Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU 12:02 - May 21 with 14866 viewsjack_lord

Just so we can read the reasons and then can respond to each with valid facts to denounce or support each one of them.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 10:37 - May 22 with 1383 viewsexiledclaseboy

Eddie Izzard was just on Radio 5 making the case to remain. I'm sold.

Poll: Tory leader

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 10:53 - May 22 with 1374 viewsjackonicko

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 10:37 - May 22 by exiledclaseboy

Eddie Izzard was just on Radio 5 making the case to remain. I'm sold.

It took Eddie Izzard to sway you. Eddie Izzard.

Expected better.
OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 11:06 - May 22 with 1358 viewsDr_Winston

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 14:00 - May 21 by Murph75

We should care about France, Germany, Spain and Italy because at least 50% of our exports go them which translates in to about 3 million jobs.

https://fullfact.org/europe/governments-eu-leaflet-jobs-and-exports/

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 11:42 - May 22 with 1327 viewsexiledclaseboy

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 10:53 - May 22 by jackonicko

It took Eddie Izzard to sway you. Eddie Izzard.

Expected better.

What can I tell you, I'm a sucker for a man wearing eyeliner.

In all seriousness, he made very little sense and had me shaking my head once again at the dearth of quality and common sense in the campaign.

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 11:59 - May 22 with 1312 viewsfelixstowe_jack

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 11:06 - May 22 by Dr_Winston

https://fullfact.org/europe/governments-eu-leaflet-jobs-and-exports/

I think you find that far more jobs Within the EU depend on exporting to the UK. Are they really going to start a trade war once we leave and lay off all their workers. I think not.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 14:03 - May 22 with 1265 viewsswansealad69

My opinion is this
We now have a chance to do what we think is best
Off course we all have separate opinions but should we vote to stay in then I can't see another vote for Atleast 10 years
What could happen in 10 years?
All our powers to be in control off our laws rights and way off life
These real scary part is what the turks are trying
They are desperate to be part off the EU and are holding us to ransom over the refugee crisis
In order to to accept refugees they want in
That's 70million turks free to cross Europe
Now if that don't send alarm bells ringing then nothing will
And off course there is the idiots who want to open our boarders and want to give them the rights to protest and so on in our streets
The way I look at it is this
If pepole want to go to a different country then they should at the very least learn the language and wile in public stick to the rules and cultural believes off the land
Should they want to carry out there own believes then they can do so within the laws and there own places.
Can we actually preach our laws and rights in other country's?
There are to many left wing idiots who will allow our country to be over run and don't care if we lose our culture
Ask your self this
We in the last 20 years have seen a lot off changes
Our schools having to be politically correct in favor of Muslims
Different cultures now use the fact that we allow them to speak there mind and have taken advantage off it
It is not racist to white and proud nor is it racist to be British and proud
But we are walking on thin ice to say it.
The pepole who face the biggest problem will be our children and grand children
The EU has not worked
It may have been a good idea but to many cultures and way off life's for it to work.
Add to that we don't see our self's as part off it in the same way as the main land
We have that stripe off water that has kept us apart for hundreds off years wile the main land has been been integrated at the boarders
We don't look at the EU as they do
We will never
And the EU will never understand that.
Vote out and take our chances
We did well for hundreds off years
Its now time to have some pride in our history and start standing up for our self's.
We never bowed down to European dictators and fought to keep our way off life.
This is our time to stand up to another dictatorship in the Brussels
Just think off the world we could leave our kids should we stay in
And we won't get another chance.
OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 14:31 - May 22 with 1247 viewsexiledclaseboy

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 14:03 - May 22 by swansealad69

My opinion is this
We now have a chance to do what we think is best
Off course we all have separate opinions but should we vote to stay in then I can't see another vote for Atleast 10 years
What could happen in 10 years?
All our powers to be in control off our laws rights and way off life
These real scary part is what the turks are trying
They are desperate to be part off the EU and are holding us to ransom over the refugee crisis
In order to to accept refugees they want in
That's 70million turks free to cross Europe
Now if that don't send alarm bells ringing then nothing will
And off course there is the idiots who want to open our boarders and want to give them the rights to protest and so on in our streets
The way I look at it is this
If pepole want to go to a different country then they should at the very least learn the language and wile in public stick to the rules and cultural believes off the land
Should they want to carry out there own believes then they can do so within the laws and there own places.
Can we actually preach our laws and rights in other country's?
There are to many left wing idiots who will allow our country to be over run and don't care if we lose our culture
Ask your self this
We in the last 20 years have seen a lot off changes
Our schools having to be politically correct in favor of Muslims
Different cultures now use the fact that we allow them to speak there mind and have taken advantage off it
It is not racist to white and proud nor is it racist to be British and proud
But we are walking on thin ice to say it.
The pepole who face the biggest problem will be our children and grand children
The EU has not worked
It may have been a good idea but to many cultures and way off life's for it to work.
Add to that we don't see our self's as part off it in the same way as the main land
We have that stripe off water that has kept us apart for hundreds off years wile the main land has been been integrated at the boarders
We don't look at the EU as they do
We will never
And the EU will never understand that.
Vote out and take our chances
We did well for hundreds off years
Its now time to have some pride in our history and start standing up for our self's.
We never bowed down to European dictators and fought to keep our way off life.
This is our time to stand up to another dictatorship in the Brussels
Just think off the world we could leave our kids should we stay in
And we won't get another chance.

