Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FC Twente 11:49 - May 22 with 2066 viewsmagicdaps10

Was reading about their financial plight. They were relegated to the ereste diversie by the Dutch football authorities although an appeal will be made by Twente it looks like it will not be overturned.

I was reading about a player they have who i already know about, the player Hakim Ziyech was a wonder for them this season and played mainly as an attacking midfielder both central and out wide. He finished the season with 17 goals for them and has a record of 32 goals in 70 plus games, he is being scouted by several teams that did include the Swans.

I decided to look at the Twente squad and see what other players they had and they have a few in
Felipe Gutiérrez-A Chilean International midfielder who plays as a central midfield .
Kamohelo Mokotjo-South African International holding midfielder.
Hidde ter Avest-Highly rated Dutch 19yr old right back.
Jelle van der Heyden-Midfielder and current Dutch U21 International.
Peet Bijen-Centre Half and current Dutch U21 International.

It is a sad plight but there are some players that can be plucked from them.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

FC Twente on 13:29 - May 22 with 1887 viewsairedale

They'll be all right, the wally with a brolly is free to rescue them.
FC Twente on 14:38 - May 22 with 1782 viewsbuilthjack

Ziyech is a cracking player

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

FC Twente on 01:04 - May 23 with 1455 viewsnyc_swans

Ziyech would be a great signing and a total bargain. i think he's supposedly available for 6M Euros.
FC Twente on 08:52 - May 23 with 1314 viewsmagicdaps10

I would imagine that the club know on him and am sure they would be interested and especially if available for 6M euro................there will also be plenty of other clubs interested also.

FC Twente on 10:32 - May 24 with 1049 viewsEasternJack

We should offer a low fee and a high-sell on %. I've heard that our board have a great reputation in world football for ethics... particularly when it involves dutch clubs.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

FC Twente on 10:48 - May 24 with 1027 viewstomdickharry

Never heard of Ziyech,lets hope our club consider him a suitable signing,another Mr Bodde would be great.
FC Twente on 15:39 - May 25 with 870 viewsmagicdaps10

Ziyech looks to be off to Dortmund.

FC Twente on 18:35 - May 25 with 802 viewsjack247

FC Twente on 10:32 - May 24 by EasternJack

We should offer a low fee and a high-sell on %. I've heard that our board have a great reputation in world football for ethics... particularly when it involves dutch clubs.

About time we let this one go? Some transfers work out for the selling clubs, some don't. I'm sure Utrecht have sold a couple of Eders and Tabanous in their time and laughed all the way to the bank.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024