Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russell Slade 16:44 - May 6 with 2471 viewsmax936

moving upstairs at Legoland, as Head of Football, they're looking for a new Manager.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Russell Slade on 22:35 - May 6 with 721 viewsScoobyDoo

Russell Slade on 22:22 - May 6 by pikeypaul

Says the rsole that logs on and posts on a Swansea city football club forum everyday.

Oi Pikey, I only post on Cardiff related topics (which there are many) so butt out, I was talking to my mate Al, ok!
Russell Slade on 07:22 - May 7 with 642 viewsLoyal

Russell Slade on 22:35 - May 6 by ScoobyDoo

Oi Pikey, I only post on Cardiff related topics (which there are many) so butt out, I was talking to my mate Al, ok!

Don't worry Paul, Scooby is a playground bully, always includes others in his reposts in the hope he will get support and get a squabble ongoing.

Classic bullying behaviour.

Pathological is the diagnosis, then fit whatever you want after that. He fits the framework for mental health intervention in so many ways, and nibbles away on here like a lost soul with no friends in the world. The general opinion on the Cardiff forums is simple, and from the few that know him elsewhere he is an embarrassment and a complete fool.

Ignore the cnt, he will only bait you for a fight and then when you do bite starts all this look at me and my halo bullshit. As I said an attention seeking fcktard who has been warned more than once by his own kind to wind his head in. Matter of time for him.

Seriously.
[Post edited 7 May 2016 7:25]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Russell Slade on 07:25 - May 7 with 636 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russell Slade on 07:22 - May 7 by Loyal

Don't worry Paul, Scooby is a playground bully, always includes others in his reposts in the hope he will get support and get a squabble ongoing.

Pathological is the diagnosis, then fit whatever you want after that. He fits the framework for mental health intervention in so many ways, and nibbles away on here like a lost soul with no friends in the world. The general opinion on the Cardiff forums is simple, and from the few that know him elsewhere he is an embarrassment and a complete fool.

Ignore the cnt, he will only bait you for a fight and then when you do bite starts all this look at me and my halo bullshit. As I said an attention seeking fcktard who has been warned more than once by his own kind to wind his head in. Matter of time for him.

Seriously.

He's so delusional he thinks he lives in Cardiff. Either that or Cardiff has grown a 20 mile radius around it.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Russell Slade on 07:26 - May 7 with 634 viewsLoyal

Russell Slade on 07:25 - May 7 by Brynmill_Jack

He's so delusional he thinks he lives in Cardiff. Either that or Cardiff has grown a 20 mile radius around it.

Problem is some in here actually fall for his facade'

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Russell Slade on 08:12 - May 7 with 607 viewsTrundle10

Russell Slade on 18:24 - May 6 by pencoedjack

Working under Russell Slade head of football ....

Imagine they will get some top notch candidates.

Whats the word on the Basseys sites mate? I knew you would be all over this.
Russell Slade on 09:12 - May 7 with 580 viewsraynor94

Russell Slade on 08:12 - May 7 by Trundle10

Whats the word on the Basseys sites mate? I knew you would be all over this.

Like a moth to a flame

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Russell Slade on 09:27 - May 7 with 565 viewsScoobyDoo

Russell Slade on 07:22 - May 7 by Loyal

Seriously.

The only bully on here my old son is you, your demeanour is the same whatever 'moniker' that small brain of yours comes up with. Even the mods have had to warn you about the vitriol you have said about my good self, such a pathetic individual as you are. Everybody on here knows I don't slag off or insult anyone unless something is aimed at me which you frequently do. You're a fantasist bud, matter of time for me?
for what bud? is that a threat? course it is, that's what you're all about, a thug, a bully, a feckwit.

Seriously.
Russell Slade on 09:28 - May 7 with 562 viewsLoyal

Russell Slade on 09:27 - May 7 by ScoobyDoo

The only bully on here my old son is you, your demeanour is the same whatever 'moniker' that small brain of yours comes up with. Even the mods have had to warn you about the vitriol you have said about my good self, such a pathetic individual as you are. Everybody on here knows I don't slag off or insult anyone unless something is aimed at me which you frequently do. You're a fantasist bud, matter of time for me?
for what bud? is that a threat? course it is, that's what you're all about, a thug, a bully, a feckwit.

Seriously.

Then settle it.

Login to get fewer ads

Russell Slade on 09:47 - May 7 with 552 viewsScoobyDoo

Russell Slade on 09:28 - May 7 by Loyal

Then settle it.

You really are thick in you, you say i'll start a fight then you contradict yourself, again!
Russell Slade on 10:03 - May 7 with 526 viewsLoyal

Russell Slade on 09:47 - May 7 by ScoobyDoo

You really are thick in you, you say i'll start a fight then you contradict yourself, again!

My grasp of grammar is clearly more substantial than yours 👍

Fancy a beer in Lens 🍻

Russell Slade on 10:46 - May 7 with 500 viewsHighjack

Isn't Davey Jones already "upstairs"? This upstairs area must be quite spacious. Are they deliberately trying to hoard over the hill aging ex managers in case there's a shortage of them in the future?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Russell Slade on 10:54 - May 7 with 495 viewsScoobyDoo

Russell Slade on 10:46 - May 7 by Highjack

Isn't Davey Jones already "upstairs"? This upstairs area must be quite spacious. Are they deliberately trying to hoard over the hill aging ex managers in case there's a shortage of them in the future?

Well don't think Mackay or Solkjaer are up there, last I heard about Dave Jones he was grazing in the Vale of Glamorgan somewhere but must admit I don't understand the role that Slade has been given. I understand the loyalty Tan is showing Slade but what will be interesting is the next manager as if it's Trollope which some people are saying I don't see the point of the change!
Russell Slade on 11:09 - May 7 with 478 viewsmax936

Russell Slade on 10:46 - May 7 by Highjack

That's why they built the extension mun to fit all the fat tw@ts in

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024