshaw

http://www.football365.com/news/the-premier-league-needs-a-brendan-rodgers-retur

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Is Brenda playing mind games? on 22:49 - May 5 with 831 viewsmax936

Is Brenda playing mind games? on 13:27 - May 5 by Joe_bradshaw

http://www.football365.com/news/the-premier-league-needs-a-brendan-rodgers-retur

Was told today that Guidolin is off to Watford and we have another Manager signed up and its not Brendan, although my HP is rarely right

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Is Brenda playing mind games? on 12:28 - May 6 with 700 viewsLord_Bony

Is Brenda playing mind games? on 22:49 - May 5 by max936

Was told today that Guidolin is off to Watford and we have another Manager signed up and its not Brendan, although my HP is rarely right

Guidolin is going to Watford according to many rumours,he has very strong ties with the Italian owners there.

As I've said a few times over the last few days,watch this space.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Login to get fewer ads

Is Brenda playing mind games? on 12:37 - May 6 with 689 viewsshandyjack

Is Brenda playing mind games? on 13:27 - May 5 by Joe_bradshaw

Rodgers has always been a ‘soundbite’ manager, one who preaches of ‘philosophy’ and ‘projects’, and is ridiculed more often than revered for his words. From 2012-2014, he was an affable, enigmatic young coach. From 2015 onwards, he became an eccentric goon who bought into his own hype

Poll: Expectation for the season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024