Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welsh Assembly Election Results 22:34 - May 6 with 810 viewssP7qupUf

Now that the dust has settled and the results are known, I was wondering what people's perspectives are. I am 57 years of age and have been a Labour supporter all my life, but not this time. After 17 years of shambolic Labour control in Cardiff Bay, I could not bring myself to vote for them. I know their percentage of the vote fell but they retain virtual power so it is 5 more years of the same old, same old. I think we may see a change next time as the elderly population ("My grandfather voted Labour, my father voted Labour, so I'm voting Labour" will dwindle. However, I am really concerned for the future of Wales with the usual suspects, bar the nasty Mr Andrews, in control. Any views?
Welsh Assembly Election Results on 22:42 - May 6 with 793 viewsnice_to_michu

Yep, there are a range of views on this subject on this topic on this site.
Welsh Assembly Election Results on 23:17 - May 6 with 753 viewstrampie

Check out what percentage of seats Labour won and check out what percentage of the vote Labour got ?, check out what rate Labour are losing votes at.

The dam is about to burst for Labour, UKIP are winning the poor white vote in Labour seats, at the moment the opposition vote to Labour is split but Labour is coming back to the pack.

Labour on 30 odd percent, Plaid and Conservatives on 20 odd percent, give it 10 years and at this rate Labour could actually lose in the Welsh Assembly.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Welsh Assembly Election Results on 04:44 - May 7 with 704 viewsEdmundo

Welsh Assembly Election Results on 23:17 - May 6 by trampie

Check out what percentage of seats Labour won and check out what percentage of the vote Labour got ?, check out what rate Labour are losing votes at.

The dam is about to burst for Labour, UKIP are winning the poor white vote in Labour seats, at the moment the opposition vote to Labour is split but Labour is coming back to the pack.

Labour on 30 odd percent, Plaid and Conservatives on 20 odd percent, give it 10 years and at this rate Labour could actually lose in the Welsh Assembly.

If another Valley seat (Blaenau) went Plaid, the rot would have really set in. Gower could go next time and Ukip could win more (if we're not out of Europe) next time around!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Welsh Assembly Election Results on 06:41 - May 7 with 672 viewsStarsky

Why exactly is this on the football forum?

It's just the internet, init.

Welsh Assembly Election Results on 07:39 - May 7 with 655 viewsKilkennyjack

Welsh Assembly Election Results on 23:17 - May 6 by trampie

The whole of wales is the poor white vote and thats the point.
Plaid is the natural fit for wales, UKIP is full of half wits and sees wales as part of Greater England.

Beware of the Risen People

Welsh Assembly Election Results on 09:56 - May 7 with 606 viewsoldcob

Welsh Assembly Election Results on 06:41 - May 7 by Starsky

Why exactly is this on the football forum?

The assembly has a football team mun. Cockup United they're called.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024