Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
UKIP the party with new gains 01:13 - May 7 with 2231 viewsLoyal

All in east Wales ....

And there was me thinking Swansea was a right wing hot bed.
According to -

The people in east Wales 😂
A little bit of egg on ones faces !
[Post edited 7 May 2016 1:14]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

UKIP the party with new gains on 06:34 - May 7 with 2176 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

More people with coloured skin in the east .?

People vote for them without looking at their manifesto .

I know a few who have voted for them and they've all said the same thing , kick them out & close the borders .

Neil Hamilton FFS.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

UKIP the party with new gains on 06:57 - May 7 with 2166 viewsLoyal

UKIP the party with new gains on 06:34 - May 7 by oh_tommy_tommy

I know a few who have voted for them and they've all said the same thing , kick them out & close the borders .

Neil Hamilton FFS.

It's odd as for years all we have heard is that the Swansea folk, support etc is loyalist, ooooh, look at this BNP element, oh look the one eyed bloke is in Swansea, and rampant stories on the old mans Cardiff lie a lot hooly forum of our toxic right. Oh, hang on and there's a Union Jack at a game, oh Fck there's another one !

When the people of east Wales were harbouring these thoughts themselves and if UKIP is right wing, then all they have done is endorse their feelings by voting in this way.

The old man hooligan stranded on his arse in Brussells supporting England, that qualifies everything from a Football point of view.

No UKIP on our west Wales streets, just where UKIP by all accounts has plenty of opposition. ( not )

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

UKIP the party with new gains on 12:51 - May 8 with 2047 viewsexiledclaseboy

Only two of UKIP's seven AMs were elected in east Wales. Two in South Wales west, which includes Swansea.

Poll: Tory leader

UKIP the party with new gains on 13:32 - May 8 with 2000 viewsraynor94

Just wipe it off your chin with a cloth mun!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

UKIP the party with new gains on 14:49 - May 8 with 1958 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

UKIP the party with new gains on 12:51 - May 8 by exiledclaseboy

Only two of UKIP's seven AMs were elected in east Wales. Two in South Wales west, which includes Swansea.

How did that happen in Swansea then ?

UKIP the party with new gains on 14:53 - May 8 with 1955 viewsexiledclaseboy

UKIP the party with new gains on 14:49 - May 8 by oh_tommy_tommy

How did that happen in Swansea then ?

Cos people voted for them.

UKIP the party with new gains on 16:20 - May 8 with 1893 viewsJackistentialist

UKIP the party with new gains on 14:53 - May 8 by exiledclaseboy

A lot of people in Wales are tired of Welsh Labour's neo-liberal metropolitan hierarchy looking down their noses at what was once their working-class base, ignoring their wishes and condemning their fears. Add to that the flagrant nepotism (Stephen Kinnock among others) and finger pointing (Carwyn Jones' blame London for everything strategy). These same people, who may have turned to Plaid as an alternative tend to be English monolingual and are thus alienated by Plaid's crachach. So, they vote UKIP.
[Post edited 8 May 2016 16:24]
UKIP the party with new gains on 19:29 - May 8 with 1790 viewsDaggyjack

UKIP the party with new gains on 16:20 - May 8 by Jackistentialist

A lot of people in Wales are tired of Welsh Labour's neo-liberal metropolitan hierarchy looking down their noses at what was once their working-class base, ignoring their wishes and condemning their fears. Add to that the flagrant nepotism (Stephen Kinnock among others) and finger pointing (Carwyn Jones' blame London for everything strategy). These same people, who may have turned to Plaid as an alternative tend to be English monolingual and are thus alienated by Plaid's crachach. So, they vote UKIP.

Complete nonsense about Kinnock... He had to fight the hard way to get voted as labour leader in aberavon, with the local click wanting to keep it as it's always been and to continue their own agendas.

Fair play to Kinnock as,despite what Sajid Javid stated, it was Kinnock who stopped Tata closing the doors straight away and I say well done to him for that.

I couldn't care less that he's Neil's boy, he's doing a good job and that's what counts.
Login to get fewer ads

UKIP the party with new gains on 19:34 - May 8 with 1784 viewsItchySphincter

It's probably about time people stopped treating UKIP like a bad smell. Not my cup of tea but genuine opposition at least and in my opinion politics benefits from polarity. Also mildly amusing how oddly dressed and how badly their suits fit too. Scruffy bastards.
[Post edited 8 May 2016 21:35]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

UKIP the party with new gains on 20:26 - May 8 with 1742 viewsFlashberryjack

UKIP the party with new gains on 06:34 - May 7 by oh_tommy_tommy

Neil Hamilton FFS.

