Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brendan Rodgers and some tabloids tomorrow 22:54 - May 6 with 6843 viewsmagicdaps10

Some are running the story that he has the job and will be announced once the season is finished.

They are holding it back due to their respect for Guidolin, they state Rodgers will be on 90k a week.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Brendan Rodgers and some tabloids tomorrow on 23:03 - May 6 with 3442 viewsWarwickHunt

You lost me at respect.
Brendan Rodgers and some tabloids tomorrow on 23:03 - May 6 with 3442 viewsNeathJack

Been a done deal for months.

Although he's not everyone's cup of tea, Guidolin has been shat upon from a great height given the results he's achieved with someone else's squad.
Brendan Rodgers and some tabloids tomorrow on 23:08 - May 6 with 3408 viewsowainglyndwr

Brendan Rodgers and some tabloids tomorrow on 23:03 - May 6 by NeathJack

Been a done deal for months.

Although he's not everyone's cup of tea, Guidolin has been shat upon from a great height given the results he's achieved with someone else's squad.

Yes done deal.
I also think we should of had someone else or at least give our current manager a chance, after all history will show he done the job that he was brought in to do
Brendan Rodgers and some tabloids tomorrow on 23:16 - May 6 with 3352 viewslonglostjack

Which papers are running the story and which journos are holding it back? Particularly interested in the ones holding it back - bloody hell you must have contacts !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Brendan Rodgers and some tabloids tomorrow on 23:18 - May 6 with 3333 viewsmax936

90k a week fuk my eyes, we don't pay players that much ffs.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Brendan Rodgers and some tabloids tomorrow on 23:23 - May 6 with 3291 viewsWarwickHunt

Brendan Rodgers and some tabloids tomorrow on 23:18 - May 6 by max936

Wouldn't surprise me.
Could probably get Guidolin for half that.

We're rapidly becoming a f*cking joke. "Sir Huw" my arse.
Brendan Rodgers and some tabloids tomorrow on 23:23 - May 6 with 3281 viewslonglostjack

Daily Star collating info from message boards

Brendan Rodgers and some tabloids tomorrow on 23:25 - May 6 with 3262 viewsjack_lord

Buck Rogers can do one. He went all slimey when he left us and there are so many more deservedof the role especially guido. Buck wouldnt risk his rep on us when we needed someone to steady the ship so why give him the gig after guido saved us.
If they dont want guido fair enough but please dont let dossier boy back in.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Login to get fewer ads

Brendan Rodgers and some tabloids tomorrow on 23:30 - May 6 with 3234 viewsmax936

Brendan Rodgers and some tabloids tomorrow on 23:23 - May 6 by longlostjack

Daily Star collating info from message boards

I won't believe it until I hear it on the Alan Brazil show on Talksport

Brendan Rodgers and some tabloids tomorrow on 23:31 - May 6 with 3220 viewsmax936

Brendan Rodgers and some tabloids tomorrow on 23:25 - May 6 by jack_lord

Buck Rogers can do one. He went all slimey when he left us and there are so many more deservedof the role especially guido. Buck wouldnt risk his rep on us when we needed someone to steady the ship so why give him the gig after guido saved us.

He'll be having his own show like the Hoff next

Brendan Rodgers and some tabloids tomorrow on 23:31 - May 6 with 3215 viewsDarran

Brendan Rodgers and some tabloids tomorrow on 23:25 - May 6 by jack_lord

How do you know he wouldn't risk his rep on us?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Brendan Rodgers and some tabloids tomorrow on 23:33 - May 6 with 3198 viewsjack_lord

Brendan Rodgers and some tabloids tomorrow on 23:31 - May 6 by Darran

Because Guido is here.

Brendan Rodgers and some tabloids tomorrow on 23:34 - May 6 with 3187 viewsDarran

Brendan Rodgers and some tabloids tomorrow on 23:33 - May 6 by jack_lord

Because Guido is here.

We asked him to come back did we?

Brendan Rodgers and some tabloids tomorrow on 23:35 - May 6 with 3176 viewsWarwickHunt

Brendan Rodgers and some tabloids tomorrow on 23:34 - May 6 by Darran

Allegedly.
Brendan Rodgers and some tabloids tomorrow on 23:35 - May 6 with 3165 viewsDarran

Brendan Rodgers and some tabloids tomorrow on 23:35 - May 6 by WarwickHunt

Allegedly.

Exactly.

Brendan Rodgers and some tabloids tomorrow on 23:36 - May 6 with 3157 viewsjack_lord

Brendan Rodgers and some tabloids tomorrow on 23:34 - May 6 by Darran

He said he didn't want to.

Brendan Rodgers and some tabloids tomorrow on 23:36 - May 6 with 3159 viewslonglostjack

Brendan Rodgers and some tabloids tomorrow on 23:31 - May 6 by Darran

Well maybe he would but it's not really about him at the end of the day - it's what's best for the Swans.

Brendan Rodgers and some tabloids tomorrow on 23:40 - May 6 with 3140 viewsJethroJack

He's going to Celtic....chill mun.
Brendan Rodgers and some tabloids tomorrow on 23:47 - May 6 with 3111 viewsmonmouth

If we can't do better than him I'd be disappointed. If we're paying £30K per week and can't do better I'd be astounded. If we're paying 90K per week and can't get anyone better we are, as Warwick says, a f***ing joke.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Brendan Rodgers and some tabloids tomorrow on 23:48 - May 6 with 3107 viewsforkbeard

First article:
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/513518/Brendan-Rodgers-named-Swansea-b
Brendan Rodgers and some tabloids tomorrow on 23:49 - May 6 with 3099 viewsmonmouth

Brendan Rodgers and some tabloids tomorrow on 23:48 - May 6 by forkbeard

First article:
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/513518/Brendan-Rodgers-named-Swansea-b

Oh right. daily Star. phew.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Brendan Rodgers and some tabloids tomorrow on 05:43 - May 7 with 2892 viewsJango

I think the manager should be earning more than the players. How can you command total respect from jumped up youngsters earning more money than you.
Brendan Rodgers and some tabloids tomorrow on 06:31 - May 7 with 2830 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Guido had a 6 month contract.

What's all the fuss about ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Brendan Rodgers and some tabloids tomorrow on 06:56 - May 7 with 2792 viewsshandyjack

Brendan Rodgers and some tabloids tomorrow on 06:31 - May 7 by oh_tommy_tommy

Guido had a 6 month contract.

What's all the fuss about ?

i don't get the disrepect aspect that some people are talking about. Football is a ruthless business, whilst i don't think Rodgers is the best man for the job if the board believe he is then they want to tie him down before other clubs do, lets not pretend that Guido wouldn't jump if the right offer came along that suited him better i.e Watford

Poll: Expectation for the season

Brendan Rodgers and some tabloids tomorrow on 07:03 - May 7 with 2771 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Brendan Rodgers and some tabloids tomorrow on 06:56 - May 7 by shandyjack

i don't get the disrepect aspect that some people are talking about. Football is a ruthless business, whilst i don't think Rodgers is the best man for the job if the board believe he is then they want to tie him down before other clubs do, lets not pretend that Guido wouldn't jump if the right offer came along that suited him better i.e Watford

You really think Watford would be a better offer? Was it Watford videos he was showing his Udinese team before trying?
It was Watfords's owners who sacked him from one of his jobs though. Plus he actually said he wants to stay HERE.
PLUS - As soon as Rodgers is appointed the board will b*gger off anyway. Now THAT'S what I call disrespect

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024