Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like the propaganda machine has started to spin 06:41 - May 9 with 3901 viewsBrynmill_Jack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/francesco-guidolin-mad

Plenty of negatives in among the obvious facts - anyone posting on here in the dark days of winter would have bitten hands off for our league position today. In fact I doubt anyone could have believed that with one game to go we could actually finish 9th on 49 points?

No chance! Wathan is laying the groundwork for the dirty deed to be done. Is he really a Swansea fan?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Looks like the propaganda machine has started to spin on 07:02 - May 9 with 3843 viewsBig_Phil

Plenty of positives too though.

In fact the first time I think Wathan has written anything that could lead you to believe that FG has a real chance at the job...

I get the feeling that momentum is building, I hope I'm right

I am not in the 'Not Rogers at all costs' camp as I think he will do a good job for us until the next 'big' club comes calling (I appreciate that on its own that will exclude him as being many fans choice....but it's the world we live in, like it or not), I simply think Guidolin is starting to show what he can do and deserves the opportunity
Looks like the propaganda machine has started to spin on 07:25 - May 9 with 3739 viewsDr_Winston

It's fairly shocking that Guidolin is practicing his tenpin bowling during a game though.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Looks like the propaganda machine has started to spin on 07:38 - May 9 with 3683 viewsSwansNZ

Looks like the propaganda machine has started to spin on 07:25 - May 9 by Dr_Winston

It's fairly shocking that Guidolin is practicing his tenpin bowling during a game though.

I thought he was sticking two fingers up at the board.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Looks like the propaganda machine has started to spin on 08:57 - May 9 with 3441 viewsWarwickHunt

Imagine where we'd be if training was better eh? Gullible two bob provincial hack.

Thank f*ck some of our big players finally rolled their sleeves up and started to play when they realised we could go down.

Looks like the propaganda machine has started to spin on 09:11 - May 9 with 3378 viewsicecoldjack

Yep Deffo a spin job for a replacement .

It would be very sad if we beat man city finish on 49 pts or around 9 th and the club boot him out.

Unless we have an outstanding world level coach already lined up i feel this will be the wrong move .

Can't help but think he has already been shafted .
Looks like the propaganda machine has started to spin on 09:27 - May 9 with 3309 viewsSwansNZ

Looks like the propaganda machine has started to spin on 09:11 - May 9 by icecoldjack

Yep Deffo a spin job for a replacement .

It would be very sad if we beat man city finish on 49 pts or around 9 th and the club boot him out.

Unless we have an outstanding world level coach already lined up i feel this will be the wrong move .

Can't help but think he has already been shafted .

Agree. If we're replacing him with Rodgers who failed at Liverpool, it will be a shame.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Looks like the propaganda machine has started to spin on 09:28 - May 9 with 3300 viewsUxbridge

Wathan be Wathan.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Looks like the propaganda machine has started to spin on 10:02 - May 9 with 3156 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Poll shows 85% in favour of keeping him, which is great.
Login to get fewer ads

Looks like the propaganda machine has started to spin on 20:45 - May 9 with 2779 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Looks like the propaganda machine has started to spin on 10:02 - May 9 by A_Fans_Dad

The Poll shows 85% in favour of keeping him, which is great.

Well that's the flippy floppy bipolar 85 % of us fans. I wonder who the sensible 15% want?

Looks like the propaganda machine has started to spin on 22:13 - May 9 with 2635 viewsDavillin

BrynmillJack and IceColdJack, I hate to say it, but I worry that you're right that "No chance! Wathan is laying the groundwork for the dirty deed to be done. Is he really a Swansea fan?".
[Post edited 9 May 2016 22:15]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Looks like the propaganda machine has started to spin on 22:29 - May 9 with 2578 viewsmysonsarejacks

Love Propaganda...

Poll: John Terry transfer ?

Looks like the propaganda machine has started to spin on 22:50 - May 9 with 2509 viewsGlyn1

Looks like the propaganda machine has started to spin on 22:29 - May 9 by mysonsarejacks

Love Propaganda...

And congratulations to Oxford on being promoted. They were only pretending to be a League 2 team.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Looks like the propaganda machine has started to spin on 07:06 - May 10 with 2347 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Looks like the propaganda machine has started to spin on 22:29 - May 9 by mysonsarejacks

Love Propaganda...

This one's better

Looks like the propaganda machine has started to spin on 09:03 - May 10 with 2218 viewsJethroJack

Looks like the propaganda machine has started to spin on 20:45 - May 9 by Brynmill_Jack

Well that's the flippy floppy bipolar 85 % of us fans. I wonder who the sensible 15% want?

And don't forget the BIG POLE in our goal.
Looks like the propaganda machine has started to spin on 16:56 - May 10 with 2016 viewsDewi1jack

Looks like the propaganda machine has started to spin on 22:50 - May 9 by Glyn1

And congratulations to Oxford on being promoted. They were only pretending to be a League 2 team.

I hope they do a better job than our Eastern cousins who came for us.
They pretended they were a PL team.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024