Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU 12:02 - May 21 with 14862 viewsjack_lord

Just so we can read the reasons and then can respond to each with valid facts to denounce or support each one of them.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 18:10 - May 22 with 1530 viewsjack_lord

I am British. I am one who supports the home nations. I know about our history and who fought for our freedom and free speech. It has been mentioned who also fought within our ranks to maintain this freedom. If you delve a little further back in our history then you will know how awful the British invaders were and that is how the colonials ended up fighting behind the allied flag to preserve peace.

I understand that there is a large terrorist threat but I feel that if the UK were to leave the union then other nations may follow and the stability that has existed within our zone will quickly disappear.

The economic benefits of a Brexit are all guess work as are those who support the stay in campaign. The only fact is that nobody knows. Are we doing that badly that we consider leaving and going blindly into the unknown?

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 18:14 - May 22 with 1523 viewsswansealad69

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:40 - May 22 by Highjack

When you refer to those who fought for our country do you include the millions of Muslims from Pakistan, the Far East and Africa who fought alongside British soldiers in both world wars and other conflicts?

Yes I refer to all who fought for there rights.
Again I will say this is not a racist opinion
If pepole want to live in this country then they do so within the laws
They should not be allowed to change the laws to suit there religion.
But again I will say incase u didn't notice this thread is all about why we should or shouldn't stay in the EU.
We are being told what to do by Europe and it's all well and good being 1 state but every country has its own way off life beliefs yet them in charge show little to none understanding off this.
U honestly think the EU is working?
This refugee crisis has been a timely distraction to the shambles many country are in
Greece is billions in debt and still can't sort it's self out
Dpain and Italy not far behind
The Germans dictating with the French following.
Sory but Europe has tryed to be one state but clearly it has not worked
OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 18:24 - May 22 with 1505 viewsexiledclaseboy

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 18:14 - May 22 by swansealad69

Yes I refer to all who fought for there rights.
Again I will say this is not a racist opinion
If pepole want to live in this country then they do so within the laws
They should not be allowed to change the laws to suit there religion.
But again I will say incase u didn't notice this thread is all about why we should or shouldn't stay in the EU.
We are being told what to do by Europe and it's all well and good being 1 state but every country has its own way off life beliefs yet them in charge show little to none understanding off this.
U honestly think the EU is working?
This refugee crisis has been a timely distraction to the shambles many country are in
Greece is billions in debt and still can't sort it's self out
Dpain and Italy not far behind
The Germans dictating with the French following.
Sory but Europe has tryed to be one state but clearly it has not worked

What laws have been changed to suit religion?

Poll: Tory leader

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 18:25 - May 22 with 1502 viewsDr_Winston

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 18:10 - May 22 by jack_lord

I am British. I am one who supports the home nations. I know about our history and who fought for our freedom and free speech. It has been mentioned who also fought within our ranks to maintain this freedom. If you delve a little further back in our history then you will know how awful the British invaders were and that is how the colonials ended up fighting behind the allied flag to preserve peace.

I understand that there is a large terrorist threat but I feel that if the UK were to leave the union then other nations may follow and the stability that has existed within our zone will quickly disappear.

The economic benefits of a Brexit are all guess work as are those who support the stay in campaign. The only fact is that nobody knows. Are we doing that badly that we consider leaving and going blindly into the unknown?

A far right politician is on the verge of winning in Austria. Le Pen has a good chance in France. Lunatic fringes are popping up all over the place. It would appear that stability is soon to be in short supply whether we stay or go.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 18:29 - May 22 with 1498 viewsswansealad69

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 18:10 - May 22 by jack_lord

A sensible post at last.
I agree that our history is not so full off glory.
But does that mean that we should allow cultures to come here and tell us what to do.
This is the beginning
A friend off mine who moved to Luton told me that during the world cup his neighbours were forced by the police to remove a English flag from there window as it offended Muslims within the area.
Now should we try and do this in any case and or middle eastern country or soulth America what would the reaction be.
I'm no racist in the slightest but I am annoyed at reading and hearing on how we keep have to bend over to accommodate other cultures
And now we have to do the same in Europe
We are even being bullied by our government to stay in
Do we not live in a democratic country?
Why is there not a booklet telling us the pros and cons on staying or leaving the EU.
Instead we the tax payer's fork out over 9m only to say why we should.
We did well enough before the EU as did Spain Italy and Greece
Its only since membership that these country's have struggled
OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 18:38 - May 22 with 1482 viewsjack_lord

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 18:29 - May 22 by swansealad69

