Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dog help 15:25 - May 9 with 9024 viewsCountyJim

As you now we where adopted by a lovely young fellow its been three months or so now but in last few weeks when I go out of the house he is getting aggressive with my daughter whos in her 20s growling at her and once snapped at her hand

Any ideas on how to stop this behaviour I would be grateful he's had a difficult start to life and just wondered if this was the reason
Dog help on 16:39 - Aug 29 with 1663 viewsTreforys_Jack

Dog help on 16:22 - Aug 29 by CountyJim

Thank you all so much , the wife is still sore round the face she had to have loads of stitches round the nose and eye area but shes grieving as well we loved him so much

xx

This is all so sad , best wishes goes to your wife without saying, and I hope the bast##d who damaged him beyond help suffers from now until eternity. Utter scum.
Dog help on 17:36 - Aug 29 with 1621 viewsdickythorpe

Sorry to hear your news Jim. You did what you could. Time will help and as already said on here a gem will be found by you.
Dog help on 17:39 - Aug 29 with 1616 viewsFlashberryjack

Dog help on 12:29 - Aug 29 by CountyJim

We are all absolutely devastated we had to have the boy put to sleep this morning he bit my wife on the face

I really hope who abused him originally rots in hell on his judgement day

We loved him so much xx

So sorry to hear that Jim, I really am, but more importantly, what injuries did your wife suffer and how is she?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Dog help on 20:23 - Aug 29 with 1558 viewsSwanzay

Sorry to hear CJ, hope your wife makes a full recovery and in time you will be able to rescue another, such a rewarding experience.
Dog help on 20:29 - Aug 29 with 1544 viewsJack_Meoff

Really sorry to read that Jim, what a sad end to your story. Best wishes to you and your wife, hope she makes a swift and full recovery.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Dog help on 12:33 - Aug 30 with 1466 viewsCountyJim

Thanks all again your all lovely
Dog help on 13:37 - Aug 30 with 1427 viewstrampie

Sorry to hear about the situation involving the dog and the end result as a consequence, was the dog taken by surprise when it attacked ?, sleeping or something ?, or food involved or something ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Dog help on 13:55 - Aug 30 with 1404 viewsCountyJim

Dog help on 13:37 - Aug 30 by trampie

Sorry to hear about the situation involving the dog and the end result as a consequence, was the dog taken by surprise when it attacked ?, sleeping or something ?, or food involved or something ?

He was dozing lying next to my wife
Login to get fewer ads

Dog help on 13:58 - Aug 30 with 1398 viewsJoe_bradshaw

What a terrible situation to find yourself in Jim. I hope your wife is OK and not too put off having another attempt to rehome a needy dog in the future.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Dog help on 14:01 - Aug 30 with 1394 viewstrampie

Dog help on 13:55 - Aug 30 by CountyJim

I guessed as much, sad, hope your wife is physically on the mend.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Dog help on 14:40 - Aug 30 with 1369 viewsWarwickHunt

Dog help on 13:55 - Aug 30 by CountyJim

Sounds like a reflex action rather than aggression. Any dog is capable of this. Bad luck and very sad.

Hope your wife is OK, Jim.
Dog help on 14:51 - Aug 30 with 1351 viewsFlashberryjack

Dog help on 14:40 - Aug 30 by WarwickHunt

Sounds like a reflex action rather than aggression. Any dog is capable of this. Bad luck and very sad.

Hope your wife is OK, Jim.

With respect this thread started off because the dog was growling and had snapped at his daughter, sadly as I predicted, a disaster waiting to happen.

Hello

Dog help on 14:58 - Aug 30 with 1347 viewsWarwickHunt

Dog help on 14:51 - Aug 30 by Flashberryjack

With respect this thread started off because the dog was growling and had snapped at his daughter, sadly as I predicted, a disaster waiting to happen.

Ah yes - forgot about that...

Good point but this still doesn't sound like out and out aggression.
Dog help on 16:58 - Aug 30 with 1308 viewsFlashberryjack

Dog help on 14:58 - Aug 30 by WarwickHunt

Ah yes - forgot about that...