See now I want to stay in again. I can't share a vote with this.

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 14:36 - May 22 with 1242 viewsjack_lord

How many cultures and way of lives exist in the EU?
I don't know what your point of existing muslims in the UK has got to do with EU as they are mainly from Pakistan and Bangladesh which is the UK's history and not the EU.
I am pretty sure we can voice our beliefs in Denmark, France Spain and all the other EU nations.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Login to get fewer ads

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 16:33 - May 22 with 1215 viewsswansealad69

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 14:31 - May 22 by exiledclaseboy

Explain if u would be so kind
Is it wrong to be British and proud.
Have I said anything remotely racist sexist ?
I have a partner that is Buddhist.
She is very proud off this
But she don't force it on me or anyone else
Should Muslims do the same then I have no problem
Do we see any other religious beliefs doing the same as Muslims?
And just for the record this debate is not about religion but looking after our own way off life.
Why should we have to be told by identifying politicians in the EU how to run our country
Is it not bad enough for u that our idiot politicians are bad enough but at least they are our politicians from our own country.
U are quick to judge me on my beliefs and make a remarkable without even having the decency to explain
Try again if u want but this time add a bit more to your reply
If u have anything to add that is
OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 16:41 - May 22 with 1207 viewsMurph75

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 16:33 - May 22 by swansealad69

And just for the record this debate is not about religion but looking after our own way off life.
Why should we have to be told by identifying politicians in the EU how to run our country
Is it not bad enough for u that our idiot politicians are bad enough but at least they are our politicians from our own country.
U are quick to judge me on my beliefs and make a remarkable without even having the decency to explain

Your partner is one very lucky lady/gent.
OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 16:41 - May 22 with 1207 viewsdonkeylabour

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 14:31 - May 22 by exiledclaseboy

I can't read it, hurts my eyes. I assume it's about immigrants.

My father voted labour and his father voted labour and his father voted labour so I vote labour

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 16:41 - May 22 with 1205 viewsexiledclaseboy

I thought it was self explanatory. I don't agree with you and find your views distasteful. I dont want to vote in the same way as you, even though if I did I'd be doing it for entirely different reasons. To be fair though, I owe you a debt of thanks. You've done far more with one post to sway the way I plan to vote than anyone else I've discussed it with either in here or in "real life" or any politician. In some ways I admire you for having the balls to state your reasons honestly. Not many do.

And I haven't judged you. I support your right to hold and express whatever view you want, just as I support the right of anyone else, myself included, to disagree or agree with you.

And just for the record, I haven't mentioned religion. You did. Your wife's sky pixie preferences are irrelevant and I've no idea why you brought it up.

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 16:43 - May 22 with 1203 viewsHighjack

She must have done something really naughty in a previous incarnation.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 16:45 - May 22 with 1201 viewsMurph75

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 16:43 - May 22 by Highjack

She must have done something really naughty in a previous incarnation.

Maybe he/she was from Turkey or some other migrant country?
OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 16:46 - May 22 with 1201 viewsexiledclaseboy

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 16:41 - May 22 by donkeylabour

I can't read it, hurts my eyes. I assume it's about immigrants.

Of course it is. Leave EU because of the Muslims pretty much sums it up.

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 16:54 - May 22 with 1186 viewsswan85

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 11:59 - May 22 by felixstowe_jack

I think you find that far more jobs Within the EU depend on exporting to the UK. Are they really going to start a trade war once we leave and lay off all their workers. I think not.

