Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bless her Leanne Wood haha 15:12 - May 22 with 5957 viewsdonkeylabour

If you haven't watch the sunday politics on iplayer Carwyn is interviewed and then Leanne.

It's hilarious in another amateurish interview from the BBC Wales journalist Carwyn basically reveals that this so called 'deal' with plaid is no deal at all.

He's done plaid like a kipper to get elected, simple strategy. Say plaid have done a deal with the tories and ukip. Plaid panic have a chat with labour and pretend they've got a deal.

There's literally no document, zero, just an understanding on some areas which Carwyn has already started to slag off. I've got to hand it to labour on this one absolutely destroyed plaid, thanks for your support now jog on.
[Post edited 22 May 2016 15:13]

My father voted labour and his father voted labour and his father voted labour so I vote labour

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 17:28 - May 23 with 1310 viewsdonkeylabour

Kilkenny you have the floor, stop attacking the man, argue your points explain:

- what have plaid gained from these negotiations

- what benefits has the wag brought

- how would a deficit of >20% be dealt with in an independent Wales?

My father voted labour and his father voted labour and his father voted labour so I vote labour

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 19:29 - May 23 with 1271 viewsPrivate_Partz

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 17:28 - May 23 by donkeylabour

Made Complacent Carwyn have an effing good think about his style of leadership.

Rest of Wales - nothing.
SE - untold riches.

Be in the right sh!te. AN independent Wales would be in great trouble with no infastructure outside of the SE. Thanks to WL.

Glad to help......

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 20:11 - May 23 with 1245 viewsnice_to_michu

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 19:29 - May 23 by Private_Partz

Made Complacent Carwyn have an effing good think about his style of leadership.

Rest of Wales - nothing.
SE - untold riches.

Be in the right sh!te. AN independent Wales would be in great trouble with no infastructure outside of the SE. Thanks to WL.

Glad to help......

- "Made complacent Carwyn have an effing good think about his style of leadership"

I love this line. So let me get this right. That whole farce after the election was to make him remember that Labour don't have a majority. So, Plaid reminded him and he said "yeh, I know, cheers" and decided to press ahead with a minority government anyway, which is exactly what he said he would do after the election.

Plaid gained literally nothing of worth from these "negotiations", and Carwyn Jones' position on coalition building has not changed in any way.

I wonder how long Plaid will keep peddling this line of "we gave him a bloody nose", as if that actually means anything.
Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 20:23 - May 23 with 1229 viewsPrivate_Partz

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 20:11 - May 23 by nice_to_michu

- "Made complacent Carwyn have an effing good think about his style of leadership"

I love this line. So let me get this right. That whole farce after the election was to make him remember that Labour don't have a majority. So, Plaid reminded him and he said "yeh, I know, cheers" and decided to press ahead with a minority government anyway, which is exactly what he said he would do after the election.

Plaid gained literally nothing of worth from these "negotiations", and Carwyn Jones' position on coalition building has not changed in any way.

I wonder how long Plaid will keep peddling this line of "we gave him a bloody nose", as if that actually means anything.

Fiddle whilst Rome burns.
If Carwyn is renaging on his agreements with Plaid then he will do WL no service at all and will only accelerate the decline of the party.
At least we are both happy with the way things have turned out. I am happy because it is obvious that WL can no longer carry on in the way they have. I guess you are chuffed as they continue to hang on by their fingernails.....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 20:31 - May 23 with 1222 viewsnice_to_michu

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 20:23 - May 23 by Private_Partz

Fiddle whilst Rome burns.
If Carwyn is renaging on his agreements with Plaid then he will do WL no service at all and will only accelerate the decline of the party.
At least we are both happy with the way things have turned out. I am happy because it is obvious that WL can no longer carry on in the way they have. I guess you are chuffed as they continue to hang on by their fingernails.....

What agreements are you referring to?

I mean, I'm looking for an agreement that is worth more than the paper it's written on...
Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 22:39 - May 23 with 1188 viewsKilkennyjack

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 17:28 - May 23 by donkeylabour

I'll take no instruction from you, thats for sure.

What i think is worth adding is that wales would financially benefit from not having to contribute to major spends like ......HS2, Heathrow Expansion, Cross Rail, Iraq and Afghanistan, Trident, Brexit, and the House of Lords. There is a fair few £100 billions in that little lot.

Beware of the Risen People

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 23:37 - May 23 with 1165 viewsnice_to_michu

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 22:39 - May 23 by Kilkennyjack

I'll take no instruction from you, thats for sure.

What i think is worth adding is that wales would financially benefit from not having to contribute to major spends like ......HS2, Heathrow Expansion, Cross Rail, Iraq and Afghanistan, Trident, Brexit, and the House of Lords. There is a fair few £100 billions in that little lot.

Yeh but our tax base is far lower so we couldn't hope to get as much revenues as England. Although I believe we should be given more resources than we currentmy are, under the Barnett formula we are a net beneficiary in terms of taxes.

You selectively picking out policies that you personally don't approve of doesn't negate the ft that we get back more than we put in to the pot.
Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 00:08 - May 24 with 1153 viewsKilkennyjack

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 23:37 - May 23 by nice_to_michu

Yeh but our tax base is far lower so we couldn't hope to get as much revenues as England. Although I believe we should be given more resources than we currentmy are, under the Barnett formula we are a net beneficiary in terms of taxes.

You selectively picking out policies that you personally don't approve of doesn't negate the ft that we get back more than we put in to the pot.

Depends how far you go back. If the wealth of welsh coal had stayed in wales then we would be like the oil rich Arabs. Today Wales struggles yes, but you can thank successive uk governments for not giving a single toss about wales. Thats the reality.

Or are you suggesting that welsh people somehow deserve to be poor ?
Or are to be blamed for not being richer ?

Give welsh people control of wales - all of it - and wales will motor along in Europe quite nicely.

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 15:00 - May 24 with 1105 viewsdonkeylabour

Kilkenny you are priceless fairplay.

You think we'd be like rich arabs if we were still mining coal?

I don't know what to say.

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 18:13 - May 24 with 1064 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 15:00 - May 24 by donkeylabour

Kilkenny you are priceless fairplay.

You think we'd be like rich arabs if we were still mining coal?

I don't know what to say.

Well, we'd look quite a lot darker..........

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 18:50 - May 24 with 1055 viewsdonkeylabour

Bless her Leanne Wood haha on 18:13 - May 24 by Brynmill_Jack

Well, we'd look quite a lot darker..........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024