Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not bad for a quid bet 18:32 - May 4 with 1738 viewsOldjack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-fan-won-1

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Not bad for a quid bet on 19:27 - May 4 with 1639 viewsbonymine

Well done mush take my hat off to you 15 results correct !!!

I can't get a treble in most of the time so an amazing win... Good Luck !!

PS

Do not reply to any begging letters (apart from mine !!).

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Not bad for a quid bet on 20:50 - May 4 with 1533 viewsEasternJack

What odds can you get for a Leicester relegation next season?

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Not bad for a quid bet on 22:23 - May 4 with 1416 viewssherpajacob

A 15 match accumulator and they concentrate on the one sure banker of the whole lot

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Not bad for a quid bet on 23:23 - May 4 with 1333 viewsEdmundo

Not bad for a quid bet on 22:23 - May 4 by sherpajacob

A 15 match accumulator and they concentrate on the one sure banker of the whole lot

That was the icing on the cake for the punter and in a weird way, The Western Mail ripped the sh*t out of the failure of it's City's team👍

Maybe they should be concentrating their efforts on supporting their gigantic Barcelona esk sized club......for another go at catching the 'best team in Wales'

😉

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Not bad for a quid bet on 10:21 - May 5 with 1193 viewsLoyal

So the media report a false Joma story about Swansea fans and sadly Wathan gets involved and writes a story about Cardiff City, which is not accurate. They were merely a part of the 15 accumulative bet.

Well done to the punter, Wathan needs to have a look at himself. Poor angle.

The media once again inciting rivalry between the two cities when it's not needed.

On the eve of thousands of us mixing in France this is not required. It just promotes further issues.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Not bad for a quid bet on 09:23 - May 6 with 1032 viewsScoobyDoo

Not bad for a quid bet on 10:21 - May 5 by Loyal

So the media report a false Joma story about Swansea fans and sadly Wathan gets involved and writes a story about Cardiff City, which is not accurate. They were merely a part of the 15 accumulative bet.

The media once again inciting rivalry between the two cities when it's not needed.

On the eve of thousands of us mixing in France this is not required. It just promotes further issues.

This is a first, I agree with you. Congratulations on the guy for winning the bet, nice little earner but the journalist needs to take a long hard look at himself.
Not bad for a quid bet on 09:36 - May 6 with 1002 viewsPegojack

He's taking a holiday and "putting the rest towards paying off my mortgage".

That's one hell of a mortgage, £170k! Does he own half of Neath?

And I agree, what a pathetic journalistic angle. Coming on top of Joma-gate, the Welsh media really is plumbing the depths.
[Post edited 6 May 2016 9:42]
Not bad for a quid bet on 10:48 - May 6 with 957 viewsblueytheblue

Not as bad as the endless "ohhh the rebrand killed my love for the club" dross from "journalists".

Just mighty convenient their "love" ended with relegation... and the end of the ST price freeze at the time.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Login to get fewer ads

Not bad for a quid bet on 10:57 - May 6 with 955 viewsScoobyDoo

Not bad for a quid bet on 10:48 - May 6 by blueytheblue

Not as bad as the endless "ohhh the rebrand killed my love for the club" dross from "journalists".

Just mighty convenient their "love" ended with relegation... and the end of the ST price freeze at the time.

Don't know how long you have been supporting the club bluey but Welsh fans are fickle in general, you only have to look at the National side to see that, the more the team wins the bigger the crowds. Same with us.
Not bad for a quid bet on 11:01 - May 6 with 949 viewsblueytheblue

Not bad for a quid bet on 10:57 - May 6 by ScoobyDoo

Don't know how long you have been supporting the club bluey but Welsh fans are fickle in general, you only have to look at the National side to see that, the more the team wins the bigger the crowds. Same with us.

Yeah, but it's more insidious when it's the media doing it.

Like 1000 articles slating Slade, then media urging fans to get behind Slade...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Not bad for a quid bet on 11:03 - May 6 with 939 viewsDarran

Not bad for a quid bet on 10:21 - May 5 by Loyal

The amount of Swans fans that suck Wathan off on Twitter makes me want to violently vomit.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Not bad for a quid bet on 11:05 - May 6 with 936 viewsScoobyDoo

Not bad for a quid bet on 11:01 - May 6 by blueytheblue

Yeah, but it's more insidious when it's the media doing it.

Like 1000 articles slating Slade, then media urging fans to get behind Slade...

I agree they backed the rebrand then did a u turn when the tide was changing back to blue, suppose it sells papers, but using rivalry as a stick to promote a guy winning a windfall beats the lot I reckon! Don't you.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024