I am still undecided in all this. I don't think they will start an overt trade war, but I do think between the major economies of the euro zone I.e Germany and France that there will be a mindset of making us pay. They won't want us to be successful outside the Eu, otherwise the Dutch, Danes, swedes and maybe the Finns will think the same as us and look to get out (if we do vote to go out).
OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:12 - May 22 with 1162 viewsswansealad69

O I see
So explain then how this has become a debate on Muslims?
I have simply started a fact that should we stay in then we will have a great influx off refugees
Now correct me if I'm wrong but are the majority Muslim
I have allso stated a fact that should we stay in And when turkey gains entry then we will have an even greater influx
Now as well know on this site there is a bully mentally
And again this has happend again were rather then have a discussion some decide to comment on my grammar and partner.
For the record she is a girl and yes she is lucky as am I.
Clearly there are a few on here who live in there ivory towers away from reality
As I said I'm not racist sexist or any other ist for that matter
But I am proud to be a jack welsh and british.
Maybe rather then mock me on my beliefs u should take a look at your self
Look at our history and the pepole who fought and died trying to save our way off life.
Answer me this
Do u find it insulting for migrants to come to these shores and claim our benefits
Make use off our NHS and by doing so put waiting lists for them who were born and paid there taxes further down the list
And yet don't speak a word off English
I find that insulting
As do I find that we have to go begging on our hands and knees to Europe to make changes that help our own.
Truly I ask are u all fine with this?
If so then it's u who should be ashamed
OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:15 - May 22 with 1158 viewsexiledclaseboy

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:12 - May 22 by swansealad69

O I see
I have simply started a fact that should we stay in then we will have a great influx off refugees
I have allso stated a fact that should we stay in And when turkey gains entry then we will have an even greater influx
And again this has happend again were rather then have a discussion some decide to comment on my grammar and partner.
Clearly there are a few on here who live in there ivory towers away from reality
Look at our history and the pepole who fought and died trying to save our way off life.
Answer me this
Do u find it insulting for migrants to come to these shores and claim our benefits
Make use off our NHS and by doing so put waiting lists for them who were born and paid there taxes further down the list
I find that insulting
As do I find that we have to go begging on our hands and knees to Europe to make changes that help our own.

What are you on about? Bullying? I haven't mentioned your spelling. Or grammar. I haven't called you racist or sexist. I've simply said that I dont agree with the views you've expressed. That's ok, isn't it?

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:16 - May 22 with 1158 viewsMurph75

O I see
Answer me this
I find that insulting

There's a pity we couldn't throw people like yourself out of the UK
OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:28 - May 22 with 1136 viewsswansealad69

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:16 - May 22 by Murph75

There's a pity we couldn't throw people like yourself out of the UK

Feel free to come and try.
Potty the best part off u dripped out off your mum's gob.
OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:32 - May 22 with 1126 viewsswansealad69

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:15 - May 22 by exiledclaseboy

What are you on about? Bullying? I haven't mentioned your spelling. Or grammar. I haven't called you racist or sexist. I've simply said that I dont agree with the views you've expressed. That's ok, isn't it?

And have I actually mentioned u personally?
I'm talking in general on this board.
Read through the posts
There are plenty off remarks about my opinion my partner and my grammar
Just goes to show what a sad set off clowns actually use this site.
Using someone's partner as to try and score points.
Lol come on ffs grow up
What's next my dad's bigger then yours.
OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:33 - May 22 with 1118 viewsexiledclaseboy

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:32 - May 22 by swansealad69

And have I actually mentioned u personally?
I'm talking in general on this board.
Read through the posts
There are plenty off remarks about my opinion my partner and my grammar
Just goes to show what a sad set off clowns actually use this site.
Using someone's partner as to try and score points.
Lol come on ffs grow up
What's next my dad's bigger then yours.

Mine's been dead for more than 15 years so you may well win that one.

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:40 - May 22 with 1105 viewsswansealad69

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:33 - May 22 by exiledclaseboy

Mine's been dead for more than 15 years so you may well win that one.

To be honest I'm sad enough to bring family members in to score points
And I'm sory to if u thought I was
I just don't like having a debate only for remarks on family to be brought in to score points.
For some reason this site has a click off knobs who find it nesecery to do so and go off topic.
OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:40 - May 22 with 1101 viewsHighjack

O I see
Answer me this
I find that insulting

When you refer to those who fought for our country do you include the millions of Muslims from Pakistan, the Far East and Africa who fought alongside British soldiers in both world wars and other conflicts?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:43 - May 22 with 1100 viewsexiledclaseboy

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:40 - May 22 by swansealad69

To be honest I'm sad enough to bring family members in to score points
And I'm sory to if u thought I was
I just don't like having a debate only for remarks on family to be brought in to score points.
For some reason this site has a click off knobs who find it nesecery to do so and go off topic.

No need to apologise to me. I wasn't in the slightest offended by that remark.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024