Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manics Euro 2016 Song 10:43 - May 12 with 14811 viewsDevz00

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightlife-news/official-wales-euro-2

Bit better than that effort on here the other day.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Manics Euro 2016 Song on 18:21 - May 27 with 2007 viewsThursday

Manics Euro 2016 Song on 20:30 - May 13 by exiledclaseboy

He jumped off the stacks a few times that day. Landed on me too. Think how close we might have been to each other all those years ago.

Three of us, at least. I got corked by one of the bottles. Generation Terrorists -- just about a quarter of a century old. Balls.
Manics Euro 2016 Song on 21:44 - May 27 with 1925 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Manics Euro 2016 Song on 11:08 - May 12 by Professor

Correct they are not-James Dean Bradfield is a Forest fan and you may be right about the others.

Nicky Wire's brother Patrick Jones is a big Cardiff fan, but they are, and always have been, big supporters of Wales in football and rugby (they once listed the England Rugby team as villain of the year in NME)

England rugby team villians of the year? Ffs how cringe worthy is that?
Manics Euro 2016 Song on 23:13 - May 27 with 1889 viewsDevz00

Manics Euro 2016 Song on 20:09 - May 13 by taffpunk

I know him personally, I know who he supports. I don't need to look at any links on the internet, thanks anyway.

Do I believe that you know him personally? Nope.

Do I think that you have met him? Yes, probably.

Are you just trying to save face now that theres a video of him contradicting you? Almost certainly.

Does it really matter who he supports? No.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Manics Euro 2016 Song on 07:59 - May 28 with 1837 viewstaffpunk

Manics Euro 2016 Song on 23:13 - May 27 by Devz00

Do I believe that you know him personally? Nope.

Do I think that you have met him? Yes, probably.

Are you just trying to save face now that theres a video of him contradicting you? Almost certainly.

Does it really matter who he supports? No.

He very wisely doesn't come out in public and say that he supports a particular South Wales team, knowing the rivalry between the fans. I've always thought it stupid that musicians, and also boxers publicly big up a football team in areas where there is sadly still a lot of hatred amongst certain elements of the fans.
And, no it doesn't really matter who he supports.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Manics Euro 2016 Song on 08:27 - May 28 with 1814 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Manics Euro 2016 Song on 07:59 - May 28 by taffpunk

He very wisely doesn't come out in public and say that he supports a particular South Wales team, knowing the rivalry between the fans. I've always thought it stupid that musicians, and also boxers publicly big up a football team in areas where there is sadly still a lot of hatred amongst certain elements of the fans.
And, no it doesn't really matter who he supports.

Nothing more cringe worthy than bandwagon jumpers taff. Calzaghe did it and the other valley boy Cleverly to my recollection have worn CCFC tops during weigh ins.
Talk about how to ingratiate yourself with the few only to alienate the many. Why not wear something Welsh FFS?

As an aside, are you going to the Pil gig down the tramshed on Sunday night? Just got back from holiday so skint, but would have loved to have gone.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Manics Euro 2016 Song on 12:05 - May 28 with 1772 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Manics Euro 2016 Song on 23:09 - May 14 by Darran

Superb stuff Dezza keep up the good work.

Awful
Manics Euro 2016 Song on 12:15 - May 28 with 1765 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Talking of awful heard the sfa euro song on my car radio lastnite, yeah the car stereo wasnt the best but bloody hell, whats all that bing bong or what ever it was not impressed. Do you have to be on drugs to get it?
Manics Euro 2016 Song on 14:26 - May 28 with 1741 viewstaffpunk

Manics Euro 2016 Song on 08:27 - May 28 by Brynmill_Jack

Nothing more cringe worthy than bandwagon jumpers taff. Calzaghe did it and the other valley boy Cleverly to my recollection have worn CCFC tops during weigh ins.
Talk about how to ingratiate yourself with the few only to alienate the many. Why not wear something Welsh FFS?

As an aside, are you going to the Pil gig down the tramshed on Sunday night? Just got back from holiday so skint, but would have loved to have gone.

Couldn't agree more, and it's certainly led to lots of trouble, especially at Boxing over the years.
As for PIL, no not for me, not a big fan, saw them at Cardiff Top Rank 83ish. I like about 4 songs, he'll probably spend a fair bit of time slagging off Punk[s], you mean those people Johnny who actually made you a wealthy person!
Apart from Covers bands that I'm putting on in the Rhondda,next gig for me is probably one day at Slugfest in Abertillery July 1st/2nd. GBH are in Cardiff June 18th, but I'm away at the Races that day, so will sadly have to miss it

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Login to get fewer ads

Manics Euro 2016 Song on 23:24 - May 29 with 1637 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Manics Euro 2016 Song on 14:26 - May 28 by taffpunk

Couldn't agree more, and it's certainly led to lots of trouble, especially at Boxing over the years.
As for PIL, no not for me, not a big fan, saw them at Cardiff Top Rank 83ish. I like about 4 songs, he'll probably spend a fair bit of time slagging off Punk[s], you mean those people Johnny who actually made you a wealthy person!
Apart from Covers bands that I'm putting on in the Rhondda,next gig for me is probably one day at Slugfest in Abertillery July 1st/2nd. GBH are in Cardiff June 18th, but I'm away at the Races that day, so will sadly have to miss it

They were never the same after Jah Wobble left.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024