Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU 12:02 - May 21 with 14865 viewsjack_lord

Just so we can read the reasons and then can respond to each with valid facts to denounce or support each one of them.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 12:35 - May 21 with 4166 viewsNeiltheTaylor

It's an undemocratic institution run for the benefit of the elite?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 12:36 - May 21 with 4161 viewsblueytheblue

The pathetic attempt to harmonise numerous nations with different economies, laws and cultures into one amorphous blob of corrupt undemocratic idiocy.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 12:39 - May 21 with 4156 viewsmonmouth

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 12:35 - May 21 by NeiltheTaylor

That's my reason too. It is the equivalent of the USSR. Undemocratic, run by the elite for the elite and bloated wholly beyond its purpose.

I'll still probably vote in mind, simply because I don't think this is the time to ditch it. The vote should have come - and I think will again - five years later.
[Post edited 21 May 2016 12:43]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 12:40 - May 21 with 4151 viewsMurph75

Because people think we'd be better off out than in.

And they're British and don't like being told what to do by some bloke in Brussels.
OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 12:42 - May 21 with 4142 viewsKilkennyjack

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 12:36 - May 21 by blueytheblue

The pathetic attempt to harmonise numerous nations with different economies, laws and cultures into one amorphous blob of corrupt undemocratic idiocy.

Are you taking about the UK ?

Beware of the Risen People

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 12:43 - May 21 with 4135 viewsMurph75

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 12:42 - May 21 by Kilkennyjack

That could/is any government anywhere in the world.
OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 12:47 - May 21 with 4127 viewsblueytheblue

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 12:42 - May 21 by Kilkennyjack

Not really, no. Analogy only matches for hundreds of years ago which isn't really that relevant with regards to the EU

Think more the corruption within the Greek governments, the lies to enter the Euro knowing EU states would bail them out. The woefully pathetic tax collection levels by the Greek government, a nation wanting the good life without paying tax, subsidised by other nations.

Juncker can issue all the threats he wants. Losing one of the stronger economies within Europe is something he and others are sh*tting bricks about.

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 13:30 - May 21 with 4088 viewsWhiterockin

Because the British Government are trying to frighten us into staying in.

Nobody can say with 100% accuracy what the future is if we leave. I would rather take the chance on leaving rather to stay in a community that is no longer fit for purpose. When we went in it was probably the correct move, now it is just an out of control monster. Our politicians have been trying to change the EU for many years without success. Cameron recently tried and came up well short of what we required and is only trying to hold onto his political future. The EU is now too large to look after all its nations properly.
Login to get fewer ads

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 13:37 - May 21 with 4081 viewsBigPhilG

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 12:36 - May 21 by blueytheblue

This
Not often I agree with a Cardiff fan but this post is spot on
OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 13:50 - May 21 with 4063 viewsBarrySwan

All of the above and lots more.

If Cameron, Corbyn, Obama and all the showbiz luvvies signing up to letters of support for the EU think membership is a good idea then its a pretty fair indication to me that getting out has to be a good thing.

Since when as Swans fans did we care what Liverpool, Everton, Arsenal, Man Utd, Chelsea, Spurs chairmen, supporters or players think about what we should do as club, who we should sign, how much we should pay for transfers and wages or any other aspect of how we run our club?

So why would we care about what France Germany Spain Italy, their presidents, politicians and business people think about what we should do here in the UK, much less let them decide and out vote us in regards to what laws and regulations we have to live under and how much money we have to give them annually to subsidise their economies whilst we have food banks and people dying waiting for operations over here?
OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 14:00 - May 21 with 4044 viewsMurph75

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 13:50 - May 21 by BarrySwan

All of the above and lots more.

If Cameron, Corbyn, Obama and all the showbiz luvvies signing up to letters of support for the EU think membership is a good idea then its a pretty fair indication to me that getting out has to be a good thing.

Since when as Swans fans did we care what Liverpool, Everton, Arsenal, Man Utd, Chelsea, Spurs chairmen, supporters or players think about what we should do as club, who we should sign, how much we should pay for transfers and wages or any other aspect of how we run our club?