Good point but this still doesn't sound like out and out aggression.

Tell the vet.

Hello

Dog help on 13:19 - Sep 2 with 1244 viewsCountyJim

The Wifes eye is a lot better thanks

We had the boys ashes back yesterday we all had a good cry we miss him so much xx
Dog help on 13:22 - Sep 2 with 1234 viewsLohengrin

Dog help on 13:19 - Sep 2 by CountyJim

The Wifes eye is a lot better thanks

We had the boys ashes back yesterday we all had a good cry we miss him so much xx

Have you thought about adopting Darran, he's very much like an ageing Afghan. I'm sure Joss would be happy to throw in a blanket and bowl if you were to call around this evening.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Dog help on 13:39 - Sep 2 with 1218 viewsLoyal

Dog help on 13:22 - Sep 2 by Lohengrin

Have you thought about adopting Darran, he's very much like an ageing Afghan. I'm sure Joss would be happy to throw in a blanket and bowl if you were to call around this evening.

Can you adopt a bowl of ashes ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Dog help on 15:25 - Feb 8 with 1024 viewsCountyJim

This is Ollie hes coming to us mid March The wife is still nervous of dogs as you can imagine so she wanted to bring up a puppy

And it will help my daughter she has mental health problems so we thought a puppy would be ideal for them both

And in fairness I held him last night and I fell in love straight away
Dog help on 15:31 - Feb 8 with 1012 viewsFlashberryjack

Dog help on 15:25 - Feb 8 by CountyJim

This is Ollie hes coming to us mid March The wife is still nervous of dogs as you can imagine so she wanted to bring up a puppy

And it will help my daughter she has mental health problems so we thought a puppy would be ideal for them both

And in fairness I held him last night and I fell in love straight away

Lab is it ?

Hello

Dog help on 15:43 - Feb 8 with 989 viewsCountyJim

Dog help on 15:31 - Feb 8 by Flashberryjack

Lab is it ?

No its a Golden Doodle which is a cross between a Golden Retriever and red miniature poodle
Dog help on 17:13 - Feb 8 with 959 viewsmax936

Dog help on 16:22 - Aug 29 by CountyJim

Thank you all so much , the wife is still sore round the face she had to have loads of stitches round the nose and eye area but shes grieving as well we loved him so much

xx

Very sorry to read this Jim, sad day for you all, we had a golden cocker spaniel when I was still living at home, he was a pup when we bought him, but there must have been something in his breeding, he was the most unpredictable dog I've ever known, gentle as a lamb one minute the next minute bonkers, he once pinned my Mother up against the wall Father manged to get him off and put him out the back yard to calm down, then he bit my Brother and that was the end. sad day, but you can't keep a dog like that its a disaster waiting to happen.

Hope the Mrs is better soon and best wishes Jim.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Dog help on 17:36 - Feb 8 with 945 viewsSnakePlissken

Cut his balls off
Dog help on 17:50 - Feb 8 with 936 viewstrampie

Dog help on 15:43 - Feb 8 by CountyJim

No its a Golden Doodle which is a cross between a Golden Retriever and red miniature poodle

Nobody is saying for one second you did anything wrong Jim, not for one second, this one is a pup, you need to be the Alpha male, he needs to know you are the leader of the pack and ideally that your wife and children are ahead of him in the pack.

And PS let sleeping dogs lie, lovely looking pup, I'm sure you will all be happy.

Dog help on 17:54 - Feb 8 with 928 viewsFlashberryjack

Dog help on 15:43 - Feb 8 by CountyJim

A mongrel then, or as a lot of pocket money breeders call "designer dogs"

Hope you didn't have your pocket picked.

Hello

Dog help on 18:00 - Feb 8 with 920 viewsSnakePlissken

Your daughter is in her 20s? Tell her to growl back at it. If she was a child then it's a different story, but she's an adult. She's probably been nasty to the dog. Dogs ain't fake.....If they don't like you, then it's for a reason. I suggest kicking your daughter out
[Post edited 8 Feb 2017 18:02]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024