A sensible post at last.
I agree that our history is not so full off glory.
But does that mean that we should allow cultures to come here and tell us what to do.
This is the beginning
A friend off mine who moved to Luton told me that during the world cup his neighbours were forced by the police to remove a English flag from there window as it offended Muslims within the area.
Now should we try and do this in any case and or middle eastern country or soulth America what would the reaction be.
I'm no racist in the slightest but I am annoyed at reading and hearing on how we keep have to bend over to accommodate other cultures
And now we have to do the same in Europe
We are even being bullied by our government to stay in
Do we not live in a democratic country?
Why is there not a booklet telling us the pros and cons on staying or leaving the EU.
Instead we the tax payer's fork out over 9m only to say why we should.
We did well enough before the EU as did Spain Italy and Greece
Its only since membership that these country's have struggled

Italy was a founder member of the EU which was formed as an alliance following the Second World War to promote trade as the nations were all struggling. Spain and Greece were on their 4rse before they joined the EU.

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 19:18 - May 22 with 1455 viewsMurph75

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:28 - May 22 by swansealad69

Feel free to come and try.
Potty the best part off u dripped out off your mum's gob.

You really are living proof of how far this country has fallen in to the gutter.
OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 20:21 - May 22 with 1416 viewsphact0rri

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 10:03 - May 22 by jack_lord

why do you think that the UK will succeed beyond what we are doing now?

We can build more going forward on our own terms. We can make our own trade agreements that are fair to our people. What does the EU give us we can't manage as a nation?

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Login to get fewer ads

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 06:21 - May 23 with 1353 viewsjohnlangy

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 14:13 - May 21 by Dr_Winston

Actually 44% of our exports go to the EU as a whole, not just those four.

Plus of course you have the often repeated bollocks that leaving the EU means that we'd suddenly stop exporting to them, or them to us.

This post has been edited by an administrator

We would keep exporting them. The question which no one can answer is what the trade agreement would look like and how that would affect jobs.
OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 07:13 - May 23 with 1346 viewsjohnlangy

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 14:03 - May 22 by swansealad69

My opinion is this
We now have a chance to do what we think is best
Off course we all have separate opinions but should we vote to stay in then I can't see another vote for Atleast 10 years
What could happen in 10 years?
All our powers to be in control off our laws rights and way off life
These real scary part is what the turks are trying
They are desperate to be part off the EU and are holding us to ransom over the refugee crisis
In order to to accept refugees they want in
That's 70million turks free to cross Europe
Now if that don't send alarm bells ringing then nothing will
And off course there is the idiots who want to open our boarders and want to give them the rights to protest and so on in our streets
The way I look at it is this
If pepole want to go to a different country then they should at the very least learn the language and wile in public stick to the rules and cultural believes off the land
Should they want to carry out there own believes then they can do so within the laws and there own places.
Can we actually preach our laws and rights in other country's?
There are to many left wing idiots who will allow our country to be over run and don't care if we lose our culture
Ask your self this
We in the last 20 years have seen a lot off changes
Our schools having to be politically correct in favor of Muslims
Different cultures now use the fact that we allow them to speak there mind and have taken advantage off it
It is not racist to white and proud nor is it racist to be British and proud
But we are walking on thin ice to say it.
The pepole who face the biggest problem will be our children and grand children
The EU has not worked
It may have been a good idea but to many cultures and way off life's for it to work.
Add to that we don't see our self's as part off it in the same way as the main land
We have that stripe off water that has kept us apart for hundreds off years wile the main land has been been integrated at the boarders
We don't look at the EU as they do
We will never
And the EU will never understand that.
Vote out and take our chances
We did well for hundreds off years
Its now time to have some pride in our history and start standing up for our self's.
We never bowed down to European dictators and fought to keep our way off life.
This is our time to stand up to another dictatorship in the Brussels
Just think off the world we could leave our kids should we stay in
And we won't get another chance.

"Churchill .... looked at the developing plans for a common market with paternal pride. It was his idea to bring these countries together, to bind them so indissolubly that they could never go to war again - and who can deny today that this idea has been a spectacular success ? "

So it appears that Churchill would vote remain if he was around. The above is a quote from a book by none other than Boris which was published in 2014.
OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 07:42 - May 23 with 1333 viewsjohnlangy

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 11:59 - May 22 by felixstowe_jack

I think you find that far more jobs Within the EU depend on exporting to the UK. Are they really going to start a trade war once we leave and lay off all their workers. I think not.

A couple of facts. We export 44% of our goods to the EU (it may be dropping bluey, I don't know the numbers) and import £60 billion more from the EU.

Does anyone know what 44%is in money terms ? I'll guess at £500 billion. So we import £560 billion. That's about £33 billion per EU country. If our exports represent 3 million jobs then their exports to us represent maybe 4 million. Those jobs are spread over 27 countries. When we sit at the negotiating table who is in the stronger position? The answer is that they are.

