Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Footgolf 22:58 - May 3 with 1213 viewsbuilthjack

Has it opened yet?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Footgolf on 06:54 - May 4 with 1160 viewsbuilthjack

I should have said that they are changing the pitch and putt course on the front, into a Footgolf course.
You kick a football around a golf course instead of hitting a golf ball. Apparently, it's very popular.
[Post edited 4 May 2016 6:56]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Footgolf on 08:20 - May 4 with 1125 viewsDDCH

One of my colleagues is really into footgolf, sounds like a lot of fun.

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Footgolf on 12:31 - May 4 with 1056 viewsDevz00

Footgolf on 08:20 - May 4 by DDCH

One of my colleagues is really into footgolf, sounds like a lot of fun.

We did this for a stag in Nottingham. It was a good laugh but much harder than you'd think. It didn't help that it was raining though mind, and a lot of hills.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Footgolf on 12:41 - May 4 with 1039 viewsdickythorpe

Details?
Footgolf on 12:44 - May 4 with 1034 viewsDDCH

Gonna be on the front by Blackpill. 9 hole course where you use a football instead of a golf ball/club. Same principal as golf but try and get the football in the hole

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Footgolf on 12:49 - May 4 with 1024 viewsClinton

Footgolf on 12:44 - May 4 by DDCH

Gonna be on the front by Blackpill. 9 hole course where you use a football instead of a golf ball/club. Same principal as golf but try and get the football in the hole

Do you think Bafe could go offside playing foot golf?

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Footgolf on 16:47 - May 4 with 940 viewsWxmJax

No, not Ashleigh Road. Played my first golf there. Never understood how they could put a golf course next to a four lane road. In the late 70's my uncle hit a police car, blue lights flashing and siren blaring, heading towards Swansea. A hell of a shot. Mind you, he was from Townhill.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Footgolf on 16:50 - May 4 with 932 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Footgolf on 16:47 - May 4 by WxmJax

No, not Ashleigh Road. Played my first golf there. Never understood how they could put a golf course next to a four lane road. In the late 70's my uncle hit a police car, blue lights flashing and siren blaring, heading towards Swansea. A hell of a shot. Mind you, he was from Townhill.

I once hit the window of the Shell garage after bouncing off the bonnet of a car. How the window didn't break is still a mystery to me.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

Footgolf on 18:59 - May 4 with 872 viewsFerryjack

Went passed on sat morning & there were a pile of football outside the payment hut
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024