Democracy is OK....but sometimes. I don't agree with it.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

UKIP the party with new gains on 21:11 - May 8 with 1707 viewsLeonisGod

UKIP the party with new gains on 16:20 - May 8 by Jackistentialist

Bit of a swing to go from Labour to UKIP though innit. They could have gone just part of the way and stopped at the Tories instead. Labour and the UKIPs are so far apart that I imagine it's got nothing to do with policies; just pure racial and xenophobic ignorance and intolerance stirred up by the gutter press. I doubt the swingers know the manifestos of either UKIP or the party they used to vote for.
UKIP the party with new gains on 21:18 - May 8 with 1700 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

What do UKIP want for Wales then ?

UKIP the party with new gains on 21:19 - May 8 with 1696 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

UKIP the party with new gains on 14:53 - May 8 by exiledclaseboy

People voted For Neil Hamilton ?

UKIP the party with new gains on 21:20 - May 8 with 1694 viewsexiledclaseboy

UKIP the party with new gains on 21:19 - May 8 by oh_tommy_tommy

People voted For Neil Hamilton ?

Yeah. His name would have been on the regional list under "UKIP" for whichever region he stood in.

UKIP the party with new gains on 21:24 - May 8 with 1684 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

UKIP the party with new gains on 21:20 - May 8 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah. His name would have been on the regional list under "UKIP" for whichever region he stood in.

F@cking hell

This country is F@cked

UKIP the party with new gains on 21:27 - May 8 with 1682 viewsLeonisGod

UKIP the party with new gains on 21:18 - May 8 by oh_tommy_tommy

One of thir strap lines believe it or not is "we believe in social mobility". You couldn't make it up
UKIP the party with new gains on 21:30 - May 8 with 1679 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

UKIP the party with new gains on 21:27 - May 8 by LeonisGod

One of thir strap lines believe it or not is "we believe in social mobility". You couldn't make it up

The majority of their voters in Wales wouldn't know what that is .😄

UKIP the party with new gains on 21:34 - May 8 with 1672 viewsLeonisGod

UKIP the party with new gains on 21:30 - May 8 by oh_tommy_tommy

The majority of their voters in Wales wouldn't know what that is .😄

Something to do with scooters I reckon

Oh, and they want more grammer schools and want to slash the environment budget. As well as the obvious anti-EU, cut off opportunities for Brits to move, work and travel around Europe stuff. Really progressive (not).
UKIP the party with new gains on 23:07 - May 8 with 1623 viewsLohengrin

UKIP the party with new gains on 21:34 - May 8 by LeonisGod

Something to do with scooters I reckon

Oh, and they want more grammer schools and want to slash the environment budget. As well as the obvious anti-EU, cut off opportunities for Brits to move, work and travel around Europe stuff. Really progressive (not).

I should think there is no shortage of folk from across the spectrum that would welcome the return of Grammar Schools. Their virtual abolition in the '60s and '70s was an act of myopic political vandalism that caused incalculable harm.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

UKIP the party with new gains on 13:30 - May 10 with 1483 viewsfelixstowe_jack

At least 50% of the pupils in Dynevor were from Council estates Pelnan, Bleanymaes, Portmead, Clase, Townhill, Sketty and West Cross.
[Post edited 10 May 2016 13:31]

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

UKIP the party with new gains on 13:40 - May 10 with 1462 viewsHighjack

UKIP the party with new gains on 21:18 - May 8 by oh_tommy_tommy

To represent the eurosceptics in our population I imagine

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

UKIP the party with new gains on 16:53 - May 10 with 1402 viewsVetchitBack

UKIP the party with new gains on 23:07 - May 8 by Lohengrin

I should think there is no shortage of folk from across the spectrum that would welcome the return of Grammar Schools. Their virtual abolition in the '60s and '70s was an act of myopic political vandalism that caused incalculable harm.

There is article upon article in papers like the Guardian wondering why the working class are so underrepresented in just about every top profession bar sport? And how this wasn't always the case?

Then a few pages after they are painting someone as Adolf Hitler for championing grammar schools.

None so blind...

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024