I do understand that Germany and France would have more to lose so they would have a stronger voice on their side but the weakest voice at the table would be the UK's.
OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 08:43 - May 23 with 1311 viewsAnotherJohn

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 07:42 - May 23 by johnlangy

A couple of facts. We export 44% of our goods to the EU (it may be dropping bluey, I don't know the numbers) and import £60 billion more from the EU.

Does anyone know what 44%is in money terms ? I'll guess at £500 billion. So we import £560 billion. That's about £33 billion per EU country. If our exports represent 3 million jobs then their exports to us represent maybe 4 million. Those jobs are spread over 27 countries. When we sit at the negotiating table who is in the stronger position? The answer is that they are.

I do understand that Germany and France would have more to lose so they would have a stronger voice on their side but the weakest voice at the table would be the UK's.

To answer your question, the value of total UK exports to the EU (goods and services) in 2015 = circa £223 billion (£134b + £89b).

£ million
Trade with European Union 2000 2005 2010 2015
Exports of goods L87S 113,108 123,069 145,173 134,332
Percentage of World total 60.1% 58.0% 53.7% 47.0%
Exports of services L854 33,452 54,497 70,991 89,015
Percentage of World total 40.9% 42.2% 40.8% 39.4%
Total exports of goods and services L84Y 146,560 177,566 216,164 223,347
Percentage of World total 54.3% 52.0% 48.6% 43.7%

Imports of goods L87U 118,548 161,921 189,072 223,009
Percentage of World total 53.5% 57.4% 51.4% 54.3%
Imports of services L868 37,613 52,895 58,074 68,099
Percentage of World total 55.0% 55.4% 48.5% 49.6%
Total imports of goods and services L864 156,161 214,816 247,146 291,108
Percentage of World total 53.8% 56.9% 50.7% 53.1%
Source: UKEA, Office for National Statistics

http://www.ons.gov.uk/economy/nationalaccounts/balanceofpayments/bulletins/uktra

Exports of.goods and services continues to fall year on year at just under 44%. Some argue that this will be a few percentage points lower if the 'Rotterdam-Antwerp effect' is taken into account. This is the practice of counting goods shipped via European ports (often in containers that remain onboard) to non EU destinations as UK exports to EU. This means that on paper Dutch people consume four times the amount of UK goods as say German people.

The analysis in terms of the bargaining position of individual countries' does not work so well when you consider that most are in the Eurozone so that their economic fates are entwined. If some take a hit the accumulated impact affects all.

P.S. I see that when I post the tabs on the table changes, Either see the original at the URL provided or count the figures along the rows to get the correct year.
[Post edited 23 May 2016 9:02]
OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:06 - May 23 with 1239 viewsjohnlangy

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 08:43 - May 23 by AnotherJohn

To answer your question, the value of total UK exports to the EU (goods and services) in 2015 = circa £223 billion (£134b + £89b).

£ million
Trade with European Union 2000 2005 2010 2015
Exports of goods L87S 113,108 123,069 145,173 134,332
Percentage of World total 60.1% 58.0% 53.7% 47.0%
Exports of services L854 33,452 54,497 70,991 89,015
Percentage of World total 40.9% 42.2% 40.8% 39.4%
Total exports of goods and services L84Y 146,560 177,566 216,164 223,347
Percentage of World total 54.3% 52.0% 48.6% 43.7%

Imports of goods L87U 118,548 161,921 189,072 223,009
Percentage of World total 53.5% 57.4% 51.4% 54.3%
Imports of services L868 37,613 52,895 58,074 68,099
Percentage of World total 55.0% 55.4% 48.5% 49.6%
Total imports of goods and services L864 156,161 214,816 247,146 291,108
Percentage of World total 53.8% 56.9% 50.7% 53.1%
Source: UKEA, Office for National Statistics

http://www.ons.gov.uk/economy/nationalaccounts/balanceofpayments/bulletins/uktra

Exports of.goods and services continues to fall year on year at just under 44%. Some argue that this will be a few percentage points lower if the 'Rotterdam-Antwerp effect' is taken into account. This is the practice of counting goods shipped via European ports (often in containers that remain onboard) to non EU destinations as UK exports to EU. This means that on paper Dutch people consume four times the amount of UK goods as say German people.

The analysis in terms of the bargaining position of individual countries' does not work so well when you consider that most are in the Eurozone so that their economic fates are entwined. If some take a hit the accumulated impact affects all.

