Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brodge to Celtic 17:13 - May 20 with 6804 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Brodge to Celtic on 10:23 - May 24 with 1255 viewsBorojack

Brodge to Celtic on 07:35 - May 24 by Dr_Winston

Neil Lennon is a moron.

Rodgers, for all his ego and toadying, isn't one of those.

No but if they get knocked out of the CL by the 2nd best team in Albania even his bullshite will do well to explain that one away.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Brodge to Celtic on 10:28 - May 24 with 1245 viewsKGriz16

IMAGINE HIS EGO WHEN HE WINS A COUPLE TITLES AT CELTIC. OMG!
Brodge to Celtic on 16:35 - May 24 with 1122 viewsJohnw102

Quote from BR

But I was always clear I wanted to break out. When I left Liverpool, I could have been in a Premier League job the next day.

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Ex-Liverpool-boss-Brendan-Rodgers-speaks

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Brodge to Celtic on 17:31 - May 24 with 1084 viewsJJJack

Brodge to Celtic on 16:35 - May 24 by Johnw102

Quote from BR

But I was always clear I wanted to break out. When I left Liverpool, I could have been in a Premier League job the next day.

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Ex-Liverpool-boss-Brendan-Rodgers-speaks

That article and his 100% self-serving comments have just reminded me how glad I am he hasn't come back. He has become a Class A t**t of the highest order. I rarely if ever get angry over press articles/interviews but seriously just f**k off Brodge you utter fackwit.
Talk about getting the club you deserve. Celtic and Rodgers. Hope Warnock goes to Rangers now and it would be the perfect mix of underachieving clueless eejits giving it large.
Brodge to Celtic on 18:42 - May 24 with 1063 viewsGowerjack

Brodge to Celtic on 08:30 - May 21 by SwaneeRiver

Scotland's league is sad and as you say basically a two horse race.
TBH it would be great for them if they could join increased English League system (whilst still maintaining a team in the SPL as well) to give them some real competition every week.

Arrant nonsense.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Brodge to Celtic on 18:50 - May 24 with 1057 viewsmacthejack

It's a shame that his absolute ridiculousness overshadows the fact that he's a better than decent football manager. He's such an arse.
Brodge to Celtic on 19:34 - May 24 with 1032 viewsOldjack

Brodge to Celtic on 17:31 - May 24 by JJJack

That article and his 100% self-serving comments have just reminded me how glad I am he hasn't come back. He has become a Class A t**t of the highest order. I rarely if ever get angry over press articles/interviews but seriously just f**k off Brodge you utter fackwit.
Talk about getting the club you deserve. Celtic and Rodgers. Hope Warnock goes to Rangers now and it would be the perfect mix of underachieving clueless eejits giving it large.

10,000 turned out to see him hold the scarf up yesterday ,they loves him mun

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Brodge to Celtic on 19:39 - May 24 with 1028 viewsWhiterockin

Brodge to Celtic on 19:34 - May 24 by Oldjack

10,000 turned out to see him hold the scarf up yesterday ,they loves him mun

The same 10,000 will slaughter him if they loose to Rangers.
Login to get fewer ads

Brodge to Celtic on 19:58 - May 24 with 1011 viewsmonmouth

Brodge to Celtic on 18:50 - May 24 by macthejack

It's a shame that his absolute ridiculousness overshadows the fact that he's a better than decent football manager. He's such an arse.

If he's not careful that will kill his career. People will remember David Brent and the three envelopes rather than a good manager that could have made it at a big club had he bided his time and had he not, as you say, become a serious public arse.

He needs to shut the f**k up now and prove himself on the european stage. Easy to forget that Deliah or whatever beat Barcelona. Can you imagine the self driven hype if Brenno McEgo does something even a bit similar.
[Post edited 24 May 2016 20:07]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Brodge to Celtic on 19:42 - May 25 with 921 viewsraynor94

Well, he's not taking Pascoe there, he has named Chris Davies Reading first team coach as his assistant

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Brodge to Celtic on 21:10 - May 25 with 878 viewsDewi1jack

Brodge to Celtic on 19:42 - May 25 by raynor94

Well, he's not taking Pascoe there, he has named Chris Davies Reading first team coach as his assistant

What's the odds on Pascoe coming back to us?
Jobs for the boys.
Lump on!

No. Just no Jenkins

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Brodge to Celtic on 18:16 - Sep 10 with 630 viewsDarran

Brodge to Celtic on 18:41 - May 20 by Groo

Bad year t go there, Rangers promotion and with the momentum no doubt they will win the league next year.

lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Brodge to Celtic on 18:23 - Sep 10 with 602 viewsLeonisGod

Brodge to Celtic on 17:31 - May 24 by JJJack

Really? Ignore his press crap, as it's all sterile repeats served up for the gullable masses. But as a man manager and motivator we haven't had better (not in my lifetime anyway).
Brodge to Celtic on 18:54 - Sep 10 with 569 viewsmorningstar

Brodge to Celtic on 18:23 - Sep 10 by LeonisGod

Really? Ignore his press crap, as it's all sterile repeats served up for the gullable masses. But as a man manager and motivator we haven't had better (not in my lifetime anyway).

Hmm, can't argue with that when you think about it. I don't think the club expected him to get us promoted tbh, the fact that he did, and kept us in the league with ease with the squad we had and the football we played is an immense credit to him. ..........Still think we would have struggled big time the following year though had he stayed.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024