Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goodbye Ayew 16:49 - May 6 with 6076 viewsDarran

http://m.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-s-Andre-Ayew-keen-play-Champi

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Goodbye Ayew on 16:55 - May 6 with 3705 viewswaynekerr55

Not the worst thing for either party.

Cracking player but only as a false 9 for us, IMO of course

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Goodbye Ayew on 17:13 - May 6 with 3634 viewsOldjack

He's a tidy player but not tidy enough to warrant a big club. Unless the Foxes come in for him where's he going to go

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Goodbye Ayew on 17:20 - May 6 with 3598 viewsmax936

Goodbye Ayew on 17:13 - May 6 by Oldjack

He's a tidy player but not tidy enough to warrant a big club. Unless the Foxes come in for him where's he going to go

Funnily enough the Foxes was my thought as well, but I like him so I hope he doesn't go there

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Goodbye Ayew on 17:23 - May 6 with 3576 viewsjack247

Sunderland
Goodbye Ayew on 17:25 - May 6 with 3556 viewslondonlisa2001

Goodbye Ayew on 17:23 - May 6 by jack247

Sunderland

Guaranteed a European trip to be fair - either us or Cardiff :-)
Goodbye Ayew on 17:25 - May 6 with 3554 viewsraynor94

Goodbye Ayew on 17:23 - May 6 by jack247

Sunderland

They will be hard pushed to get in the champions league

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Goodbye Ayew on 17:26 - May 6 with 3541 viewsOldjack

Goodbye Ayew on 17:20 - May 6 by max936

Funnily enough the Foxes was my thought as well, but I like him so I hope he doesn't go there

Spurs ?naaaaaaaaa he's not that good

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Goodbye Ayew on 17:35 - May 6 with 3485 viewsjojaca

Goodbye Ayew on 17:26 - May 6 by Oldjack

He is not consistent enough for the big clubs to be interested. I had high expectations for him when he signed after watching him at the world cup, but he is just an average Premier League player.

Even when you know, you never know?

Login to get fewer ads

Goodbye Ayew on 18:00 - May 6 with 3370 viewsLeonisGod

Goodbye Ayew on 17:35 - May 6 by jojaca

He is not consistent enough for the big clubs to be interested. I had high expectations for him when he signed after watching him at the world cup, but he is just an average Premier League player.

He's very good when he's trying to impress infront of the TV cameras or his beloved Liverpool. But overall he's been a disappointment for me. And I don't think it's a coincidence that we had a mini run of form and steered clear of relegation while he was out injured.
Goodbye Ayew on 18:02 - May 6 with 3360 viewssP7qupUf

not that great, but I think we should cash in and reinvest in the team. I expected more. Someone on here said his brother would have been better suited to our style and , at the end of the season, I concur.
Goodbye Ayew on 18:14 - May 6 with 3310 viewstomdickharry

Until we appoint a Manager who the heck knows who we will sign or release.
Goodbye Ayew on 18:18 - May 6 with 3281 viewsswan65split

I think he is another player who thinks he is better than what he is, did ok, but didnt set thinngs alight did he?
Goodbye Ayew on 18:29 - May 6 with 3236 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Goodbye Ayew on 17:26 - May 6 by Oldjack

He's no Tom Carroll, eh?

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Goodbye Ayew on 18:42 - May 6 with 3181 viewsGowerjack

Fu ck him.

Nowhere near as good as he thinks he is.

And that useless lump of mercenary lard Gomis can feck off as well.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Goodbye Ayew on 18:42 - May 6 with 3174 viewslifelong

I thought Ayew was going to be a special player for us, I have been disappointed with the majority of his performances.
Goodbye Ayew on 19:31 - May 6 with 3005 viewsjack247

Goodbye Ayew on 17:25 - May 6 by raynor94

They will be hard pushed to get in the champions league

I wasn't being altogether serious 😝
Goodbye Ayew on 19:40 - May 6 with 2956 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Without his 10 goals scored, and the 3 or 4 more he earned through penalties, we'd surely be headed to the Championship.

And let's not pretend someone else could have scored those goals if he weren't there. Routledge, Montero, and Barrow have COMBINED for 2 goals this season.

Easily our 2nd best player this season IMO, despite not being a natural fit into the position we've given him. Not sure what else some of y'all expected out of him.
[Post edited 6 May 2016 19:44]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Goodbye Ayew on 20:14 - May 6 with 2824 viewsOldjack

Goodbye Ayew on 19:40 - May 6 by Tummer_from_Texas

Without his 10 goals scored, and the 3 or 4 more he earned through penalties, we'd surely be headed to the Championship.

And let's not pretend someone else could have scored those goals if he weren't there. Routledge, Montero, and Barrow have COMBINED for 2 goals this season.

Easily our 2nd best player this season IMO, despite not being a natural fit into the position we've given him. Not sure what else some of y'all expected out of him.
[Post edited 6 May 2016 19:44]

No ones disputing he's a tidy player ,just not an excellent one

Goodbye Ayew on 20:15 - May 6 with 2817 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Plus, I'd argue that he's done a lot besides just scoring goals.

Besides the hustle he's shown to earn penalties (at Everton when he forced one out of Howard is a great example), only two other players in the whole league have been fouled more than Ayew (Zaha and Mahrez).

73 fouls suffered this season - Cork is a very distant 2nd with 42.

Goodbye Ayew on 20:18 - May 6 with 2800 viewsGlyn1

Goodbye Ayew on 18:29 - May 6 by Tummer_from_Texas

He's no Tom Carroll, eh?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Goodbye Ayew on 20:23 - May 6 with 2761 viewsSwanzay

I really wouldnt care if a high percentage of the squad go this summer and replaced, we need a damn good clear out!
Goodbye Ayew on 20:55 - May 6 with 2621 viewsThornburyswan

West Ham could be an option depending on where they finish, at least Europa League I'd guess & the attractions of London/Olympic Stadium too
Goodbye Ayew on 21:27 - May 6 with 2502 viewsnyc_swans

he gets fouled a lot, but he also goes down easier than anyone i've seen on swans in recent years.

he's not really a winger, he's not a striker, and gylfi is a better #10. so.... good luck and thanks for the memories. it will be a tidy profit.
Goodbye Ayew on 21:36 - May 6 with 2461 viewsJango

I find it bizarre the amount of people that get on Ayews back yet will defend the likes of Taylor and routledge to the hilt! The reason we struggle with ayew on the wing is because our fullbacks are dreadful. Liverpool tore Villarreal apart last night with no wingers, Barcelona never play them. It's not ayew that's the problem. He's saved us this year along with 1 or 2 others.
Goodbye Ayew on 21:48 - May 6 with 2422 viewsDarran

Goodbye Ayew on 21:36 - May 6 by Jango

I find it bizarre the amount of people that get on Ayews back yet will defend the likes of Taylor and routledge to the hilt! The reason we struggle with ayew on the wing is because our fullbacks are dreadful. Liverpool tore Villarreal apart last night with no wingers, Barcelona never play them. It's not ayew that's the problem. He's saved us this year along with 1 or 2 others.

I find that bizarre.

He's never on the wing even when he's been picked to play there.

That's the problem.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024