P.S. I see that when I post the tabs on the table changes, Either see the original at the URL provided or count the figures along the rows to get the correct year.
[Post edited 23 May 2016 9:02]

Thanks John. Great name 😂. I'm doing this on an iPad in Majorca with not very good WiFi so internet searches aren't easy.

You've shown my export value guess was wrong but the general point still applies. We'd be on one side of the table with £223 billion to lose (and 3 million jobs dependant on those exports) and the 27other EU members on the other side with £283 billion to perhaps lose but that amount spread between them.

They'd all be want to do a deal but the UK wouldn't be in the driving seat.
OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 08:38 - May 24 with 1181 viewsAnotherJohn

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:06 - May 23 by johnlangy

Thanks John. Great name 😂. I'm doing this on an iPad in Majorca with not very good WiFi so internet searches aren't easy.

You've shown my export value guess was wrong but the general point still applies. We'd be on one side of the table with £223 billion to lose (and 3 million jobs dependant on those exports) and the 27other EU members on the other side with £283 billion to perhaps lose but that amount spread between them.

They'd all be want to do a deal but the UK wouldn't be in the driving seat.

Our negotiation with Germany would be one of the more interesting ones.

Balance of trade 2015
Value of German exports to UK, rank 3rd, 89.2b euros (£69 billion)
Value of UK exports to Germany rank 9th, 38.2b euros (£29.5 billion)

https://www.destatis.de/EN/FactsFigures/NationalEconomyEnvironment/ForeignTrade/

France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Ireland,Spain (to name only those with largest trade surpluses with the UK) all export significantly more goods to us than they import from us.

(see Table: Trade in goods: geographical analysis).

These Eurozone countries include the largest net contributors to the EU. They will have to pick up the tab if the smaller countries also lose out. I am not sure that you have grasped the degree of economic inter-dependence in the Eurozone, which will only increase with 'ever closer union'.
[Post edited 24 May 2016 8:43]
OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 09:04 - May 24 with 1161 viewsblueytheblue

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 18:38 - May 22 by jack_lord

Italy was a founder member of the EU which was formed as an alliance following the Second World War to promote trade as the nations were all struggling. Spain and Greece were on their 4rse before they joined the EU.

Spain and Greece are still on their arses...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:42 - May 24 with 1092 viewsjack_lord

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 09:04 - May 24 by blueytheblue

Have things for them improved since they became members. Greece is a basket case and the amount of corruption in that country is crazy. The tax avoidance of the rich in that nation makes our lot look like angels.
The EU is a machine that should concentrate on stabilising it and dealing with the tax avoiders.

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 21:17 - May 24 with 1066 viewsdailew

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 09:04 - May 24 by blueytheblue

Greece should leave the Euro and return to the economic powerhouse it once was.

Spain should also leave. Unable to print their own money they have had a horrendous property crash and houses are now available at affordable prices. Youngsters there don't have the benefit of having to pay half a million quid for a cardboard slavebox in some shithole part of London.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 04:18 - May 25 with 1006 viewsKilkennyjack

All welsh people should vote IN on economic grounds alone. Google it.

That and peace in Europe has made it a complete no brainer for me.

Plus European players have graced the Swans - and have been top people to a man (well almost).

Beware of the Risen People

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 06:59 - May 25 with 989 viewsDr_Winston

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 04:18 - May 25 by Kilkennyjack

Plus European players have graced the Swans - and have been top people to a man (well almost).

All Welsh people should make their own minds up and not be swayed by the belief that we're better off being beggars or the increasingly comedic claims that the EU has been a force for peace.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 07:06 - May 25 with 986 viewsnice_to_michu

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 06:59 - May 25 by Dr_Winston

All Welsh people should make their own minds up and not be swayed by the belief that we're better off being beggars or the increasingly comedic claims that the EU has been a force for peace.

Why is it a "comedic" claim to acknowledge that the EU has played its part in securing peace for Europe as a trading bloc, along with other organisations such as NATO?

Europe has been one of, if not the most, violent continents on earth. I don't know why you would say that a trade agreement between previous enemies is a bad thing.
OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 10:39 - May 25 with 929 viewsfelixstowe_jack

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 04:18 - May 25 by Kilkennyjack

The Welsh only get back the Money the UK pays in. The EU only gives us our own money back minus our contributions to prop up basket case countries and the to pay the 100,000 pen pushers in Brussels.

The EU has nothing to do with keeping peace in Europe. The only time EU tried to broker peace anywhere in Europe was in the old Yugoslavia which they completely ballsed up. Nato had to sort that problem out. NATO keeps peace in Europe and the three biggest contributors to NATO are USA, UK and Canada. France is not a member of NATO by the way.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 10:46 - May 25 with 925 viewsMurph75

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 10:39 - May 25 by felixstowe_jack

The Welsh only get back the Money the UK pays in. The EU only gives us our own money back minus our contributions to prop up basket case countries and the to pay the 100,000 pen pushers in Brussels.