So why would we care about what France Germany Spain Italy, their presidents, politicians and business people think about what we should do here in the UK, much less let them decide and out vote us in regards to what laws and regulations we have to live under and how much money we have to give them annually to subsidise their economies whilst we have food banks and people dying waiting for operations over here?

We should care about France, Germany, Spain and Italy because at least 50% of our exports go them which translates in to about 3 million jobs.
OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 14:01 - May 21 with 4044 viewssotonswan

vive la différence

We are the NORTH BANK POPULAR FRONT ! (in no way affiliated to those splitters the North Bank Alliance.) WWG1WGA

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 14:13 - May 21 with 4025 viewsDr_Winston

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 14:00 - May 21 by Murph75

We should care about France, Germany, Spain and Italy because at least 50% of our exports go them which translates in to about 3 million jobs.

Actually 44% of our exports go to the EU as a whole, not just those four.

Plus of course you have the often repeated bollocks that leaving the EU means that we'd suddenly stop exporting to them, or them to us.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 14:24 - May 21 with 4011 viewslonglostjack

Is the EU really the biggest problem facing the UK ? Bizarre.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 14:34 - May 21 with 3991 viewsjackonicko

It would be tremendously amusing.
OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 14:35 - May 21 with 3986 viewsblueytheblue

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 14:13 - May 21 by Dr_Winston

Plus of course you have the often repeated bollocks that leaving the EU means that we'd suddenly stop exporting to them, or them to us.

Indeed; the figure has continually fallen as Britain has exported elsewhere lessening the reliance upon the European market.

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 14:36 - May 21 with 3985 viewsMurph75

We wouldn't stop exporting to them. Things would certainly take a turn for the worse though.
OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 14:37 - May 21 with 3983 viewsblueytheblue

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 14:36 - May 21 by Murph75

We wouldn't stop exporting to them. Things would certainly take a turn for the worse though.

Fact?

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 14:39 - May 21 with 3981 viewsWhiterockin

Why do people who argue for an IN vote always talk rubbish and use scare tactics. it just devalues their argument and pushes voters in the other direction. It screams listen to me I talk bullshit and you should be gullible enough to vote as I wish. Time after time the IN argument is torn to shreds and still they make things up.
[Post edited 21 May 2016 14:40]
OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 14:44 - May 21 with 3970 viewsblueytheblue

I'm waiting for the IN crowd to claim it would affect our Eurovision chances. That would be a clear sign of desparation.

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 14:45 - May 21 with 3963 viewsMurph75

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 14:39 - May 21 by Whiterockin

Why do people who argue for an IN vote always talk rubbish and use scare tactics. it just devalues their argument and pushes voters in the other direction. It screams listen to me I talk bullshit and you should be gullible enough to vote as I wish. Time after time the IN argument is torn to shreds and still they make things up.

What are the reasons to stay then Nige?????

Its the inbred island syndrome that devalues the argument. Its very cave man like.
[Post edited 21 May 2016 14:47]
OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 14:49 - May 21 with 3952 viewslonglostjack

Agree that some of the scare stories are OTT, but the Out campaign are just as bad by blaming all of Britain's ills on the EU and painting a wonderfully nostalgic picture of how Britain can be great again If only we left. That's also complete and utter bullshit.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 14:53 - May 21 with 3934 viewsexiledclaseboy

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 12:35 - May 21 by NeiltheTaylor

Can we leave Westminster too then?

Poll: Tory leader

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 14:56 - May 21 with 3931 viewsexiledclaseboy

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 14:34 - May 21 by jackonicko

It would be tremendously amusing.

This is probably the biggest draw for voting out so far. Plus it would be fascinating to watch us trying to extricate ourselves, given that the EU is so massively intertwined with every aspect of everyday life in the UK.

Poll: Tory leader

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 15:07 - May 21 with 3908 viewsKilkennyjack

Well how about Wales is a net beneficiary, peace in Europe, vast economic benefits, huge security benefits, and world class footballers gracing our premier league and indeed the Swans. Viva Bodde ! Viva Rangel ! viva Fab ! Viva Ayew !

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024