Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England looking very good 18:33 - May 22 with 3985 viewsJackfath

against Turkey. Wales will have to go some to beat them.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

England looking very good on 21:36 - May 22 with 1257 viewssherpajacob

England looking very good on 19:55 - May 22 by raynor94

Well the Holland game was an outstanding performance, and in fairness they were a Gazza toenail away from beating the Germans, they should have won the competition, they got better as the tournament went on

They should have lost to Spain.

Only poor officiating saved them

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

England looking very good on 21:43 - May 22 with 1235 viewsmacthejack

Woy weverting to type with Sterling and Wilshere in particular. Picking on reputation rather than talent.

England have a team capable of getting far in the competition but Woy is not the man to lead them there.
England looking very good on 22:14 - May 22 with 1165 viewsDewi1jack

England looking very good on 21:27 - May 22 by builthjack

Love that England back 4, and with Smalling to come in it looks even better.

I think Bale's going to struggle against that back 4.

He'll be p1ssing himself laughing so much there's no one to stop him he'll get a stitch

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

England looking very good on 10:51 - May 23 with 1027 viewsJJJack

I'm never optimistic when we play them. BUt their defence is about as bad as I've ever seen it. Disorganised and not used to playing together. Dier is very good and they have outstanding attackers. To me they lack a bit of nous and folded horribly against Holland. I think Wales could frustrate them and do them on the counter. Woy should be particularly worried about Wobson-Kanu and Wamsey.
England looking very good on 12:24 - May 23 with 972 viewsQuincy999

England looking very good on 22:14 - May 22 by Dewi1jack

I think Bale's going to struggle against that back 4.

He'll be p1ssing himself laughing so much there's no one to stop him he'll get a stitch

And Kane and Vardy are going to really struggle against the might of Ben Davies and Chris Gunter playing out of position taking up 2 of the 3 centre back positions. The England fullbacks are going to be petrified by our flying wing backs Neil 'I get dizzy when i cross the half way line' Taylor and the Jazzler.

Chris Coleman would kill to have Smalling, Stones or Cahill in his squad, he really would.
England looking very good on 15:18 - May 24 with 788 viewsMillie

England looking very good on 12:24 - May 23 by Quincy999

And Kane and Vardy are going to really struggle against the might of Ben Davies and Chris Gunter playing out of position taking up 2 of the 3 centre back positions. The England fullbacks are going to be petrified by our flying wing backs Neil 'I get dizzy when i cross the half way line' Taylor and the Jazzler.

Chris Coleman would kill to have Smalling, Stones or Cahill in his squad, he really would.

True but both Taylor and Jazz will give their all for Wales and thrive in a back five (Belgium'esque).
Will they do a number on Bale, one being told to take one for the team early on?
England looking very good on 15:25 - May 24 with 782 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Englands biggest problem without doubt is Roy, his decision making is very poor.
I do not agree however about Sterling, when he runs at the defence he is very dangerous, if there had been anyone on the end of his crosses England would have scored a lot more.
Vardy & Kane do not appear to be on the same wavelength at the moment, but may get better with more playing time.
Overall England played like a bunch of Prem players instead of a team.
England looking very good on 13:57 - May 25 with 693 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Think they look ok going forward, but when the balls coming the other way they look well iffy, high balls in the box were a constant problem, turkey had a least three free headers, and god knows how danny rose was motm, he looks ok going forward but in defence? looks pretty shakey, Hope he plays against us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024