The EU has nothing to do with keeping peace in Europe. The only time EU tried to broker peace anywhere in Europe was in the old Yugoslavia which they completely ballsed up. Nato had to sort that problem out. NATO keeps peace in Europe and the three biggest contributors to NATO are USA, UK and Canada. France is not a member of NATO by the way.

This whole "money we pay in is a myth". As a nation we get plenty back in return.
OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 14:39 - May 25 with 887 viewsnice_to_michu

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 10:39 - May 25 by felixstowe_jack

Oh dear oh dear.

Firstly, France is a member of NATO.

Secondly, the security aspect of the European Union, which appears to have completely passed you by, is mostly focused upon trade. When you create a union such as the EU, you are also creating an economic dependency upon one another with the idea of "comparative advantage" playing a central theme. When the economies of two countries are tied to the success of one another, you give them a reason to talk, to cooperate, to compromise. Both countries have something to lose. This is fairly basic stuff.

Given that we are, historically, an incredibly dangerous and violent continent (with two of the worlds most destructive wars occurring in Europe), it's probably not a bad idea to get people to cooperate really is it.

There are other parts of the "security" issue, and NATO certainly plays its part and has been successful in achieving most of its stated goals. However, the EU does not have a common foreign or defence policy so to use the war in Yugoslavia as an example of the EU failing on security is ridiculous. To begin with, Yugoslavia wasn't in the EU.

Lastly, this whole "the Welsh only get back the money the UK puts in" argument should be easy to understand. Your taxes go to Westminster, some of that is used to give money to the EU, and in return Wales receives money for CAP and other specific funds and/or projects. What Wales gets in return is more than the Welsh put in as a proportion of their taxes that contribute to EU membership.
[Post edited 25 May 2016 14:46]
OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 16:57 - May 25 with 865 viewsjohnlangy

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 08:38 - May 24 by AnotherJohn

Our negotiation with Germany would be one of the more interesting ones.

Balance of trade 2015
Value of German exports to UK, rank 3rd, 89.2b euros (£69 billion)
Value of UK exports to Germany rank 9th, 38.2b euros (£29.5 billion)

https://www.destatis.de/EN/FactsFigures/NationalEconomyEnvironment/ForeignTrade/

France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Ireland,Spain (to name only those with largest trade surpluses with the UK) all export significantly more goods to us than they import from us.

(see Table: Trade in goods: geographical analysis).

These Eurozone countries include the largest net contributors to the EU. They will have to pick up the tab if the smaller countries also lose out. I am not sure that you have grasped the degree of economic inter-dependence in the Eurozone, which will only increase with 'ever closer union'.
[Post edited 24 May 2016 8:43]

You're right John, I know nothing about the Eurozone economic dependence on each other and how it will work. If you tried to explain it to me my brain would probably explode.

It's well worth pointing out, as muchu does, that economic dependence between countries is major factor in maintaining peace. When people complain about our contributions it's worth asking what value they put on that.
OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 17:00 - May 25 with 862 viewsjohnlangy

OK Why do people want to vote to leave the EU on 14:39 - May 25 by nice_to_michu

Oh dear oh dear.

Firstly, France is a member of NATO.

Secondly, the security aspect of the European Union, which appears to have completely passed you by, is mostly focused upon trade. When you create a union such as the EU, you are also creating an economic dependency upon one another with the idea of "comparative advantage" playing a central theme. When the economies of two countries are tied to the success of one another, you give them a reason to talk, to cooperate, to compromise. Both countries have something to lose. This is fairly basic stuff.

Given that we are, historically, an incredibly dangerous and violent continent (with two of the worlds most destructive wars occurring in Europe), it's probably not a bad idea to get people to cooperate really is it.

There are other parts of the "security" issue, and NATO certainly plays its part and has been successful in achieving most of its stated goals. However, the EU does not have a common foreign or defence policy so to use the war in Yugoslavia as an example of the EU failing on security is ridiculous. To begin with, Yugoslavia wasn't in the EU.

Lastly, this whole "the Welsh only get back the money the UK puts in" argument should be easy to understand. Your taxes go to Westminster, some of that is used to give money to the EU, and in return Wales receives money for CAP and other specific funds and/or projects. What Wales gets in return is more than the Welsh put in as a proportion of their taxes that contribute to EU membership.
[Post edited 25 May 2016 14:46]

Well said. How do you put a value on peace.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024